NYT: Trump told in January 2017 that Putin ordered hacking

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

More: From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?
So...............

Sanctions were placed on Russia when a group of Russian spies were caught back then. This is nothing new..........We threw out diplomats under OBAMA...........The Russians countered.............

This NEW OMFG crap is now the SPEARPHISHING element of the same dang thing. Which was done from abroad at a very low cost.....100k.....

The ones caught on American soil were thrown out of the country...............and now the big NEWS..........they hacked from Russia as well. Soooooo..........they knew about this from Crowdstrike information a long long long time ago..............But decided to push it out when Trump was meeting with Putin.......They could have done this a year and a half ago......................WHY DIDN'T THEY...............hmmmmm...........

Furthermore.............this is nothing new...........a Cyber hacking War has been going on for quite some time. Many countries have been doing it. I'm not going to waste my time and show those again to a group of LEFTIST idiots who THINK THEY HAVE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL because Trump's little NO COMMENT...................Perhaps we could start up another thread of 57 States................Anyways...........Mueller can't force these guys to come to the United States and the FBI has a crime unit that NORMALLY HANDLES these cases.............This part of the SAGA is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.......

Mueller already got punked by Russia when they decided to show up demanding DISCLOSURE from the previous case.........Got his ass in hot water with a Judge........poor thing.

Anyway........Look up FANCY BEAR..........this is the Cloudstrike Story........and Enjoy.........

One last point........the FBI never got access to the DNC server......Cloudstrike gave them the info........PAID FOR BY THE DNC.......and that company has democratic ties.........

One....last....point.....try....and....learn....proper.....punctuation.........

How to Use English Punctuation Correctly

Have.....a....nice.....day.

BTW.....don't....bother...replying....to.....this....as....I....won't....waste.....my.....time....reading....your.....drivel....replies.......at....me..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
OK...............Don't...............like.............the ...........information...............you.......become ...........the ..........grammar...........police..............

have..........a ..............nice..............day........................

:abgg2q.jpg:

Want to know how to tell when someone has a COLOSSAL ego on a chat forum? If you tell them you will not read their replies AND YET...they reply anyway.

I have no idea what you typed...but your reply speaks volumes about how desperate you are for attention.

What a sad loser you are, Trumpbot.

We are done here...and you are now off to my ignore list (I try not to waste time on Trumpbot losers).

Have..............a...................................nice.......................................................................................day........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You have made a wise decision Grasshopper. If you've read one oft-repeated cut-n-past post by that one, you have read them all.

Oh.........the poor little things...............SACRIFICE...........unbiased SERVICE..............

:iyfyus.jpg:

Come on, you think his loyal service to the deep state swamp shouldn't be rewarded?

For you information, swamp creatures have to sacrifice a lot to join the collective, self respect, ethics, belief in a democratic society, justice etc....

Could also be they hadn't anything to sacrifice to begin with of course

:alcoholic:

Former US Deputy Attorney General joins HSBC Board | Announcement

For and on behalf of
HSBC Holdings plc
R G Barber

Group Company Secretary

Supplementary information:
As a non-executive Director Mr. Comey will not have a service contract with HSBC Holdings plc. He will be paid a Director’s fee of £95,000 per annum, as authorised by shareholders at the 2011 Annual General Meeting. Mr. Comey will also receive a fee of £30,000 per annum as a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee as approved by the Directors in January 2013.

Mr. Comey does not have any interests in the shares of HSBC Holdings plc within the meaning of Part XV of the Securities and Futures Ordinance.

No shareholder is entitled to exercise or control the exercise of 10% or more of the voting power at any general meeting of the Company.

HSBC Holdings: James Comey Resigns to Become Director of FBI

LONDON--Banking giant HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA.LN) said Wednesday James B Comey, Jr., an independent non-executive Director, has resigned from the Board with effect from Sept. 4, following his confirmation by the U.S. Senate as the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

MAIN FACTS:
-Mr. Comey was nominated for that post by President Barack Obama in June.

-Mr. Comey was appointed to the HSBC Board on March 4 and served on the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee.

-Shares in London at 1130 GMT up 11 pence, or 1.53%, at 747 pence valuing the company at 137.24 billion pounds.

July 31, 2013 07:49 ET (11:49 GMT)

images

Umm yea, fired people get new jobs, because the bills do not stop coming in after you stop getting paid.
Umm......yeah........Lewd doggy doggy was saying about poor COMEY.............poor thing.

His 30 years of SACRIFICE to the FBI and service to his country.

Complete and UTTER JOKE..............follow the money and find the DIRT BAGS.
The rank and file FBI call Comey 'Cardinal Comey' b/c he has such a 'holier than thou' attitude.
They ALL KNOW Comey was dirty.

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?
So...............

Sanctions were placed on Russia when a group of Russian spies were caught back then. This is nothing new..........We threw out diplomats under OBAMA...........The Russians countered.............

This NEW OMFG crap is now the SPEARPHISHING element of the same dang thing. Which was done from abroad at a very low cost.....100k.....

The ones caught on American soil were thrown out of the country...............and now the big NEWS..........they hacked from Russia as well. Soooooo..........they knew about this from Crowdstrike information a long long long time ago..............But decided to push it out when Trump was meeting with Putin.......They could have done this a year and a half ago......................WHY DIDN'T THEY...............hmmmmm...........

Furthermore.............this is nothing new...........a Cyber hacking War has been going on for quite some time. Many countries have been doing it. I'm not going to waste my time and show those again to a group of LEFTIST idiots who THINK THEY HAVE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL because Trump's little NO COMMENT...................Perhaps we could start up another thread of 57 States................Anyways...........Mueller can't force these guys to come to the United States and the FBI has a crime unit that NORMALLY HANDLES these cases.............This part of the SAGA is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.......

Mueller already got punked by Russia when they decided to show up demanding DISCLOSURE from the previous case.........Got his ass in hot water with a Judge........poor thing.

Anyway........Look up FANCY BEAR..........this is the Cloudstrike Story........and Enjoy.........

One last point........the FBI never got access to the DNC server......Cloudstrike gave them the info........PAID FOR BY THE DNC.......and that company has democratic ties.........

BTW.....don't....bother...replying....to.....this....as....I....won't....waste.....my.....time....reading....your.....drivel....replies.......at....me..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
OK...............Don't...............like.............the ...........information...............you.......become ...........the ..........grammar...........police..............

Want to know how to tell when someone has a COLOSSAL ego on a chat forum? If you tell them you will not read their replies AND YET...they reply anyway.

I have no idea what you typed...but your reply speaks volumes about how desperate you are for attention.

We are done here...and you are now off to my ignore list (I try not to waste time on Trumpbot losers).

Have..............a...................................nice.......................................................................................day........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You have made a wise decision Grasshopper. If you've read one oft-repeated cut-n-past post by that one, you have read them all.
Not a single one of you can deny what I'm posting.........

Have............a ...............nice..............day....................

Oh..........we were talking about how evil Trump is in all this.........Please continue with another 2 year old story that is suddenly Breaking at the exact moment Trump meets with Putin and the Psycho FBI guy is testifying.......

In other words.......continue with your daily dose of TDS.............ignore the coverups.......it's what you do.

I see, the systematic drip of hacked DNC and Podesta emails had absolutely no influence on the election.

I'm sure they they did have an influence, what's a mystery though is how the evil Russians forced Hillary and Podesta to write those emails

And wasn't Podesta the genius who used "password" as his password? I wouldn't exactly call that a hack...

:banana:

Oh, Jesus fuck. Trump was saying it would be rigged in Hillary's favor.

I can only come here so often, the level of stupidity is gag-worthy.

And Obama said the American election was un-riggable, no one could do it.

That covers rigging or fixing the election from either side.

If Obama thought that Trump was trying to rig the election by colluding with Uncle Pooty, why didn't he say anything about it in October 2016, when Mr. Trump opened the door on the topic?

President Obama could have, should have, and more importantly, WOULD HAVE declared on TV "Trump and Putin are trying to rig the election, so the results could be suspect if Hillary loses" before the election, if it was true.

Former US Deputy Attorney General joins HSBC Board | Announcement

For and on behalf of
HSBC Holdings plc
R G Barber

Group Company Secretary

Supplementary information:
As a non-executive Director Mr. Comey will not have a service contract with HSBC Holdings plc. He will be paid a Director’s fee of £95,000 per annum, as authorised by shareholders at the 2011 Annual General Meeting. Mr. Comey will also receive a fee of £30,000 per annum as a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee as approved by the Directors in January 2013.

Mr. Comey does not have any interests in the shares of HSBC Holdings plc within the meaning of Part XV of the Securities and Futures Ordinance.

No shareholder is entitled to exercise or control the exercise of 10% or more of the voting power at any general meeting of the Company.

HSBC Holdings: James Comey Resigns to Become Director of FBI

LONDON--Banking giant HSBC Holdings PLC (HSBA.LN) said Wednesday James B Comey, Jr., an independent non-executive Director, has resigned from the Board with effect from Sept. 4, following his confirmation by the U.S. Senate as the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

MAIN FACTS:
-Mr. Comey was nominated for that post by President Barack Obama in June.

-Mr. Comey was appointed to the HSBC Board on March 4 and served on the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee.

-Shares in London at 1130 GMT up 11 pence, or 1.53%, at 747 pence valuing the company at 137.24 billion pounds.

July 31, 2013 07:49 ET (11:49 GMT)

images

Umm yea, fired people get new jobs, because the bills do not stop coming in after you stop getting paid.
Umm......yeah........Lewd doggy doggy was saying about poor COMEY.............poor thing.

His 30 years of SACRIFICE to the FBI and service to his country.

Complete and UTTER JOKE..............follow the money and find the DIRT BAGS.

So go ahead, FOLLOW THE MONEY and when you find SOMETHING you let us know.

Meanwhile, nothing conspicous in a man getting a job.

So...............

LOL...after a few months - and some wise advice from some on here (like you here) - I realized it is better to ignore than waste my time trying to get through to closed-minded people.

:rolleyes: Is Trump's AG (Jeff Sessions) and IG who reviewed Comey's decision makinging (and found nothing wrong) in on the conspiracy too?

Use your little head - if Comey's decision was inapropriate then why would Trump's DOJ not re-open the case???
Rosenstein and the 3 Amigoes

Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein's Wife Also Has Extensive Ties to the Clintons, Mueller and Comey

But one other conflict of interest that Rosenstein has is related to his wife.

Rosenstein’s wife, Lisa Barsoomian, represented Bill Clinton in a case in the 1990’s. This alone should be enough for Rosenstein to be unqualified for any role related to the Clintons, Obama or their cronies.

Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein. Lisa is a high-powered attorney in Washington, DC, who specializes in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the Deep State, err, I mean, the Intelligence Communities.

Lisa Barsoomian works for R. Craig Lawrence, an attorney who has represented Robert Mueller three times, James Comey five times, Barack Obama forty-five times, Kathleen Sebellius fifty-six times, Bill Clinton forty times, and Hillary Clinton seventeen times between 1991 and 2017.

Barsoomian participated in some of this work personally and has herself represented the FBI at least five separate times. It would be great to research the specifics of the cases she worked in, many of the documents from the Court Docket relating to these cases have been removed from the D.C. District and Appeals Court, including her representation for Clinton in 1998’s case Hamburg. V. Clinton.

Her loyalties are clearly with the entities that make up the Deep State, as are her husbands.

They are a DC Globalist Power Couple, and they mean to destroy Donald Trump under the bidding of their Globalist Masters. Rod Rosenstein should not have any position in President Trump’s administration, let alone one with so much power to harm the Office of the Presidency.

Well the NY slimes should be asking why the POTUS, Barry, wasn't told. If he was told why he did nothing. Trump wasn't POTUS. He had no power to do anything. Barry was POTUS with the intelligence agencies and cyber.

So...............

LOL...after a few months - and some wise advice from some on here (like you here) - I realized it is better to ignore than waste my time trying to get through to closed-minded people.

There are several others here with no understanding that their 3,000 word screeds will not be read. Wastes of bandwidth.

There are several others here with no understanding that their 3,000 word screeds will not be read. Wastes of bandwidth.
You trying to pump each other up because you can't defend the information I have presented..............

Multiple sources......................PROVE OTHERWISE........

Your defense.............oh this guy posting sucks........

I see, the systematic drip of hacked DNC and Podesta emails had absolutely no influence on the election.

I'm sure they they did have an influence, what's a mystery though is how the evil Russians forced Hillary and Podesta to write those emails

And wasn't Podesta the genius who used "password" as his password? I wouldn't exactly call that a hack...

No truth to the password as password thingy

No evidence that Podesta's email password was 'password'

And the phishing email was actually opened by an assistant.

:rolleyes: Is Trump's AG (Jeff Sessions) and IG who reviewed Comey's decision makinging (and found nothing wrong) in on the conspiracy too?

Use your little head - if Comey's decision was inapropriate then why would Trump's DOJ not re-open the case???
Rosenstein and the 3 Amigoes

Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein's Wife Also Has Extensive Ties to the Clintons, Mueller and Comey

But one other conflict of interest that Rosenstein has is related to his wife.

Rosenstein’s wife, Lisa Barsoomian, represented Bill Clinton in a case in the 1990’s. This alone should be enough for Rosenstein to be unqualified for any role related to the Clintons, Obama or their cronies.

Enter Lisa Barsoomian, wife of Rod Rosenstein. Lisa is a high-powered attorney in Washington, DC, who specializes in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the Deep State, err, I mean, the Intelligence Communities.

Lisa Barsoomian works for R. Craig Lawrence, an attorney who has represented Robert Mueller three times, James Comey five times, Barack Obama forty-five times, Kathleen Sebellius fifty-six times, Bill Clinton forty times, and Hillary Clinton seventeen times between 1991 and 2017.

Barsoomian participated in some of this work personally and has herself represented the FBI at least five separate times. It would be great to research the specifics of the cases she worked in, many of the documents from the Court Docket relating to these cases have been removed from the D.C. District and Appeals Court, including her representation for Clinton in 1998’s case Hamburg. V. Clinton.

Her loyalties are clearly with the entities that make up the Deep State, as are her husbands.

They are a DC Globalist Power Couple, and they mean to destroy Donald Trump under the bidding of their Globalist Masters. Rod Rosenstein should not have any position in President Trump’s administration, let alone one with so much power to harm the Office of the Presidency.

Idiot can point to a single place where I brought up deputy AG???

Hillary Emails probe had NOTHING to do with the Russia investigation, Jeff Sessions is not recused from it and can re-open the case TODAY.

You trying to pump each other up because you can't defend the information I have presented..............

Yes, we know all about your "sources" :)

No truth to the password as password thingy

No evidence that Podesta's email password was 'password'

And the phishing email was actually opened by an assistant.

One of my FOX consuming co-workers looked very alarmed and changed his "password" password. LOL

Deputy AG says he may need to recuse himself from Russia probe: sources

Rosenstein is keenly aware that he could become a potential witness in the investigation.

"I understand there are serious allegations that have been raised," Rosenstein told a Senate panel earlier this week. "I recognize the importance of these questions, and I think that Director Mueller ought to review that and make a determination of whether or not he believes it is within the scope of his investigation."

He could become a witness and by his own words should have recused himself. Wrote the memo to fire Comey.

Yet he is a witness in congressional hearings and the MAN IN CHARGE OF RUSSIA COLLUSION............

Where is the ETHICS CHARGES ON THIS ONE.

Yes, we know all about your "sources" :)
I posted from your own side on many. LOL

Then I posted the very quotes of the ones we are talking about..........Sources came from their own mouths.....

I guess you can't trust the very ones we are talking about saying it themselves............LOL

Forum List

Back