NYT: Trump told in January 2017 that Putin ordered hacking

Your side spent a billion on the elections........and you still lost.....

Please continue running old lying hags for election......we appreciate it.

My side? How many times do I have to repeat... I didn't support or vote for Clinton?

Now how much did the Russians give to Trump through the NRA for his campaign?
Did you vote for Trump............or stay home.

I have no clue how much money or any money was given to Trump by the NRA..........You tell me and back it up.

As the Rush song goes, "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
You chose nothing. Don't vote then don't complain.

We all have to make choices...........even if we have to vote for the lesser of evils.

I voted against Hillary...............and Trump is keeping his promises to the best of his ability.........I'm very happy about it.

I'm not going to vote for people I don't think are qualified. It's that simple. I'm not some partisan hack who votes straight ticket. I actually care what the politicians stand for and represent.
I see 2 Supreme Court Justices..........possibly 3..............and I'm was not about to vote for Clinton to push left wing into the courts.........

That was the MOST IMPORTANT thing for me in the last election.

Why is Trump inviting Putin to the White House right before the mid-term elections? Apparently he is calculating it will help him more than hurt him. It seems like a bad idea to me. What do you think?
To piss people like you off...........That is how he rolls.............Doubling down.

Actually, I think it will greatly help Democrats.
LOL

Your side has been wrong a lot lately. LOL

Got a citation for that fucked up allegation?

Fucked up allegation? Are you really so ignorant that you don't know that Russia has been trying to undermine Western democracies for as long as Putin has been in power? You actually think it just started in this last election because Putin wanted Trump to win? I'm constantly amazed at how clueless some of you are on the left. Seriously...

Yes, each and EVERY one of our intel and law enforcement heads concur. It was done because Putin wanted Trump to win.
These new revelations make it even clearer as did the 26 page indictment of a dozen additional Putin Toadies.
I am CONSTANTLY amazed at how clueless some of you DENIALISTS are on the RIGHT! :rolleyes-41:

So Russia DIDN'T try to affect our election before this last one? Is that what you're claiming, Doc? You do know that's total bullshit...don't you! Yet you're here making the claim anyways? That tells me how little you on the left have to work with these days. Your party is in total disarray. Your leadership is ANCIENT and doesn't want to go away! You don't have any policies to improve the economy...create jobs...secure the borders...reform immigration...and you can't run on a "war on women" because so many of your liberal icons have been exposed as serial sexual predators! What's truly sad is that you NEED the Mueller investigation not to get at the truth...but to divert attention from the fact that the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party has taken you down the garden path and now you're all lost in the political wilderness!

C'mon Oldy - Don't fein dumb .. ya ain't what I'd call "smart" but ya ain't dumb either.
Respond more intelligently as to the topic which is THIS: Putin hired over a thousand Russian trolls and a Swedish Rapist to rig the election for Donald FUCKING Trump.
And he's done NOTHING to prevent the same in midterms and 2020.

Why?
He Likee the Poot - Cuz, you know - Poot got the goods on his bright Orange Ass ..
SHOW US HIS TAXES TO PROVE WE'RE WRONG.
Got that? :rolleyes:

What did Barack Obama do to prevent Russian "meddling" in the last election or the one before that? What did George W. Bush do to prevent Russian meddling during his two terms?

I'm intelligent enough to see that this wasn't something that only occurred during this last election...you're the one who seems to be struggling with that concept! Putin has been trying to destabilize western democracies all along. It wasn't something that only happened this once! So I ask again...why is it that you liberals are so obsessed with Russian "meddling" in this last election and didn't care a whit about it when it happened before? To me it's obvious that what the problem is...is that you lost an election you thought you couldn't lose (something you should take up with the liberal media's talking heads...who got it really wrong!) and you refuse to admit that you lost because you backed an AWFUL candidate!

Dummy you can’t just make shit up like that.

If you have specific findings of illegal meddling by Russia before 2016 lets have it.

Why is Trump inviting Putin to the White House right before the mid-term elections? Apparently he is calculating it will help him more than hurt him. It seems like a bad idea to me. What do you think?
To piss people like you off...........That is how he rolls.............Doubling down.

Actually, I think it will greatly help Democrats.
LOL

Your side has been wrong a lot lately. LOL

Not wrong - just losing.

At our founding, we had great leaders like Washington, Adams, Jefferson & Madison. Now, when we need it most, we have seen another generation of great leaders rise to the occasion. Comey, Strzok, Page, Clapper & Brennan. I saw Rosenstien say tonight that the DOJ will now make any efforts to meddle with the United States public. He says that Americans have the right to know. Could this indicate this group of heroes has finally pushed the DOJ to make a stand and expose the treason!

My side? How many times do I have to repeat... I didn't support or vote for Clinton?

Now how much did the Russians give to Trump through the NRA for his campaign?

I have no clue how much money or any money was given to Trump by the NRA..........You tell me and back it up.

As the Rush song goes, "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."

We all have to make choices...........even if we have to vote for the lesser of evils.

I voted against Hillary...............and Trump is keeping his promises to the best of his ability.........I'm very happy about it.

I'm not going to vote for people I don't think are qualified. It's that simple. I'm not some partisan hack who votes straight ticket. I actually care what the politicians stand for and represent.
I see 2 Supreme Court Justices..........possibly 3..............and I'm was not about to vote for Clinton to push left wing into the courts.........

That's kind of sad, because Trump told you to do that. He literally said at a rally to vote for him so he could pick justices.

That's kind of sad, because Trump told you to do that. He literally said at a rally to vote for him so he could pick justices.
Nobody told me to do anything..............Why is it with people like you that continually state that.........hmmmm.

He wasn't my first choice.............and he didn't tell me how to vote.............I knew it was him or the Hildabeast........and I knew the Dems couldn't take the courts............

Wasn't a hard decision at all.............but yeah.......Trump knocked on my door and told me how to vote..........jeesh.......

Fucked up allegation? Are you really so ignorant that you don't know that Russia has been trying to undermine Western democracies for as long as Putin has been in power? You actually think it just started in this last election because Putin wanted Trump to win? I'm constantly amazed at how clueless some of you are on the left. Seriously...

Yes, each and EVERY one of our intel and law enforcement heads concur. It was done because Putin wanted Trump to win.
These new revelations make it even clearer as did the 26 page indictment of a dozen additional Putin Toadies.
I am CONSTANTLY amazed at how clueless some of you DENIALISTS are on the RIGHT! :rolleyes-41:

So Russia DIDN'T try to affect our election before this last one? Is that what you're claiming, Doc? You do know that's total bullshit...don't you! Yet you're here making the claim anyways? That tells me how little you on the left have to work with these days. Your party is in total disarray. Your leadership is ANCIENT and doesn't want to go away! You don't have any policies to improve the economy...create jobs...secure the borders...reform immigration...and you can't run on a "war on women" because so many of your liberal icons have been exposed as serial sexual predators! What's truly sad is that you NEED the Mueller investigation not to get at the truth...but to divert attention from the fact that the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party has taken you down the garden path and now you're all lost in the political wilderness!

C'mon Oldy - Don't fein dumb .. ya ain't what I'd call "smart" but ya ain't dumb either.
Respond more intelligently as to the topic which is THIS: Putin hired over a thousand Russian trolls and a Swedish Rapist to rig the election for Donald FUCKING Trump.
And he's done NOTHING to prevent the same in midterms and 2020.

Why?
He Likee the Poot - Cuz, you know - Poot got the goods on his bright Orange Ass ..
SHOW US HIS TAXES TO PROVE WE'RE WRONG.
Got that? :rolleyes:

What did Barack Obama do to prevent Russian "meddling" in the last election or the one before that? What did George W. Bush do to prevent Russian meddling during his two terms?

I'm intelligent enough to see that this wasn't something that only occurred during this last election...you're the one who seems to be struggling with that concept! Putin has been trying to destabilize western democracies all along. It wasn't something that only happened this once! So I ask again...why is it that you liberals are so obsessed with Russian "meddling" in this last election and didn't care a whit about it when it happened before? To me it's obvious that what the problem is...is that you lost an election you thought you couldn't lose (something you should take up with the liberal media's talking heads...who got it really wrong!) and you refuse to admit that you lost because you backed an AWFUL candidate!

Dummy you can’t just make shit up like that.

If you have specific findings of illegal meddling by Russia before 2016 lets have it.

I'm amazed that you people don't know that Russia has almost as long a history of "meddling" in foreign elections as the United States does! Are you all really that out of touch with reality?

Nobody told me to do anything..............Why is it with people like you that continually state that.........hmmmm.

He wasn't my first choice.............and he didn't tell me how to vote.............I knew it was him or the Hildabeast........and I knew the Dems couldn't take the courts............

Wasn't a hard decision at all.............but yeah.......Trump knocked on my door and told me how to vote..........jeesh.......

He literally said it. He repeated it several times at a campaign rally. He said over and over... I'll get two maybe 3 justice picks. When you vote remember that.

No question exists that Russian govt official and agents interacted with Trump campaign staff.

Based on what? Jeff Sessions having cocktails with the Russian Ambassador at a public reception? What you talking about Squidward?

To quote Peter Strzok just 2 days before Mueller was made Special Counsel ---- on any Trump campaign collusion with Russians ---

"There is no there there"

And HE should know. Now can we have an investigation of the Democrat Campaign? With all of those nasty Russian Oligarchs and mafioso being represented by Podesta's lobbying firm?

Liar.

He said “my gut sense and concern is there’s no big there there.”, this was BEFORE he joined investigation, BEFORE the many revelations. So NO he wouldn't know.

But you go ahead and square those words against tin-foil theories that Strzok was itching to frame Trump.

We have Strzok's text messages and Lisa Page threw his ass under the bus to save her own hide. You believe that the ROOSKIES hacked the DNC server based on the word of DNC friendly Crowdstrike???

Eagle is making no sense. He does not understand that the President of Russia has a different agenda then Eagle.

And that is how the cookie crumbles.

Just quit trolling the thread, Jake; you knew nothing but this stuff over two years ago and you haven't changed that fact. This is obvious, so you can't snivel to a mod about it, either.

Picaro accuses me of what he does, but that's OK.

So now the alt right and etc are believing Strzok.

I suggest you all read the latest indictment if you want to know about Russian involvement in the campaign.

Last edited:
Anyone who suggests that Clinton would have lost if Comey/Strzok did not re-open the investigation is either mentally feeble, woefully ignorant, or malignantly motivated. In any case, such people should be flat ignored.

I don't know what part Clinton played, but that deal could be the power Putin currently holds over Mueller.

Mueller was in on the uranium deal, and he also has millions invested in Russia himself via a select 'hedge fund', that has a minimum $10 million buy in. He's as dirty as the rest of them.
Link?

Here you go

It’s science, stupid: Why do Trump supporters believe so many thi...

These folks clearly are competent enough to dress themselves, read the address of the rally and show up on time, and somehow they continue to believe stuff that's so crazy and so false that it's impossible to believe anyone that isn't barking mad could believe it. What's going on?
Add Hillary running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor, which has no basement.

I don't know what part Clinton played, but that deal could be the power Putin currently holds over Mueller.

Mueller was in on the uranium deal, and he also has millions invested in Russia himself via a select 'hedge fund', that has a minimum $10 million buy in. He's as dirty as the rest of them.
Link?

Already posted a couple elsewhere. If you're behind tough shit, I don't answer to degenerate Democrat scum's demands for anything, don't care at all what you like or don't like you vermin have to do your own searches. Anybody else can find the info as well, too. It's ben out for over a year at least.

Anyone who suggests that Clinton would have lost if Comey/Strzok did not re-open the investigation is either mentally feeble, woefully ignorant, or malignantly motivated. In any case, such people should be flat ignored.

Anybody who thinks all the fake news and sniveling by left wing Democrat scum is magically going to reverse the election is a sicko lunatic who needs to be deported, to North Korea or somewhere else they will be happy little masochists.

Obviously most people already ignore you and the other tards and Fake Newsies, Jake, according to all the latest polls, and of course Trump's popularity is soaring as a result of the 'Da Resistance' you mentally ill gimps are conducting. You and your fellow loons just have less than zero credibility, that's all you've accomplished since your criminal syndicate lost the White House. lol lol lol it's funny how you think you can change that.

Last edited:

Link?

Already posted a couple elsewhere. If you're behind tough shit, I don't answer to degenerate Democrat scum's demands for anything, don't care at all what you like or don't like you vermin have to do your own searches. Anybody else can find the info as well, too. It's ben out for over a year at least.
Suuuuurre

Link?

Here you go

It’s science, stupid: Why do Trump supporters believe so many thi...

These folks clearly are competent enough to dress themselves, read the address of the rally and show up on time, and somehow they continue to believe stuff that's so crazy and so false that it's impossible to believe anyone that isn't barking mad could believe it. What's going on?
Add Hillary running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor, which has no basement.

Yep, the conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Russians - and then Comey swung the death blow. Under such circumstances, it's remarkable that Hillary did as well as she did. I think she would have been a good - maybe great president. She was clearly cheated out of the presidency. The current clown in the White House is illegitimate - an impostor - possibly even a Russian agent.

Forum List

Back