NYT: Trump told in January 2017 that Putin ordered hacking

The Russians meddled in the elections.

Obama was told by Ryan and McConnell if he publicly announced the Russians were meddling on the side of Trump, the GOP would blow a gasket.

Putin said he wanted Trump to win.

Russia gave massive aid to Trump and none to Clinton: there is no actual record of any help.
Putin gave Hillary 150 mill and there are records
No, he did not, and no there are not.

Probably not $150 mil, but looks like Clinton did benefit monetarily from giving Putin the nod to acquire a portion of the US’s uranium. Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

How did Clinton benefit from the foundation and how did she control the approval of the uranium deal?
huh, what kind of stupid set of questions is that? hly fk dude, you've flew the coupe.

Answer it ,loser.

Probably not $150 mil, but looks like Clinton did benefit monetarily from giving Putin the nod to acquire a portion of the US’s uranium. Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

How did Clinton benefit from the foundation and how did she control the approval of the uranium deal?
huh, what kind of stupid set of questions is that? hly fk dude, you've flew the coupe.

Answer it ,loser.
ok, she benefited by collecting money for a campaign to run for fking president. again, what a stupid set of questions. She even got an added dossier out of the deal from the ruskies.

This bullshit conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked.

Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States’ Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

rating-false.png

False

Why don’t you read the New York Times article I supplied? I never said “Hillary Clinton gave 20% of United States’ uranium to Russia in exchange for Clinton Foundation donations.” That’s a very specific phrase. The article I supplied indicates she monetarily benefitted during the time after she (and others, as she wasn’t the only one who made the decision) gave the okay to give Russia control of 20% of our uranium.

The point then is?
quid pro quo? I mean I'm only saying it is kind of obvious.

No it wasn't, dope. The poster said that specifically.

I never said “Hillary Clinton gave 20% of United States’ uranium to Russia in exchange for Clinton Foundation donations.” That’s a very specific phrase.

Answer it ,loser.
ok, she benefited by collecting money for a campaign to run for fking president. again, what a stupid set of questions. She even got an added dossier out of the deal from the ruskies.

Liar.

Answer it ,loser.

Liar.
about what?

The alt right posters above stick with their lying and dying agenda because they have nothing else now that they are outside of mainstream America. The can't come back so all they can do is try to overthrow the Republic's check and balances.

Trump knew it and he blew it about the Russian collusion and meddling.

Here's the funny thing, and the Trump supporters don't even realize they are doing it.

Trump will NOT stand up to Putin AT ALL, and they argue that he shouldn't because it could start a war...

2 seconds later they say Obama was a pussy for just telling the Russians to cut it out and not do more. WTF?

Here's the funny thing, and the Trump supporters don't even realize they are doing it.

Trump will NOT stand up to Putin AT ALL, and they argue that he shouldn't because it could start a war...

2 seconds later they say Obama was a pussy for just telling the Russians to cut it out and not do more. WTF?

I call it Turnip logic. :cuckoo:

So Russia DIDN'T try to affect our election before this last one? Is that what you're claiming, Doc? You do know that's total bullshit...don't you! Yet you're here making the claim anyways? That tells me how little you on the left have to work with these days. Your party is in total disarray. Your leadership is ANCIENT and doesn't want to go away! You don't have any policies to improve the economy...create jobs...secure the borders...reform immigration...and you can't run on a "war on women" because so many of your liberal icons have been exposed as serial sexual predators! What's truly sad is that you NEED the Mueller investigation not to get at the truth...but to divert attention from the fact that the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party has taken you down the garden path and now you're all lost in the political wilderness!

C'mon Oldy - Don't fein dumb .. ya ain't what I'd call "smart" but ya ain't dumb either.
Respond more intelligently as to the topic which is THIS: Putin hired over a thousand Russian trolls and a Swedish Rapist to rig the election for Donald FUCKING Trump.
And he's done NOTHING to prevent the same in midterms and 2020.

Why?
He Likee the Poot - Cuz, you know - Poot got the goods on his bright Orange Ass ..
SHOW US HIS TAXES TO PROVE WE'RE WRONG.
Got that? :rolleyes:

What did Barack Obama do to prevent Russian "meddling" in the last election or the one before that? What did George W. Bush do to prevent Russian meddling during his two terms?

I'm intelligent enough to see that this wasn't something that only occurred during this last election...you're the one who seems to be struggling with that concept! Putin has been trying to destabilize western democracies all along. It wasn't something that only happened this once! So I ask again...why is it that you liberals are so obsessed with Russian "meddling" in this last election and didn't care a whit about it when it happened before? To me it's obvious that what the problem is...is that you lost an election you thought you couldn't lose (something you should take up with the liberal media's talking heads...who got it really wrong!) and you refuse to admit that you lost because you backed an AWFUL candidate!

Dummy you can’t just make shit up like that.

If you have specific findings of illegal meddling by Russia before 2016 lets have it.

I'm amazed that you people don't know that Russia has almost as long a history of "meddling" in foreign elections as the United States does! Are you all really that out of touch with reality?

Still tossing around the false equivalency are ya Oldie? Yes, Russia meddled in our elections and we meddled in theirs. NO ONE meddled to the extent that they did in 2006 by weaponizing social media and the Internet in general.

And no one hacked tens of thousands of emails and then strategically release them to targeted areas (see Lil Jared about that one) --- slow drip style.

Clearly we need a better word to describe what Putin did in 2016 than "meddling". It was like a full blown body slam by Lex Luger or Brock Lesnar or a B83 1.2 megaton bomb. Meddling? Meh, that ain't much worse than being tickled - That was a good old fashioned MAULING.

It's not even close pal. So kindly cut it out.

The ONLY reason that Russia's efforts in the last election were any more effective than their efforts in the past is that the DNC and the Clinton Campaign were so sleazy and so corrupt that exposing who they really were and how they operated made people turn away in disgust! Some of those people were Bernie Sanders Democrats who stayed home because of the way he was treated by Clinton and the DNC. You don't get "mauled" in a public relations nightmare unless you have something to be mauled over!

No question exists that Russian govt official and agents interacted with Trump campaign staff.

Based on what? Jeff Sessions having cocktails with the Russian Ambassador at a public reception? What you talking about Squidward?

To quote Peter Strzok just 2 days before Mueller was made Special Counsel ---- on any Trump campaign collusion with Russians ---

"There is no there there"

And HE should know. Now can we have an investigation of the Democrat Campaign? With all of those nasty Russian Oligarchs and mafioso being represented by Podesta's lobbying firm?

Liar.

He said “my gut sense and concern is there’s no big there there.”, this was BEFORE he joined investigation, BEFORE the many revelations. So NO he wouldn't know.

But you go ahead and square those words against tin-foil theories that Strzok was itching to frame Trump.

Again, you are so completely void of facts and following this drama that you';re making yourself look foolish. The ENTIRE JUSTIFICATION for a special counsel was essentially all the SPYING on the trump campaign, the FISA warrants and the MONTHS of monitoring Trump and his campaign. That was STRZOK in the fucking middle of all that.

So I SAY --- "And HE ought to know".. That's a TRUE STATEMENT.

And when you say -- "this was BEFORE he joined the investigation" ---

YOU look like a pitifuil moron for admitting your ignorance AND calling me a liar.

antontoo In a short while, the IG report on the Campaign spying and the ORIGINS of the Russia investigation is coming out. It will cure a lot of ignorance about WHO laid the groundwork for the Special Counse and Strzok name will be all over it. If you watch his Congressional testimony, the majority of time was spent arguing between parties about having him answer questions on the campaign spying. Which was not allowed.

I don't blame YOU. I blame the propaganda that using you as a host and sucking your brains out..

UraniumNone did not happen.

UrainiumOne did happen: a legal sale of a CANADIAN company to Russia with appropriate sign offs by nine US agencies. Hillary had no authority in the matter.

Now do you understand?

Alright you might want to take that up with the Times then.

“Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Obama was told by Ryan and McConnell if he publicly announced the Russians were meddling on the side of Trump, the GOP would blow a gasket.

Russia gave massive aid to Trump and none to Clinton: there is no actual record of any help.

Read the article. That’s why I provided it.

Read the article. That’s why I provided it.

The article addresses neither.

Maybe you should explain the malfeasance you suggest.

UraniumNone did not happen.

UrainiumOne did happen: a legal sale of a CANADIAN company to Russia with appropriate sign offs by nine US agencies. Hillary had no authority in the matter.

Now do you understand?

Alright you might want to take that up with the Times then.

“Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
The mines were owned by a Canadian company. Nine US agencies had to sign off. State was one of them.

It is properly called Uranium None rather than Uranium None.

And if it were really a national security risk, the US government can occupy the sites in the US.

There is no problem here.

No question exists that Russian govt official and agents interacted with Trump campaign staff.

Based on what? Jeff Sessions having cocktails with the Russian Ambassador at a public reception? What you talking about Squidward?

To quote Peter Strzok just 2 days before Mueller was made Special Counsel ---- on any Trump campaign collusion with Russians ---

"There is no there there"

And HE should know. Now can we have an investigation of the Democrat Campaign? With all of those nasty Russian Oligarchs and mafioso being represented by Podesta's lobbying firm?

Liar.

He said “my gut sense and concern is there’s no big there there.”, this was BEFORE he joined investigation, BEFORE the many revelations. So NO he wouldn't know.

But you go ahead and square those words against tin-foil theories that Strzok was itching to frame Trump.
The ENTIRE JUSTIFICATION for a special counsel was essentially all the SPYING on the trump campaign, the FISA warrants and the MONTHS of monitoring Trump and his campaign.

Holy shit, put down the crack pipe. You are so wrapped up your don't know up from down.

1. JUSTIFICATION comes BEFORE warrants. NOT AFTER. Duh

2. Campaign was NOT all out spied on, Manafort and Carter were wiretaped while they were NOT with capaign. The extent of "spying" is an informant probing the campaign for Russian connections.

3. Papadopolous was talking about Russians having Hillary emails all the way back in April, this togather with all the other corraborating pieces created plenty of evidence warranting opening an investigation into Russian intereference. Interference that at this point is well established FACT.

antontoo In a short while, the IG report on the Campaign spying and the ORIGINS of the Russia investigation is coming out. It will cure a lot of ignorance about WHO laid the groundwork for the Special Counse and Strzok name will be all over it. If you watch his Congressional testimony, the majority of time was spent arguing between parties about having him answer questions on the campaign spying. Which was not allowed.

I don't blame YOU. I blame the propaganda that using you as a host and sucking your brains out..

Promises promises.

While you and your blue balls ridden Trumpster buddies are batting ZERO, Mueller is quetly loading the bases and smashing homeruns.

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

More: From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?
Told by who? The Kenyan?
Trump told jugears prior to your op ed that there was meddling

Forum List

Back