NYT: Trump told in January 2017 that Putin ordered hacking

What has been proven to be fake in the dossier? Provide "credible" proof.

It's not what's proven fake. That's not how science or law or reason works. It's that ONLY the facts about Page working in Russia have been verified. And the credibility of any it is busted because all of the things that CANNOT be verified. Even Chris Steele when taken to court in England admitted this.

It was DEVIOUSLY marketed by Clapper in an "official US document" which wasn't actually an Intel Doc at all. And sold to press by C. Steele doing his circular reporting where he was basically quoted as a "source" vouching for his OWN WORK.

P.O.S. Slime product. Brought to you by the RUSSIANS and the Pro slimers at Fusion GPS. THAT's what they get paid for. To destroy people..

Dossier has been proven correct in many assertion, primary one is that Russia was conducting operations to help Trump campaign.

And brought to you by Russians? Russians like Putin who admited his government wanted Trump to win????

If the dossier was proven correct Trump would have resigned.

You got that kiddy

What has been proven FALSE in the dossier so far?

Let me explain US law to you.

Nothing has to be proven wrong, the accused does not have to prove anything, the prosecution bears the entire burden of proof.

That being the case, nothing has been proven true.

Yawn, this is like third grade level law, which eludes you
Yet. :lol:

The DNC never allowed the FBI to look at the server, so for all we know, this was just part of the current debunked narrative.

Obviously it was not necessary to do so in order to understand who was behind it.

Read the very detailed indictments.

I agree. Also, the right-wing bullshit about the "DNC server" is just that - bullshit.

Donald Trump's 'missing' server comments get all of the details wrong

During former FBI director James Comey’s testimony to the House Intelligence Committee, Comey was asked whether the FBI had ever received the DNC’s hacked hardware.

He said they did not, but obtained access from a review of the system performed by CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity firm.

"We got the forensics from the pros that they hired which -- again, best practice is always to get access to the machines themselves, but this, my folks tell me, was an appropriate substitute," Comey said.

DNC spokeswoman Adrienne Watson told PolitiFact that the DNC cooperated with the FBI’s requests, which resulted in the DNC providing a copy of their server.

Trump said, "The servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC" are "missing."

The DNC servers were never missing. The DNC provided the FBI with a copy of their server, rather than the original hardware, but Comey testified that the evidence was an appropriate substitute.

Awan, the "Pakistani gentleman" in the news, never worked for the DNC. Conservative news outlets suggested he had stolen a House Democratic server, but the U.S. Attorney’s Office found no evidence of such theft.

We rate this statement False.

The missing servers Donald Trump brought up with Putin

So in your mind Hillary apologized for no reason?

Gotcha kid

What has been proven to be fake in the dossier? Provide "credible" proof.

It's not what's proven fake. That's not how science or law or reason works. It's that ONLY the facts about Page working in Russia have been verified. And the credibility of any it is busted because all of the things that CANNOT be verified. Even Chris Steele when taken to court in England admitted this.

It was DEVIOUSLY marketed by Clapper in an "official US document" which wasn't actually an Intel Doc at all. And sold to press by C. Steele doing his circular reporting where he was basically quoted as a "source" vouching for his OWN WORK.

P.O.S. Slime product. Brought to you by the RUSSIANS and the Pro slimers at Fusion GPS. THAT's what they get paid for. To destroy people..

Dossier has been proven correct in many assertion, primary one is that Russia was conducting operations to help Trump campaign.

And brought to you by Russians? Russians like Putin who admited his government wanted Trump to win????

You got that kiddy

Nothing has to be proven wrong, the accused does not have to prove anything, the prosecution bears the entire burden of proof.

Funny. Surely you can provide "credible" proof of something found to be false in the dossier.

You got that kiddy

Yet. :lol:

You be a real man and hold your breath

You mean, Rosy, that Trump apologized, as well he should.

Rosy will not apply the standard of examination to the dossier that he did to Benghazi or Uranium None.

You got that kiddy

Funny. Surely you can provide "credible" proof of something found to be false in the dossier.

If the dossier is true, Trump is not the President.

Can you grasp that Trump is the President?

Nope because you have Trump derangement syndrome.

Next

The right is campaigning in the old style way, not realizing they have already lost FL and several upper mid west states to the November elections.

Gee, did they hold elections I don't know about in Florida and the Mid West? Why bother posting nonsense like that, Jakey...it's beyond stupid.

Told by who? The Kenyan? Trump told jugears prior to your op ed that there was meddling
Nope. That is fake news.
If what you said were true there would be no need of the infamous obama video
The video was taken of two sitting heads of state, talking in relation to the missile system in Europe, which, by the way, the original plan was adhered to.

Trump was a mere candidate and had no official roles to play with heads of state before election. Tough that, I know.

The right is campaigning in the old style way, not realizing they have already lost FL and several upper mid west states to the November elections.

Gee, did they hold elections I don't know about in Florida and the Mid West? Why bother posting nonsense like that, Jakey...it's beyond stupid.
My "nonsense", bless your heart, is my opinion. The immigrants to FL from Puerto Rico will number almost 400,000 by the middles of September, and they are registering to vote. The upper Mid-West Republicans are happy with their local officials and many in Congress and the Senate. The broken promises of Trump (the wall, cheaper more affordable health care, etc.) plus Helsinki weight like a stone in many of them. They will have turned their back on Trump. How that affects the vote in light of the year-long Democratic victories in local and state elections remains problematic for the GOP? And the Dems are organizing like crazy.

My "nonsense", bless your heart, is my opinion. The immigrants to FL from Puerto Rico will number almost 400,000 by the middles of September, and they are registering to vote. The upper Mid-West Republicans are happy with their local officials and many in Congress and the Senate. The broken promises of Trump (the wall, cheaper more affordable health care, etc.) plus Helsinki weight like a stone in many of them. They will have turned their back on Trump. How that affects the vote in light of the year-long Democratic victories in local and state elections remains problematic for the GOP? And the Dems are organizing like crazy.

Broken promises? With all due respect, Jakey...I don't think there's ever been a President who's managed to keep MORE of his campaign promises in the first two years he was in office than Donald Trump has! He's going to get his wall...it's being built now. As for health care? You progressives left the nation with a health care disaster that you set up to fail. It's going to be a nightmare to fix now. If anyone CAN...it's Trump. The over riding thing that's going to get Republicans elected this mid term election is the economy. It's booming right now. People have good jobs. People have more money in their pockets. They're not going to rush out to bring back the guys that didn't have a clue how to make that happen! I'm sorry...but they're NOT! That's the reason you're not winning back the House or the Senate.

Told by who? The Kenyan? Trump told jugears prior to your op ed that there was meddling
Nope. That is fake news.
If what you said were true there would be no need of the infamous obama video
The video was taken of two sitting heads of state, talking in relation to the missile system in Europe, which, by the way, the original plan was adhered to.

Trump was a mere candidate and had no official roles to play with heads of state before election. Tough that, I know.
Ya know the the one where obama told trump to go and get some votes

Broken promises? With all due respect, Jakey...I don't think there's ever been a President who's managed to keep MORE of his campaign promises in the first two years he was in office than Donald Trump has! He's going to get his wall...it's being built now. As for health care? You progressives left the nation with a health care disaster that you set up to fail. It's going to be a nightmare to fix now. If anyone CAN...it's Trump. The over riding thing that's going to get Republicans elected this mid term election is the economy. It's booming right now. People have good jobs. People have more money in their pockets. They're not going to rush out to bring back the guys that didn't have a clue how to make that happen! I'm sorry...but they're NOT! That's the reason you're not winning back the House or the Senate.

Fabricator, there is no wall being built, and no Mexico paying for it.

Uninsured rate has gone up and health insurance is even MORE expensive than it would've been if Trump and Republicans did NOTHING. Trump produced NO PLAN to fix healthcare.

North Korea doing still getting them nukes.

ISIS is still in Iraq and Syria.

4% GDP growth is nowhere in sight.

Job growth is what it was for 7 years now.

Income growth unremarkable.

Deficits are quickly aproaching 1 Trillion dollar mark.

Trumps, problem with keeping promises is not that he doesn't want to forfill them, it's that he made STUPID ASS PROMISES ABOUT SHIT HE IS CLUELESS ABOUT.

Last edited:

Uninsured rate has gone up and health insurance is even MORE expensive than it would've been if Trump and Republicans did NOTHING. Trump produced NO PLAN to fix healthcare.

Trumps, problem with keeping promises is not that he doesn't want to forfill them, it's that he made STUPID ASS PROMISES ABOUT SHIT HE IS CLUELESS ABOUT.

Dude, you gotta stop watching CNN! It's embarrassing listening to you...

Dude, you gotta stop watching CNN! It's embarrassing listening to you...

Dude, you gotta stop posting bullshit. Because when I call it all you can come up with is "WHAA! CNN!!"

tenor.gif

The fact that "Russians" conspired to "hack" the emails of various Democrat operatives (as well as Republican operatives, with conspicuously less success), is NOT PROOF that the said Russians were trying to promote one candidate or another. This is a bold leap by the NYT and other Leftist "operatives," that really has no basis in fact or evidence. Had they been able to hack Trump's communications, they would likely have publicized them as well, but they didn't have them.

This leap/lie is part of a continuing campaign by the Left to de-legitimize the results of the election, because they simply cannot believe that Hillary lost, fair & square.

Not a single source has made a credible claim or finding that these activities by The Russians affected a single vote. One could imagine that they did, but alas, no finding has ever been published, despite a earnest desire by the Left that it be true.

"Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election." The italicized portion is made-up bullshit.

The fact that "Russians" conspired to "hack" the emails of various Democrat operatives (as well as Republican operatives, with conspicuously less success), is NOT PROOF that the said Russians were trying to promote one candidate or another. This is a bold leap by the NYT and other Leftist "operatives," that really has no basis in fact or evidence. Had they been able to hack Trump's communications, they would likely have publicized them as well, but they didn't have them.

This leap/lie is part of a continuing campaign by the Left to de-legitimize the results of the election, because they simply cannot believe that Hillary lost, fair & square.

Not a single source has made a credible claim or finding that these activities by The Russians affected a single vote. One could imagine that they did, but alas, no finding has ever been published, despite a earnest desire by the Left that it be true.

"Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election." The italicized portion is made-up bullshit.

to sway the 2016 American election." The italicized portion is made-up bullshit.

Who says? You?

Where do you come up with this bullshit?

Putin himself publicly admited that he was pulling for Trump in 2016 election.

REPORTER:Did you want President Trump to win the election? And did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?”

PUTIN: “Yes, I did. Yes, I did. Because he talked about bringing the U.S.-Russia relationship back to normal.”

Analysis | Trump dismissed the idea that Putin wanted him to win. Putin just admitted that he did.

Though it was obvious to anyone that has been paying attention without any confessions. Putin hated Clinton's guts. To say that he DIDN'T want Trump-the-Putin-ass-licker to win is either supremely ignorant or stupid or both.

The trumpers need reminding, so thank you, Antontoo, and I have added to his list.

no wall being built.

no Mexico paying for it

Uninsured rate has gone up and health insurance is even MORE expensive than it would've been if Trump and Republicans did NOTHING.

Trump produced NO PLAN to fix healthcare.

Wages are going down.

Deficits are quickly approaching 1 Trillion dollar mark.

Kim is kicking Trump's ass.

Helsinki was a debacle with Trump running around with his hair on fire ever since.

All of this is stone cold pathetic.

Forum List

Back