NYT: Trump told in January 2017 that Putin ordered hacking

I really can't fault Trump for not accepting ANY Intel on Russian involvement in 2016 from Lying Clapper and Brennan. These were the same guys who were running CIA/DIA Intel assets AGAINST HIS CAMPAIGN as INSTIGATORS to dirty up Trump Associates.
It was Clapper who MARKETED the phony ass "Russian Dossier" as a legitimate "US Intel Document" in collusion with top leaders at the FBI. He had no credibility offering "intel briefings" to the incoming Prez.

So it DOES NOT go back to what he was told based on Clapper/Brennan. It probably took awhile to convince him that the HACKING part was real. Although I still have doubts. Because I read the recent Mueller indictment and it gives away TOO MUCH classified sources and methods to not have a certain stink about making this public for the world to see.

And they may have those 12 GRU agents nailed on the HACKING part. But the "public release" part of the indictment also does not make sense from an Intel Standpoint. Because anything that VALUABLE to the Russians would have been held like a ton of gold bars for FUTURE blackmail and compromise of Hillary Clinton should she have won the election. I believe there's a great case for the Russian hacking, but there are many alternatives as to how all that Podesta/DNC stuff went public. I think Putin was ROBBED of the information to "sanitize" the DNC/Hillary AGAINST future Russian blackmail once it was discovered.

His current intel agencies are saying the SAME things the Pre-Trump ones were saying. It wasn't even the U.S. that hacked the GRU to spy on them. It was Holland. Do you think Holland hates Trump and is making shit up? Come on...

It was not all wrapped up by the election. A LOT of what is in the indictment of the 12 HAD to come from the NSA Big Brother archives. Because NOT a single US Intel operative ever laid hands or eyes on the ACTUAL evidence. And that takes a LOT of analysis. There is TOO much technical detail in the Mueller indictment to have come just from the CrowdStrike analysis.

And that creates a lot of skepticism on my part. Because of compromising "sources and methods" in a public document like that.

You have no idea what they've seen, and ALL the people that have seen the evidence say the same thing. Do you honestly think that EVERYONE except Trump and the guy from New York are right and the entire branch of ALL the intelligence agencies Pre-Trump and Current-Trump, and ALL of Congress but one guy, and ALL of Trump's cabinet are wrong?

You're smarter than that.

I am so amazed that people that appear to be intelligent, logical-minded people, are SO partisan, and hate the Democratic Party SO much, that they don't think Trump is hiding something.

Oh, don't feels so sad! You vermin have far more than earned your utter lack of credibility and your degeneration into pure scumbaggery and treason.. You should be dancing in the streets and slapping each other on the back; you all work very hard to get there, and work even harder to sink even further into the sewers.

The only people that are dividing our country are the ones that believe Putin and Trump over our own country. Congrats on that Comrade.

I really can't fault Trump for not accepting ANY Intel on Russian involvement in 2016 from Lying Clapper and Brennan. These were the same guys who were running CIA/DIA Intel assets AGAINST HIS CAMPAIGN as INSTIGATORS to dirty up Trump Associates.
It was Clapper who MARKETED the phony ass "Russian Dossier" as a legitimate "US Intel Document" in collusion with top leaders at the FBI. He had no credibility offering "intel briefings" to the incoming Prez.

So it DOES NOT go back to what he was told based on Clapper/Brennan. It probably took awhile to convince him that the HACKING part was real. Although I still have doubts. Because I read the recent Mueller indictment and it gives away TOO MUCH classified sources and methods to not have a certain stink about making this public for the world to see.

And they may have those 12 GRU agents nailed on the HACKING part. But the "public release" part of the indictment also does not make sense from an Intel Standpoint. Because anything that VALUABLE to the Russians would have been held like a ton of gold bars for FUTURE blackmail and compromise of Hillary Clinton should she have won the election. I believe there's a great case for the Russian hacking, but there are many alternatives as to how all that Podesta/DNC stuff went public. I think Putin was ROBBED of the information to "sanitize" the DNC/Hillary AGAINST future Russian blackmail once it was discovered.

His current intel agencies are saying the SAME things the Pre-Trump ones were saying. It wasn't even the U.S. that hacked the GRU to spy on them. It was Holland. Do you think Holland hates Trump and is making shit up? Come on...

It was not all wrapped up by the election. A LOT of what is in the indictment of the 12 HAD to come from the NSA Big Brother archives. Because NOT a single US Intel operative ever laid hands or eyes on the ACTUAL evidence. And that takes a LOT of analysis. There is TOO much technical detail in the Mueller indictment to have come just from the CrowdStrike analysis.

And that creates a lot of skepticism on my part. Because of compromising "sources and methods" in a public document like that.

You have no idea what they've seen, and ALL the people that have seen the evidence say the same thing. Do you honestly think that EVERYONE except Trump and the guy from New York are right and the entire branch of ALL the intelligence agencies Pre-Trump and Current-Trump, and ALL of Congress but one guy, and ALL of Trump's cabinet are wrong?

I am smarter on intel topics. There;s a reason for that. And there are only a handful of journalists that MIGHT understand what I just wrote. I KNOW what would be required to GET an evidence trail on each and every item in the Mueller indictment. Therefore I KNOW it didn't ALL come from Crowdstrike which was the SOLE source of info in ANY intel briefing to the Prez when he 1st took office.

Why is Mueller and the DOJ allowing Trump to remain in office? There may be something far more sinister going on here!

I am smarter on intel topics. There;s a reason for that. And there are only a handful of journalists that MIGHT understand what I just wrote. I KNOW what would be required to GET an evidence trail on each and every item in the Mueller indictment. Therefore I KNOW it didn't ALL come from Crowdstrike which was the SOLE source of info in ANY intel briefing to the Prez when he 1st took office.

You're right and I just told you that. They've gotten intel from several sources, like Holland, Australia, and the UK. That's what allies do. Do you think it is a coincidence that Trump is being an asshole to the UK and NATO? They KNOW a lot of the intel on him.

I am so amazed that people that appear to be intelligent, logical-minded people, are SO partisan, and hate the Democratic Party SO much, that they don't think Trump is hiding something.

ALL the intelligence agencies... Pre-Trump, and current-Trump, ALL the people in Congress except the idiot from New York Collins I believe (?), ALL the members of Trump's cabinet... EVERYONE says Russia interfered in the 2016 election and did the hacking and Putin ordered it... Yet Trump continues to deny it, and people still think this is all a deep state hoax. Putin even said in front of the world he wanted Trump to win. And do you REALLY believe Putin didn't think Trump was worth spying on when he was in Russia before running for President? He's a supposed billionaire... Putin would want all the dirt he could get on him.

It's truly amazing.

It might be if it were true.

Oh, don't feels so sad! You vermin have far more than earned your utter lack of credibility and your degeneration into pure scumbaggery and treason.. You should be dancing in the streets and slapping each other on the back; you all work very hard to get there, and work even harder to sink even further into the sewers.

The only people that are dividing our country are the ones that believe Putin and Trump over our own country. Congrats on that Comrade.

Oh noes, it touched me last!!! Time to insert a pleas to legalize child sex slavery isn't it? Don't want to keep your Cause on the back burner just over this thread, after all. It 's just about 'supply and demand', right?

What the fuck are you talking about? Legalize Child sex slavery? Are you still having comprehension problems? I said if you go after and make sure to prosecute those that exploit children and human trafficking... then you take away the need for people to taffic them into the U.S. What is so hard for you to understand about that?

Your hatred of immigrants is SO strong you are excusing the ones that actually exploit those being trafficked. That's sad.

Oh HELL no. The whole AMERICAN involvement in campaign dicking was 1000 times worse than anything Russia or Putin did. From the fake Dossier, to having instigators inserted into the Repub campaign, to the yelling and screaming in CONGRESS over the corruption at the top level of FBI. Make no mistake. ALL the folks involved in those things and those partisan Battle Bots supporting them --- are HEROES of mother Russia. And Putin THANKS YOU for your service.

Just look at the media HIRING UP all those bad actors as "commentators". It's like a CABAL reunion party between all them on CNN/MSNBC everyday, 24 hours a day.

WE DID THIS TO OURSELVES...

Oh HELL no. The whole AMERICAN involvement in campaign dicking was 1000 times worse than anything Russia or Putin did. From the fake Dossier, to having instigators inserted into the Repub campaign, to the yelling and screaming in CONGRESS over the corruption at the top level of FBI. Make no mistake. ALL the folks involved in those things and those partisan Battle Bots supporting them --- are HEROES of mother Russia. And Putin THANKS YOU for your service.

What has been proven to be fake in the dossier? Provide "credible" proof.

Just look at the media HIRING UP all those bad actors as "commentators". It's like a CABAL reunion party between all them on CNN/MSNBC everyday, 24 hours a day.

WE DID THIS TO OURSELVES...

The fake dossier? NOTHING in the dossier has been disproven yet. Nothing... and from the sounds of things, the U.S. has a double agent working in the Kremlin. That's some serious shit. They just said they may have 5 guys working as spies that are this high up in another government.

Why didn’t Obama stop Putin?
Immaterial. Far more important, why hasn't Trump?
He is, DHS is helping States and localities with expertise, threat assessments and training..
Need a link.

I doubt DHS is worried about Russian meddling in the election.

Just watch the video of today's WH briefing, Sarah gave all the numbers on participants. I posted it in another thread.

The OP may be as damaging to Putin as Trump. I hope Trump was never told the top-secret Russian source's name.

Oh noes, it touched me last!!! Time to insert a pleas to legalize child sex slavery isn't it? Don't want to keep your Cause on the back burner just over this thread, after all. It 's just about 'supply and demand', right?

What the fuck are you talking about? Legalize Child sex slavery? Are you still having comprehension problems? I said if you go after and make sure to prosecute those that exploit children and human trafficking... then you take away the need for people to taffic them into the U.S. What is so hard for you to understand about that?

Says the scumbag who says in another thread it should be legalized and he's all for it. What's so hard for you sociopaths to understand that most sane people revile you scum? You said it 'was supply and demand n stuff' and no point in trying to stop it, is what you actually said, scumbag.

Your hatred of immigrants is SO strong you are excusing the ones that actually exploit those being trafficked. That's sad.

lol idiotic deflections about nothing. Par for your ilk.

From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

WASHINGTON — Two weeks before his inauguration, Donald J. Trump was shown highly classified intelligence indicating that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia had personally ordered complex cyberattacks to sway the 2016 American election.

The evidence included texts and emails from Russian military officers and information gleaned from a top-secret source close to Mr. Putin, who had described to the C.I.A. how the Kremlin decided to execute its campaign of hacking and disinformation.

Mr. Trump sounded grudgingly convinced, according to several people who attended the intelligence briefing. But ever since, Mr. Trump has tried to cloud the very clear findings that he received on Jan. 6, 2017, which his own intelligence leaders have unanimously endorsed.

The shifting narrative underscores the degree to which Mr. Trump regularly picks and chooses intelligence to suit his political purposes. That has never been more clear than this week.

More: From the Start, Trump Has Muddied a Clear Message: Putin Interfered

This is a big deal that we'll be hearing a lot about tomorrow. What do you think?

LOL! Russian bots on Facebook swayed the election away from the Hildebeast that got over a half a billion dollars from Russian interests? What a tangled weave and web of deception.......keep flailing away. Lakhota.......

(snicker)

Says the scumbag who says in another thread it should be legalized and he's all for it. What's so hard for you sociopaths to understand that most sane people revile you scum? You said it 'was supply and demand n stuff' and no point in trying to stop it, is what you actually said, scumbag.

I NEVER said it should be legalized. :abgg2q.jpg:

I said EXACTLY the opposite. It's just like capitalism. You TAKE AWAY the need by cracking down on U.S. citizens that take advantage of those being trafficked, then guess what happens? People quit trafficking people into the country. There is no profit in it anymore.

Go ahead and show me where I said to legalize it. Go ahead. Want to make an avatar bet on it? Or better yet how about we make a bet that we have to leave the forum for good? :abgg2q.jpg:

How many books have you read on human trafficking? Just curious. Did you know that the U.S. actually passed a law that if you go to another country on those advertised pedophile trips, even though it may be legal in THAT country, the U.S. will charge you under U.S. law? No, I doubt you know shit about it. Quit being so fucking dishonest.

Stop trying to hijack this thread. Stay on topic.

Forum List

Back