NYT: Trump told in January 2017 that Putin ordered hacking

Let's muddy the water a little more.........article showing a guy who said he hacked it all and did it easy........
DNC hacker slams CrowdStrike, publishes opposition memo on Donald Trump

The hacker claiming responsibility for the DNC attack (using the alias Guccifer 2.0) mocked CrowdStrike's assessment that he was a sophisticated hacker group, noting that he was pleased the company "appreciated my skills so highly. But in fact, it was easy, very easy."

"Guccifer may have been the first one who penetrated Hillary Clinton’s and other Democrats’ mail servers. But he certainly wasn’t the last. No wonder any other hacker could easily get access to the DNC’s servers. Shame on CrowdStrike: Do you think I’ve been in the DNC’s networks for almost a year and saved only 2 documents? Do you really believe it?"

As proof, he published the full opposition report on Donald Trump, which describes the GOP presidential candidate having "no core."

The 235-page memo is essentially a timeline and collection of comments and speeches given by Trump, as well as an overview of his political stance and mindset.

A 2-page memo to the DNC was included in the cache of posted files, which outlines the suggested positioning and public message strategy around the national election and the match-up between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

In response to DNC comments that no financial information was accessed during the attack, several donor lists were also published on Wednesday by the hacker, showing millions in financial contributions from Hollywood elites, businesses, trade groups, and unions.

The hacker ended their disclosure with a notice that a bulk of the compromised documents, including memos marked confidential and secret – allegedly taken from Hillary Clinton's personal email server – were delivered to WikiLeaks.

So you are trying to equate hacking in order to ruin a democratic Presidential election, to trying to prevent a country from illegally making nuclear weapons?

Do you really not see the issue?
Not at all..........you are just trying to make shit up. Spearphishing is a threat to not only this country but the entire world as a whole. The article I posted is a group giving advice on how to protect yourself. The group from Russia known to nerd articles is FANCY BEAR..........that group attacked many other countries..................just as we hacked Iran.............EVERYONE is now using this to SPY............

Spying has been going on for a long time........unless you live under a rock...........And the FBI KNEW THIS A LONG TIME AGO...........and they can't get them here to CHARGE THEM..........which makes the whole NEW INFO pretty much USELESS..........

And the FACT they didn't get a Court order to Seize the DNC server due to NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES is a dang red flag......They should have seized it to get the evidence themselves.............as Cloudstrike was paid for by the DNC and have financial ties to the DNC........

Millions get hacked by spearphishing EVERY YEAR.....this is nothing new and is a very serious problem to people getting scammed every year.

What am I making up? YOU said it and YOU gave it as your example.

YOU compared hacking an enrichment plant to illegally make nuclear weapons to another country hacking into the U.S. to interfere in the Democratic Presidential election.

Do YOU even read what YOU type?
I gave it as an example of cyber hacking and how countries DO IT............This is nothing new..........and yes it's a problem..........

You compared it to saying I was for the Iranians which is a complete and utter joke.

You said it. You said it was wrong for the U.S. to hack the Iranians who were ILLEGALLY making a nuclear weapon.

Do you REALLY not see those are comparable?
No the fuck I didn't moron. That article used it as examples on hacks............and how to protect yourself on these type of attacks...........

Never said it was wrong to do so............countries are doing it to each other right and left now......which is the point.

YOU did say it. Do you need me to give a screen shot of your post?

Maybe next time if you are going to use an example, use your own example and not parrot that of some site. :abgg2q.jpg:

Or can you think for yourself?

Let's muddy the water a little more.........article showing a guy who said he hacked it all and did it easy........
DNC hacker slams CrowdStrike, publishes opposition memo on Donald Trump

The hacker claiming responsibility for the DNC attack (using the alias Guccifer 2.0) mocked CrowdStrike's assessment that he was a sophisticated hacker group, noting that he was pleased the company "appreciated my skills so highly. But in fact, it was easy, very easy."

"Guccifer may have been the first one who penetrated Hillary Clinton’s and other Democrats’ mail servers. But he certainly wasn’t the last. No wonder any other hacker could easily get access to the DNC’s servers. Shame on CrowdStrike: Do you think I’ve been in the DNC’s networks for almost a year and saved only 2 documents? Do you really believe it?"

As proof, he published the full opposition report on Donald Trump, which describes the GOP presidential candidate having "no core."

The 235-page memo is essentially a timeline and collection of comments and speeches given by Trump, as well as an overview of his political stance and mindset.

A 2-page memo to the DNC was included in the cache of posted files, which outlines the suggested positioning and public message strategy around the national election and the match-up between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

In response to DNC comments that no financial information was accessed during the attack, several donor lists were also published on Wednesday by the hacker, showing millions in financial contributions from Hollywood elites, businesses, trade groups, and unions.

The hacker ended their disclosure with a notice that a bulk of the compromised documents, including memos marked confidential and secret – allegedly taken from Hillary Clinton's personal email server – were delivered to WikiLeaks.

Guccifer 2.0 is proven to be the Russian GRU.

Do you really not know that yet?

Why didn’t Obama stop Putin?

What you're saying about Obama is untrue...but, let's (for poops and giggles) assume it was......your argument is:

Obama didn't stop it.....BAD
Trump didn't stop it......GOOD

There's some lockstep logic for you! So....your lies are even stupid?!

So you are trying to equate hacking in order to ruin a democratic Presidential election, to trying to prevent a country from illegally making nuclear weapons?

Do you really not see the issue?
Not at all..........you are just trying to make shit up. Spearphishing is a threat to not only this country but the entire world as a whole. The article I posted is a group giving advice on how to protect yourself. The group from Russia known to nerd articles is FANCY BEAR..........that group attacked many other countries..................just as we hacked Iran.............EVERYONE is now using this to SPY............

Spying has been going on for a long time........unless you live under a rock...........And the FBI KNEW THIS A LONG TIME AGO...........and they can't get them here to CHARGE THEM..........which makes the whole NEW INFO pretty much USELESS..........

And the FACT they didn't get a Court order to Seize the DNC server due to NATIONAL SECURITY ISSUES is a dang red flag......They should have seized it to get the evidence themselves.............as Cloudstrike was paid for by the DNC and have financial ties to the DNC........

Millions get hacked by spearphishing EVERY YEAR.....this is nothing new and is a very serious problem to people getting scammed every year.

YOU compared hacking an enrichment plant to illegally make nuclear weapons to another country hacking into the U.S. to interfere in the Democratic Presidential election.

I gave it as an example of cyber hacking and how countries DO IT............This is nothing new..........and yes it's a problem..........

You compared it to saying I was for the Iranians which is a complete and utter joke.

You said it. You said it was wrong for the U.S. to hack the Iranians who were ILLEGALLY making a nuclear weapon.

No the fuck I didn't moron. That article used it as examples on hacks............and how to protect yourself on these type of attacks...........

Never said it was wrong to do so............countries are doing it to each other right and left now......which is the point.

He knows what you said. He is pretending he doesn't in order to purposefully muddle the issue.

Various forms of lying is really all liberals do anymore.

What you're saying about Obama is untrue...but, let's (for poops and giggles) assume it was......your argument is:

You know the funny thing that Trump supporters gloss over so quickly... Obama put sanctions on Russia and Congress approved it by so many votes that it was veto proof. Trump however waited SEVEN MONTHS to put them in action, giving those rich oligarchs plenty of time to move their money around to avoid the sanctions. It's amazing.

CrowdStrike: Five Things Everyone Is Ignoring About The Russia-DNC Story

1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC

2. The FBI Never Looked At The DNC’s Servers — Only CrowdStrike Did

3. Comey Contradicted The DNC’s Story On The FBI Asking To See The Server

4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire

5. CrowdStrike Is Funded By Clinton-Loving Google $$

Crowdstrike had been working for the federal government long before this went down.
And they are a DNC lap dog.

No, they are not. Funny thing is, one of the guys that is part founder of Crowdstrike is Russian and knows very well how Russia hacks and how to catch them.

Do you understand that some of the people you are hating on, Clapper (35 years of service) and Brennan (30+ years of service) both worked under Republican and Democratic administrations, but suddenly they are now a deep state and totally out to get Trump.

Seriously, I wish you guys would use some common sense.
I'm slamming the FACT that the FBI, NSA, and CIA didn't investigate a cyber attack by Russia DIRECTLY...........this should NOT HAVE BEEN HANDLED by a THIRD PARTY.

It is now TAINTED evidence which can be appealed because of ties to the DNC...........A simple court order and BAM...........they could have taken it legally and investigated it themselves...............WHY DIDN'T THEY

Furthermore I challenge the timing of these charges............happen right when Trump is meeting with Putin and right when the Crazy man from the FBI is testifying to Congress.............if you can call it testimony...........

And finally I question Mueller's ability to bring them to trial...........when they are in Russia.........

Why didn't they do this over a year ago......they have known about this a long time.

Bottom line...........we need BETTER CYBER ANTI HACKING MEASURES in this country.

.....Do you understand that some of the people you are hating on, Clapper (35 years of service) and Brennan (30+ years of service) both worked under Republican and Democratic administrations, but suddenly they are now a deep state and totally out to get Trump.

Eh, the fact that they're in power for over 30 years under both Republican and Democratic administrations is the very definition of the deep state

And you know that the Clapper creep openly lied to Congress but now he's suddenly the oracle of truth?

Common sense says you're totally brainwashed

:popcorn:

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

More: From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?

Well Barry was POTUS, why didn't his intelligence and cyber stop it??

He knows what you said. He is pretending he doesn't in order to purposefully muddle the issue.

Yes I know EXACTLY what he said. It's in post #117 where he compares the U.S. hacking the Iranian nuclear weapon facility to Russia hacking elections.

It makes him look very stupid, and that's what happens when you just parrot information instead of thinking for yourself.

You know the funny thing that Trump supporters gloss over so quickly... Obama put sanctions on Russia and Congress approved it by so many votes that it was veto proof. Trump however waited SEVEN MONTHS to put them in action, giving those rich oligarchs plenty of time to move their money around to avoid the sanctions. It's amazing.
You know the funny thing.........they knew about this spearphishing back under Obama and SUDDENLY IT'S BREAKING NEWS.........amazing isn't it.

And now we have INDICTMENTS of a SPEARPHISHING RING.............OMFG...........who did it from Russia.......and suddenly we are going to bring them to court and throw them in prison in America...........

LOL.........

This shit is comical.........

10 Arrested in Alleged Russian Spy Ring | WQXR | New York's Classical Music Radio Station

Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking

Threw out 35 diplomats under Obama............and they knew they were hacked back then.

But we wait 2 years to charge a SPEARPHISHING crime that we have known about for years and have no way to get them to trial.

Enjoy the Political show.

.....Do you understand that some of the people you are hating on, Clapper (35 years of service) and Brennan (30+ years of service) both worked under Republican and Democratic administrations, but suddenly they are now a deep state and totally out to get Trump.

Eh, the fact that they're in power for over 30 years under both Republican and Democratic administrations is the very definition of the deep state

And you know that the Clapper creep openly lied to Congress but now he's suddenly the oracle of truth?

It is? So you want new people every 3-4 years or so? Do you have any clue how hard it is to find people smart enough, honest enough, and willing to basically give up their own lives to serve their country? Ask flacaltenn just how much of your life you give up when you get a job with Top Secret Clearance and higher. You lose all your privacy and every move you make is monitored. You have to keep secrets from EVERYBODY, even your family...

And these guys did it for over 30 years.

We aren't talking about assembly line jobs. These guys are a bit more trained than that.

Yes I know EXACTLY what he said. It's in post #117 where he compares the U.S. hacking the Iranian nuclear weapon facility to Russia hacking elections.

It makes him look very stupid, and that's what happens when you just parrot information instead of thinking for yourself.
I gave other examples as well.................including spying on Merkle..........part of a larger equation......

Your spinning it because you have an agenda...........Never said didn't want Iran hacked.......and hell I didn't do anything but quote a article about examples.........Perhaps you need to call the company that wrote it and ask them about why they used Iran.

Got news for you..........You'd really hate me if I was in charge.......because I would have blown the Iranian nuclear sites away by now.......They would be in ASHES.

1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC

4. CrowdStrike Co-Founder Is Fellow On Russia Hawk Group, Has Connections To George Soros, Ukrainian Billionaire

Crowdstrike had been working for the federal government long before this went down.

Ah yes.....the ultimate conversation stopper. When in doubt....claim they're part of the DNC. Classic Trump dodge....make claims that are completely unable to be proven.

We're still waiting on that evidence that Obama was born in Kenya.

You know the funny thing.........they knew about this spearphishing back under Obama and SUDDENLY IT'S BREAKING NEWS.........amazing isn't it.

And now we have INDICTMENTS of a SPEARPHISHING RING.............OMFG...........who did it from Russia.......and suddenly we are going to bring them to court and throw them in prison in America...........

LOL.........

This shit is comical.........

10 Arrested in Alleged Russian Spy Ring | WQXR | New York's Classical Music Radio Station

Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking

Threw out 35 diplomats under Obama............and they knew they were hacked back then.

But we wait 2 years to charge a SPEARPHISHING crime that we have known about for years and have no way to get them to trial.

Enjoy the Political show.

It was more than a spearfishing campaign. They hacked the voter info in some states and stole information of millions of voters.

This would be a much better discussion if you guys actually kept up with the shit that is going on instead of cutting and pasting other people's opinions as your own... and then when you get embarrassed because of how stupid the shit you are parroting is, then you try to scapegoat by saying it isn't your's. If you paste it, you own it.

Ah yes.....the ultimate conversation stopper. When in doubt....claim they're part of the DNC. Classic Trump dodge....make claims that are completely unable to be proven.

We're still waiting on that evidence that Obama was born in Kenya.

Well he didn't mention Soros. He's losing his edge.

to be more "correct" it would be

Obama didn't stop it - how could he? it's a tough job that is also ongoing and certainly nothing new. if you think russia never spied until the democrats lost, then you're more lost than they were.

trump has not stopped it - yet - that we know of. obama had 8 years and as we know was not able to stop it. so to bitch at trump for not even 2 years yet is just again to bitch at trump.

the question is - how? how would YOU stop it? obama couldn't. if trump can't then that puts them on equal footing and if it's bad trump then it's bad obama also.

It is? So you want new people every 3-4 years or so? Do you have any clue how hard it is to find people smart enough, honest enough, and willing to basically give up their own lives to serve their country? Ask flacaltenn just how much of your life you give up when you get a job with Top Secret Clearance and higher. You lose all your privacy and every move you make is monitored. You have to keep secrets from EVERYBODY, even your family...

And these guys did it for over 30 years.

We aren't talking about assembly line jobs. These guys are a bit more trained than that.
Revolving Door: James B Comey Employment Summary | OpenSecrets

REALLY..........LOL

FBI Dir. Comey: Member, HSBC Board – Clinton Foundation and Drug Cartel Money Launderer

FBI Director Comey was board member of HSBC – Clinton Foundation & Drug Cartel ‘bank of choice’

Let’s investigate…

Many are unaware that Comey’s served on the board of banking giant HSBC (‘international drug money clearing house’) before parachuting softly into the head of the FBI in 2013. That’s only the beginning…

It appears that James Comey (who is actually a lawyer by trade) also has long history of cases ending favorable to Clintons, including the case of Sandy Berger, a former Clinton Administration aid. During the Berger probe, Comey said publicly that ‘we take issues of classified information very seriously’, all the while seeming to undermine the scope of the investigation – presumably to protect the Clintons:

Good qualification to be FBI Director? Not really…

It seems that our beloved FBI Director is or until very recently was a director and board member of HSBC, which is tightly connected to the Clinton Foundation.

“Mr. Comey’s appointment will be for an initial three-year term which, subject to re-election by shareholders, will expire at the conclusion of the 2016 Annual General Meeting.”

“Clinton foundation received up to $81m from clients of controversial HSBC bank”

It’s like a revolving door of money and special projects that the bank and the CF are involved in.

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

More: From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?
until the left gets mad at our own meddling this is just more noise from them.

russia trolled us - to the core. in fact, it's an epic trolling that will take years to undo, if ever. people are so full of hate for "that god damned other side" they can't see straight nor think.so they just hate. you tell them to chill out many just let their hate get stronger.

russia hacked the dnc - maybe. the dnc should have turned it over. period. anything else is a game they'd not allow trump to play so they need to quit playing it. otherwise then yes, there is healthy doubt about who hacked it and what was found. but when asked to show the server, the dems protest. way too much. you see, we're expected to believe and trust the FBI but the dems? not so much. so their calls for trump and others to get with the program and trust our experts is yet again a hollow call because they don't do it themselves.

/----/ Yeah they only had a copy and it was never confirmed where it came from or if it was altered. Totally not admissible in a court of law.

Clinton foundation received up to $81m from clients of controversial HSBC bank

• Leaked files reveal identities of wealthy donors with accounts in Geneva
  • Donors gave as much as $81m to Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation
  • Hillary Clinton expected to make inequality a key issue of any 2016 campaign
HSBC to pay $1.9 billion U.S. fine in money-laundering case

Laundering money to drug cartels.....................NOT A SINGLE ONE GOES TO JAIL............

Different rules for different people.

Forum List

Back