NYTimes Exterminates George Bush!

Cropping refers to the removal of the outer parts of an image to improve framing, accentuate subject matter or change aspect ratio.
So why then are you complaining about the NYTimes' professional desire to improve the framing, accentuate the subject matter, or change the aspect ratio?

Is it because Right-Wing Media is incapable of improving, so you lash out at those who can?

Did you spew hatred at the girls in High School who were better than you at math, too?
4i6Ckte.gif

Actually, there was no one better than I at math.

Math team, baby.

You have yet to be correct at anything you've posted.
An amazing consistency.

Oh, so now it's gone from ONE photo cropped to two different photos taken on the same day.

lol, you're the second best poster on this forum for making Political C look stupid.

Here ya' go, NYLiar:

Same:
2. Similar in kind, quantity, or degree.
same - definition of same by The Free Dictionary

And, to review:

And here, a return performance at open mic night....the NYLiar!

His act includes only two tricks:

Trick #1....lies

Trick #2....obfuscation and changing the subject.

Today it's Trick #2 on display:

You don't crop a photo by using an entirely different photo. Why is that concept above your brain capacity?

Hmmmm.....you seem unable to respond to the questions.

Here, try again:

1. Were the two photos taken the same day?
2. Where the same objects photographed?
3. What the same occasion the subject of both photos?
4.Was there a political reason for cropping the members of the photos?
5. Are you a lying sack of sewage?

Hint: all five have the same correct response.
The cut and paste queen has OCD.
4i6Ckte.gif

Watch how deftly I stump you: on what basis do you suggest 'cut and paste' as a pejorative?
I'll wait while you go to a neighbor to borrow a dictionary.....
View attachment 37609

"The cut and paste queen has OCD:
Can you support that?

The fact is that you keep trying to score points because I reveal the emptiness of your political perspective...as I did when I proved that you vote totalitarian rather than American.

I will continue to do so.

With metronomic regularity.

pejorative?

ok, its not your pejorative .. Obama made you do it.

Better?

Cropping refers to the removal of the outer parts of an image to improve framing, accentuate subject matter or change aspect ratio.
So why then are you complaining about the NYTimes' professional desire to improve the framing, accentuate the subject matter, or change the aspect ratio?

Is it because Right-Wing Media is incapable of improving, so you lash out at those who can?

Did you spew hatred at the girls in High School who were better than you at math, too?
4i6Ckte.gif

Math team, baby.

An amazing consistency.

Queen of the Bullshit Team too .

Here ya' go, NYLiar:

Same:

And, to review:

Trick #1....lies

You don't crop a photo by using an entirely different photo. Why is that concept above your brain capacity?

Here, try again:

4i6Ckte.gif

Watch how deftly I stump you: on what basis do you suggest 'cut and paste' as a pejorative?
View attachment 37609

Can you support that?

The fact is that you keep trying to score points because I reveal the emptiness of your political perspective...as I did when I proved that you vote totalitarian rather than American.

pejorative?

ok, its not your pejorative .. Obama made you do it.

Better?

You imbecile.

Borrow the other dolt's dictionary when he finds someone who'll lend him one.

Oh, so now it's gone from ONE photo cropped to two different photos taken on the same day.

lol, you're the second best poster on this forum for making Political C look stupid.

Here ya' go, NYLiar:

Same:

And, to review:

Trick #1....lies

Here, try again:

4i6Ckte.gif

View attachment 37609

Can you support that?

1. You're the Cut and Paste queen of this forum, and never have an original thought of your own.
  2. You apparently have OCD (Google it) since you cut and pasted the same reply at least 6 times.

I'm truly sorry that I cannot make it even simpler for you to understand, but my English-to-Retard translator is installed on my other computer. :(

4i6Ckte.gif

Math team, baby.

An amazing consistency.

Queen of the Bullshit Team too .

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

Here ya' go, NYLiar:

Same:

And, to review:

Trick #1....lies

Here, try again:

4i6Ckte.gif

View attachment 37609

Can you support that?

1. You're the Cut and Paste queen of this forum, and never have an original thought of your own.
  2. You apparently have OCD (Google it) since you cut and pasted the same reply at least 6 times.

I'm truly sorry that I cannot make it even simpler for you to understand, but my English-to-Retard translator is installed on my other computer. :(

Time to teach you another lesson.

1. So you're objection to cut and paste is "[you] never have an original thought of your own."

The posts that I construct use the support of quotes, all of which are are linked or sourced.
I can do that because my education is so much more extensive than yours.

2. Some pointers.
a. Citing an authority with an established reputation is better, of course, than citing someone whose credentials are not so lofty. (http://www.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/practical_guide.shtml)

b. What has been pejoratively referred to as ‘simply cut and paste,’ is, in fact, carefully chosen to substantiate a point. Is the information covered fact, opinion, or propaganda? Facts can usually be verified; opinions, though they may be based on factual information, evolve from the interpretation of facts.(Critical Appraisal and Analysis - Critically Analyzing Information Sources - LibGuides at Cornell University)

3. Instead, you operate via Liberal Plagiarism: ....you are one of those who never deviates from the messages of the NYTimes, the DNC, MSNBC, etc...basically Liberal plagiarism.......
...because you never give credit to the one from whom you stole the talking points.

In short....'you never have an original idea' period.

I ripped you a new one, huh?

Last edited:
Dems are just as responsible for Iraq as Bush. It wasn't 'Bush's war'.
Bullshit. It was Bush's decision, and ONLY Bush's decision.

An easily provable lie.
Then prove that someone other than the Commander in Chief can send our military into armed conflict, absent a declaration of war.

Use the Constitution. If you don't know what that is, ask someone.

Get that dictionary.

Look up 'decision.'

Then look up 'imbecile' so you know when to answer.

The word you seek is 'authority.'
Government school grad, huh?

The posts that I construct use the support of quotes, all of which are are linked or sourced.
That would be true if you actually constructed posts. You do not. You just cop and paste the thoughts of others. And when called on your bullshit, you either re-post the OP, or cut and paste from the dictionary.

You are incapable of debating without the use of outside sources to speak for you.

This thread is a perfect example. Just a cut and paste of others' work.

An easily provable lie.
Then prove that someone other than the Commander in Chief can send our military into armed conflict, absent a declaration of war.

Get that dictionary.

Look up 'decision.'

No, I used the correct word: decision. Bush said so himself.

"I'm the decider" - George W. Bush

Ripped you a new one, didn't I?
4i6Ckte.gif

That would be true if you actually constructed posts. You do not. You just cop and paste the thoughts of others. And when called on your bullshit, you either re-post the OP, or cut and paste from the dictionary.

You are incapable of debating without the use of outside sources to speak for you.

This thread is a perfect example. Just a cut and paste of others' work.

You're a Liberal Plagiarist.
And a liar.

Simple to prove you aren't: take one of my OPs and find any place where you find the same construction.

You can't....you're simply furious because I smashed that custard pie in our kisser.

Won't be the last.

"You are incapable of debating without the use of outside sources to speak for you."
This is the winner in the category of 'Unintentional Humor"

You're whining because I have more education than you do...and you can't comprehend how much I know, have read and studied, and use in said constructions!

Did you leave the stove on? Cause you just got burned.

An easily provable lie.

Get that dictionary.

Look up 'decision.'

No, I used the correct word: decision. Bush said so himself.

"I'm the decider" - George W. Bush

Ripped you a new one, didn't I?
4i6Ckte.gif

No, imbecile.....anyone can have the decision, as did just about every Democrat about Iraq and WMDs....but only one has the authority to go to war.

"Ripped you a new one, didn't I?"
I love how you copied what I wrote...Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

You are both stupid and dishonest....you'd try to steal a free sample.

How does the media....wholly owned by Liberalism, Inc., pull the less astuted into their fold?

We got an example of it in the action this week by the NYSlimes....

1. "Predictable. NY Times Crops Out George W. Bush from Selma March Photo

B_lC0LrUgAAXyit.jpg:large

B_lC0PHU8AEQaqz.jpg

3. The 50th Anniversary of the Bloody Sunday march was held in Selma, Alabama on Saturday.

The New York Times cropped out the George and Laura Bush.
Discrimination still exists in America.

4. ....this is an example of how today's "authorized journalists" rewrite history as it actually happens. However, the truth is, it's not new. This has been going on for at least a century but really probably since the beginning of time.
Predictable. NY Times Crops Out George W. Bush from Selma March Photo The Gateway Pundit

Well, actually:

NYT photographer We didn t crop George W. Bush from Selma pic - Nick Gass - POLITICO

“Just so you know, President Bush was not cropped out, he was not in that frame because he was so far to our right,” photographer Doug Mills wrote in an email to POLITICO.

In a note to photo editors on Sunday, Mills said he didn’t file the shot with Bush included because it was overexposed.

“I did not even send this frame because it’s very wide and super busy and Bush is super-overexposed because he was in the sun and Obama and the others are in the shade,” Mills wrote, per Times Public Editor Margaret Sullivan.

Must really suck to be you.

Forum List

Back