NYT: Trump told in January 2017 that Putin ordered hacking

Oh, don't feels so sad! You vermin have far more than earned your utter lack of credibility and your degeneration into pure scumbaggery and treason.. You should be dancing in the streets and slapping each other on the back; you all work very hard to get there, and work even harder to sink even further into the sewers.

The only people that are dividing our country are the ones that believe Putin and Trump over our own country. Congrats on that Comrade.

Oh noes, it touched me last!!! Time to insert a pleas to legalize child sex slavery isn't it? Don't want to keep your Cause on the back burner just over this thread, after all. It 's just about 'supply and demand', right?

What the fuck are you talking about? Legalize Child sex slavery? Are you still having comprehension problems? I said if you go after and make sure to prosecute those that exploit children and human trafficking... then you take away the need for people to taffic them into the U.S. What is so hard for you to understand about that?

Says the scumbag who says in another thread it should be legalized and he's all for it. What's so hard for you sociopaths to understand that most sane people revile you scum? You said it 'was supply and demand n stuff' and no point in trying to stop it, is what you actually said, scumbag.

Your hatred of immigrants is SO strong you are excusing the ones that actually exploit those being trafficked. That's sad.

lol idiotic deflections about nothing. Par for your ilk.

Stop trying to hijack this thread. Stay on topic.

He got his ass handed to him in another thread, and as I already said he was so blinded by his hatred of immigrants he didn't even realize he was trying to defend pedophile U.S. citizens.

Oh, don't feels so sad! You vermin have far more than earned your utter lack of credibility and your degeneration into pure scumbaggery and treason.. You should be dancing in the streets and slapping each other on the back; you all work very hard to get there, and work even harder to sink even further into the sewers.

The only people that are dividing our country are the ones that believe Putin and Trump over our own country. Congrats on that Comrade.

Oh noes, it touched me last!!! Time to insert a pleas to legalize child sex slavery isn't it? Don't want to keep your Cause on the back burner just over this thread, after all. It 's just about 'supply and demand', right?

What the fuck are you talking about? Legalize Child sex slavery? Are you still having comprehension problems? I said if you go after and make sure to prosecute those that exploit children and human trafficking... then you take away the need for people to taffic them into the U.S. What is so hard for you to understand about that?

Says the scumbag who says in another thread it should be legalized and he's all for it. What's so hard for you sociopaths to understand that most sane people revile you scum? You said it 'was supply and demand n stuff' and no point in trying to stop it, is what you actually said, scumbag.

Your hatred of immigrants is SO strong you are excusing the ones that actually exploit those being trafficked. That's sad.

I NEVER said it should be legalized. :abgg2q.jpg:

I said EXACTLY the opposite. It's just like capitalism. You TAKE AWAY the need by cracking down on U.S. citizens that take advantage of those being trafficked, then guess what happens? People quit trafficking people into the country. There is no profit in it anymore.

Go ahead and show me where I said to legalize it. Go ahead. Want to make an avatar bet on it? Or better yet how about we make a bet that we have to leave the forum for good? :abgg2q.jpg:

How many books have you read on human trafficking? Just curious. Did you know that the U.S. actually passed a law that if you go to another country on those advertised pedophile trips, even though it may be legal in THAT country, the U.S. will charge you under U.S. law? No, I doubt you know shit about it. Quit being so fucking dishonest.

Yeah, that must be why Jeffery Epstein got such "heavy sentence"....(insert sarcasm here). Human trafficking is in the top three revenue generators for the deep state.You don't know diddly squat about this topic.

I said EXACTLY the opposite. It's just like capitalism. You TAKE AWAY the need by cracking down on U.S. citizens that take advantage of those being trafficked, then guess what happens? People quit trafficking people into the country. There is no profit in it anymore.

Go ahead and show me where I said to legalize it. Go ahead. Want to make an avatar bet on it? Or better yet how about we make a bet that we have to leave the forum for good? :abgg2q.jpg:

How many books have you read on human trafficking? Just curious. Did you know that the U.S. actually passed a law that if you go to another country on those advertised pedophile trips, even though it may be legal in THAT country, the U.S. will charge you under U.S. law? No, I doubt you know shit about it. Quit being so fucking dishonest.

Yeah, that must be why Jeffery Epstein got such "heavy sentence"....(insert sarcasm here). Human trafficking is in the top three revenue generators for the deep state.You don't know diddly squat about this topic.

Sure thing boss. You shouldn't bring up Epstein when Trump said he was a good guy and Epstein was actually busted for sexual assault at Mar-a-Lago. That's about the worst example you can give. Not to mention, the girl he assaulted wasn't a victim of human trafficking.

2465B44B00000578-0-image-a-3_1420324617789.jpg

He got his ass handed to him in another thread, and as I already said he was so blinded by his hatred of immigrants he didn't even realize he was trying to defend pedophile U.S. citizens.

Lewed-dog? You have never won an argument that I have ever seen. You are a loser that bragged about having a job that paid the princely sum of 15 bucks an hour job guarding prisoners at a corrections facility where you spent the majority of your time consuming jelly donuts and occasionally walking around like you were some kind of "bad ass" with a belly that hung half way over your belt....some career. Now? You brag that you got a (snicker) "degree" in criminal justice ;paid for by the state...what a fucking joke you are....but "rock on" with your bad self.

LOL!!!

Sure thing boss. You shouldn't bring up Epstein when Trump said he was a good guy and Epstein was actually busted for sexual assault at Mar-a-Lago. That's about the worst example you can give. Not to mention, the girl he assaulted wasn't a victim of human trafficking.

2465B44B00000578-0-image-a-3_1420324617789.jpg

If Trump visited Pedo-Island like the Hildebeast and Bill "drop trou" Clinton did on numerous occasions? Then he isn't any better than they were...but I have yet to see any proof that he did........

Lewed-dog? You have never won an argument that I have ever seen. You are a loser that bragged about having a job that paid the princely sum of 15 bucks an hour job guarding prisoners at a corrections facility where you spent the majority of your time consuming jelly donuts and occasionally walking around like you were some kind of "bad ass" with a belly that hung half way over your belt....some career. Now? You brag that you got a (snicker) "degree" in criminal justice ;paid for by the state...what a fucking joke you are....but "rock on" with your bad self.

LOL!!!

Paid for by the state? Man every time you open your yapper you're wrong. Every single time.

LOL!!!

Paid for by the state? Man every time you open your yapper you're wrong. Every single time.

I guess your "gubermint" paid for criminal justice degree didn't include an English class that taught punctuation....."commas" are your friend....totally changes the meaning of a sentence, dumb ass.

LOL!!!

I guess your "gubermint" paid for criminal justice degree didn't include an English class that taught punctuation....."commas" are your friend....totally changes the meaning of a sentence, dumb ass.

When I write my formal papers I do just fine. On this forum I could give a rat's ass what you think of my punctuation. It's funny that EVERY single thread you make it a personal attack on me and can't discuss the topic. I guess back on ignore you go. :abgg2q.jpg:

All my tuition was either school loans, or tuition assistance from being selected into a Master's program that has high acceptance standards. :)

Like I said, every time you open your yapper you're wrong. Every single time.

LOL!!!

When I write my formal papers I do just fine. On this forum I could give a rat's ass what you think of my punctuation. It's funny that EVERY single thread you make it a personal attack on me and can't discuss the topic. I guess back on ignore you go. :abgg2q.jpg:

All my tuition was either school loans, or tuition assistance from being selected into a Master's program that has high acceptance standards. :)

Like I said, every time you open your yapper you're wrong. Every single time.

I am not the one that was bragging about making 15 bucks an hour and accepting SNAP benefits so you could feed your fat ass. I am not the one bragging about (snicker) "criminal justice" and if that's not an oxymoron, then there is no such thing. You don't know the simple difference between "Common Law, which is the of the land and acts, statutes, codes, public policy and ordinances which are nothing but admiralty law via a corporate entity. You get your ass handed to you every time you cross my path. I only bust on you when I come across a thread where you lamely attempt to claim that you have this "knowledge" and have handed someone their ass...hell, you have enough trouble covering that fat ass of yours that requires an acre of denim. SNAP fed you very well, obviously...

(snicker)

Why didn’t Obama stop Putin?

Who gives a shit?

Obama is not in office....Trump is.

And the current sitting POTUS was apparently made fully aware of Putin authorizing hacking...yet clearly has ignored said information.

THAT is the most important part.

Not to Trumpbots though...they willl desperately spin this...UN-American, nazi-like, Trump minions.

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

More: From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?

If you say so...

This happened when Obama was STILL the President, so OBAMA KNEW, why didn't he ORDER them to do something in October 2016? And if the CIA/FBI/NSA knew about it, why didn’t they do anything? Were they ordered not to? Did Obama tell them to STAND DOWN?

That is the underlining scandal. John Brennan and James Comey should be put UNDER OATH to testify about this situation.

Also countless American Intelligence officials already testified before The United States Senate Committee's that the “Russian interference” had NO effect on the election outcome result.

The questions are now:

What did Obama and his Administration know in October 2016?

Whatever they knew THEN WHY didn't they do something to prevent it?

NO ONE has said that 200,000+ views of fake news from over a thousand paid trolls and bots had "no effect" on the election. What they said was that there was no evidence VOTES WERE CHANGED (IOW, voting machine or election roll tampering).

Only an idiot would believe that it didn't didn't INFLUENCE an electoral outcome which was decided by less than 78,000 votes in three states.

As for Obama doing nothing? - WRONG. He didn't do enough.

Obama didn't do shit in 2014 ... Except let Putin take Crimea ... Except give Putin 20% of the US Supply of uranium .... Except allow Hillary to operate an illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server containing TOP SECRET data that was acquired by 6 foreign entities...

(Why are you snowflakes totally ignoring Hillary's crime and the other 5 foreign entities - other than Russia - who got Hillary's TOP SECRET data, too?)

Hillary was only the DNC because it was given to her, because the contest between Hillary and Trump was MANUFACTURED by Hillary and the DNC.

THAT is effecting / manipulating an election.

Dems and snowflakes are frothing rabidly at the mouth over 12 Russians who released e-mails that exposed that to the world.

Democrats are pissed that 12 Russians revealed to the world that Hillary, Obama, & the DNC rigged an ELECTION but failed to successfully rig the RESULTS.

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?
So...............

Sanctions were placed on Russia when a group of Russian spies were caught back then. This is nothing new..........We threw out diplomats under OBAMA...........The Russians countered.............

This NEW OMFG crap is now the SPEARPHISHING element of the same dang thing. Which was done from abroad at a very low cost.....100k.....

The ones caught on American soil were thrown out of the country...............and now the big NEWS..........they hacked from Russia as well. Soooooo..........they knew about this from Crowdstrike information a long long long time ago..............But decided to push it out when Trump was meeting with Putin.......They could have done this a year and a half ago......................WHY DIDN'T THEY...............hmmmmm...........

Furthermore.............this is nothing new...........a Cyber hacking War has been going on for quite some time. Many countries have been doing it. I'm not going to waste my time and show those again to a group of LEFTIST idiots who THINK THEY HAVE FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL because Trump's little NO COMMENT...................Perhaps we could start up another thread of 57 States................Anyways...........Mueller can't force these guys to come to the United States and the FBI has a crime unit that NORMALLY HANDLES these cases.............This part of the SAGA is POLITICALLY MOTIVATED.......

Mueller already got punked by Russia when they decided to show up demanding DISCLOSURE from the previous case.........Got his ass in hot water with a Judge........poor thing.

Anyway........Look up FANCY BEAR..........this is the Cloudstrike Story........and Enjoy.........

One last point........the FBI never got access to the DNC server......Cloudstrike gave them the info........PAID FOR BY THE DNC.......and that company has democratic ties.........

The World of Hackers | Secure Cloud Backup Software | Nordic Backup

RUSSIA – Russian hackers? No way! You don’t say?! Faster than you can say “Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear”, Russia has really put a stamp on the title of newest cyber threat, especially after the DNC hack during the 2016 election. The global attack traffic generated from Russian sponsored hackers has made secure networks like Google, Facebook, and Apple, very vulnerable.

UNITED STATES – The United States of America accounts for nearly 10% of the world’s attack traffic. It’s home to many famous (infamous?) hackers. One of the U.S. government’s most recent cyber attacks happened a couple of years ago, when a Trojan virus was planted into an Iranian Nuclear Power Plant to disrupt the centrifuges. USA! USA! USA!

vampires-kiss.jpg

RUSSIA – Russian hackers? No way! You don’t say?! Faster than you can say “Cozy Bear and Fancy Bear”, Russia has really put a stamp on the title of newest cyber threat, especially after the DNC hack during the 2016 election. The global attack traffic generated from Russian sponsored hackers has made secure networks like Google, Facebook, and Apple, very vulnerable.

UNITED STATES – The United States of America accounts for nearly 10% of the world’s attack traffic. It’s home to many famous (infamous?) hackers. One of the U.S. government’s most recent cyber attacks happened a couple of years ago, when a Trojan virus was planted into an Iranian Nuclear Power Plant to disrupt the centrifuges. USA! USA! USA!

vampires-kiss.jpg

So you support Iran making nuclear weapons?

vampires-kiss.jpg

So you support Iran making nuclear weapons?
NO you freaking idiot.............It's an example of spying.............Which everyone has been doing.......China being the worst.

Russia has been spying........we have been spying.......Hell we got caught tapping Merkle and Germany.........so much so they threw our people out......Then they got caught spying on Turkey and KERRY..............

Spying and trying to influence elections has been going on for decades................the Fancy Bear group targeted many other countries according to Cloudstrike.

So where was Bammer a year before that?

Forum List

Back