NZ shooter: trump is a "symbol of white supremacy.”

Oh shut up, Obama said stupid shit about police officers.
Did Obama say knock the crap out of a police officer and he promises to pay your legal fees?

You folks spent years and years trying to paint someone as a racist by trying to self project your own racist delusions onto him -- which is why you can't come up with any ACTUAL quotes Obama said, just what Obama made you feel..which says more about you than him...

And saying "the officer acted stupidly" isn't a call to shoot all cops -- no matter how much yo dick sucking ass tries to make it out to be...

Meanwhile your cult leader openly tells people that the whole DOJ and FBI is corrupt all because they are investigating his ass, he tells people that the media is the enemy of the people, jewish globalists like Soros are bringing illegals to destroy america, etc, etc, etc --- and the minute someone shoots up a synagogue -- then you same dick sucking trump sycophants want to pretend none of that shit he said matters...but will claim Obama made people shoot cops...gtfoh
Obama did say if they bring a knife, we bring a gun.
24312527_1932669797054469_5955186922220004306_n.jpg

You got suckered on this one.

This really is a stoned Barack Hussein Obama

Pottoo-M.jpg

Wow smoked marijuana. oooooooooooooooooooo
That was after his cocaine binges.

The shooter identified Trump as one of his inspirations.

Do you know what the word "inspire" means?

Your point being...?

Here we see failed former President Barack Hussein Obama being an inspiration to the New Black Panthers.

NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite-M.jpg

Obama never push violence like that fat assed Trump did.
Bullcorn. Ferguson routs. Hands up, don't shoot was all Obama, and it was a lie. Black Lies Matter marched around screaming for cops to be killed and Obumbo rewarded them with a visit to the White House. You're a liar.
None of that equals racism you dumb ass....Obama didn't tell people to say "hands up don't shoot" unless you are saying that Trump told Neo-Nazis to say "Jews Will Not Replace Us"

Whenever I asked you dumb ass racists to tell me what it was that Obama said that was racist, you idiots continue to fail....

Odium, post: 22016813
Yes. Any more stupid questions. They aren't WANTED nor WELCOMED in my country nor ANY country that is inhabited by WHITES and is FOR WHITES ONLY.

So how do you propose to get rid of the non-white invaders from your whites only country wherever that mythical place may exist?
Those places would be ALL of Europe,Australia,New Zealand,America,Canada. I don't think I missed any. You forcibly remove them by boat,plane,train whatever. Those that don't go are to be declared armed combatants since their mere existence is a threat to our nation and people and they are enemies so.
Cool...pick up a gun and make it happen or else shut the fuck up....and i don't want to see your bitch ass trying to claim how you aint racist after that bullshit comment....

Did Obama say knock the crap out of a police officer and he promises to pay your legal fees?

You folks spent years and years trying to paint someone as a racist by trying to self project your own racist delusions onto him -- which is why you can't come up with any ACTUAL quotes Obama said, just what Obama made you feel..which says more about you than him...

And saying "the officer acted stupidly" isn't a call to shoot all cops -- no matter how much yo dick sucking ass tries to make it out to be...

Meanwhile your cult leader openly tells people that the whole DOJ and FBI is corrupt all because they are investigating his ass, he tells people that the media is the enemy of the people, jewish globalists like Soros are bringing illegals to destroy america, etc, etc, etc --- and the minute someone shoots up a synagogue -- then you same dick sucking trump sycophants want to pretend none of that shit he said matters...but will claim Obama made people shoot cops...gtfoh

Actually, inviting radical black leaders, including Black Lives Matter really is a call to shoot all cops.

Pigs in a blanket

What do we want, dead cops

New Black Panthers

No he didnt invite the black panthers to the white house you dumb ass...and showing a bunch of videos of black people making you feel scary only says more about you than anything else....

When are you going to show me one single quote that Obama said that is racist? There is a reason you idiots keep failing

Odium, post: 22016813
Yes. Any more stupid questions. They aren't WANTED nor WELCOMED in my country nor ANY country that is inhabited by WHITES and is FOR WHITES ONLY.

So how do you propose to get rid of the non-white invaders from your whites only country wherever that mythical place may exist?
Those places would be ALL of Europe,Australia,New Zealand,America,Canada. I don't think I missed any. You forcibly remove them by boat,plane,train whatever. Those that don't go are to be declared armed combatants since their mere existence is a threat to our nation and people and they are enemies so.
Cool...pick up a gun and make it happen or else shut the fuck up....and i don't want to see your bitch ass trying to claim how you aint racist after that bullshit comment....
"Racist" - A Word Invented by USSR’s Leon Trotsky

:) OK Comrade.

Odium, post: 22017237
You forcibly remove them by boat,plane,train whatever.

When you walk up face to face to this American to put him on a boat to Africa - let us know asshole.

8B1B8C4E-890A-49A1-A506-0710609552EB.jpeg

Until you do, keep your hate in your mom’s basement, loser.

Donald Trump is the darling of white supremacists.

White supremacist terrorists are being lured out of dark places by Donald Trump.

Now they are in the open, hiding in plain sight. USMB is one of the places they expound their hatred of Muslims, immigrants and non-white people.

The murderer wrote: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

The manifesto: he perpetrated the attack “to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homeland are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

This is an ideology he shares with many USMB conservatives.

He also has this in common with white supremacist conservatives "I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/new-zealand-shootings-racist-gunman-brenton-tarra...

Brenton Tarrant: Christchurch shootings suspect said Trump is 'symbol of white supremacy'
Yahoo News UK Yahoo News StaffYahoo News UKMarch 15, 2019

Brenton Tarrant, the shootings suspect, is an Australian citizen. (AP)

The suspected gunman who killed dozens of people in New Zealand is an Australian ‘racist eco-fascist’ who posted a 74-page manifesto online before the shootings and described Donald Trump as a “symbol of white supremacy”.

The man, who identified himself in a livestream of the massacre as Brenton Tarrant, said he was motivated by far-right extremism he saw in the United States to carry out the attack at Al Noor Mosque.

At least 49 people were gunned down dead in two mosques in New Zealand. At least 41 people were killed at the Masjid Al Noor mosque in central Christchurch while at least seven people died inside the suburban Linwood Masjid Mosque.

The suspect has been charged with murder while three other people have been held in custody.

Police have said a man in his late 20s has been charged with murder and will appear at the Christchurch court on Saturday morning.

Footage of the attack at the Al Noor mosque was posted under the username ‘Brenton Tarrant 9’ and shows the gunman firing 205 times on men, woman and children and stopping only to reload his weapons.

Tarrant also appears to have posted a link to a manifesto on a now-deleted Twitter account and the online forum 8chan where he spoke of his hatred for Muslim immigrants in Europe.

In it, he says he was inspired by mass killer Anders Breivik, who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011. He also mentions Finsbury Park terrorist Darren Osborne as well as London mayor Sadiq Khan.

He also goes on to rail against mass immigration and said he views Donald Trump as a “symbol of renewed white identity”.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison confirmed the shooter was Australian and described him as an “extremist, right-wing, violent terrorist”.

The manifesto included various questions and answers, one of which asked: “Who are you?”

The reply said: “Just a ordinary White man, 28 years old. Born in Australia to working class, low income family.

“My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues. I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

He added: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

The manifesto said he carried out the attack “to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homeland are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

He said he was in New Zealand temporarily while he “planned and trained” the attack.

With regard to planning the attack, he wrote: “I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at the location in Christchurch three months in advance.”

Four suspects have been taken into custody following the shooting and the gunman has been charged with murder.

New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Arden said: “This can only be described as a terrorist attack. While we do not have anything to believe at this stage that there were any other suspects, we are not assuming that at this stage.”
A crazy person said that? Guess we should believe it then.

A crazy person is POTUS.

Denizen, post: 22019241
Donald Trump is the darling of white supremacists.

White supremacist terrorists are being lured out of dark places by Donald Trump.

Now they are in the open, hiding in plain sight. USMB is one of the places they expound their hatred of Muslims, immigrants and non-white people.

The murderer wrote: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

The manifesto: he perpetrated the attack “to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homeland are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

This is an ideology he shares with many USMB conservatives.

He also has this in common with white supremacist conservatives "I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/new-zealand-shootings-racist-gunman-brenton-tarra...

Brenton Tarrant: Christchurch shootings suspect said Trump is 'symbol of white supremacy'
Yahoo News UK Yahoo News StaffYahoo News UKMarch 15, 2019

Brenton Tarrant, the shootings suspect, is an Australian citizen. (AP)

The suspected gunman who killed dozens of people in New Zealand is an Australian ‘racist eco-fascist’ who posted a 74-page manifesto online before the shootings and described Donald Trump as a “symbol of white supremacy”.

The man, who identified himself in a livestream of the massacre as Brenton Tarrant, said he was motivated by far-right extremism he saw in the United States to carry out the attack at Al Noor Mosque.

At least 49 people were gunned down dead in two mosques in New Zealand. At least 41 people were killed at the Masjid Al Noor mosque in central Christchurch while at least seven people died inside the suburban Linwood Masjid Mosque.

The suspect has been charged with murder while three other people have been held in custody.

Police have said a man in his late 20s has been charged with murder and will appear at the Christchurch court on Saturday morning.

Footage of the attack at the Al Noor mosque was posted under the username ‘Brenton Tarrant 9’ and shows the gunman firing 205 times on men, woman and children and stopping only to reload his weapons.

Tarrant also appears to have posted a link to a manifesto on a now-deleted Twitter account and the online forum 8chan where he spoke of his hatred for Muslim immigrants in Europe.

In it, he says he was inspired by mass killer Anders Breivik, who killed 77 people in Norway in 2011. He also mentions Finsbury Park terrorist Darren Osborne as well as London mayor Sadiq Khan.

He also goes on to rail against mass immigration and said he views Donald Trump as a “symbol of renewed white identity”.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison confirmed the shooter was Australian and described him as an “extremist, right-wing, violent terrorist”.

The manifesto included various questions and answers, one of which asked: “Who are you?”

The reply said: “Just a ordinary White man, 28 years old. Born in Australia to working class, low income family.

“My parents are of Scottish, Irish and English stock. I had a regular childhood, without any great issues. I had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

He added: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

The manifesto said he carried out the attack “to show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homeland are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

He said he was in New Zealand temporarily while he “planned and trained” the attack.

With regard to planning the attack, he wrote: “I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at the location in Christchurch three months in advance.”

Four suspects have been taken into custody following the shooting and the gunman has been charged with murder.

New Zealand’s Prime Minister Jacinda Arden said: “This can only be described as a terrorist attack. While we do not have anything to believe at this stage that there were any other suspects, we are not assuming that at this stage.”
A crazy person said that? Guess we should believe it then.

A crazy person is POTUS.

The killer has a lot in common with Trumpo’s lowly educated white male base. “...had little interest in education during my schooling, barely achieving a passing grade.”

“He added: “I am just a regular White man, from a regular family. Who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people.”

And the right wingers here are telling us this admitted dumb, poorly educated ass is not a white nationalist. Instead he killed Muslims for environmental reasons.

Moron, he didn't like Trump....and he is an ECO-fascist....a left wing nut job.

Far Right. White nationalist. Just like you. Quit lying
He is a piece of shit killer.
Nothing else.
I will just bring this from another thread created by another idiot...
Those like the deranged OP attempting to paint the actions of a murderer to the President or his supporters are a special kind of pathetic trolls.
The shooter(murderer,terrorist, whatever) deserves a swift death sentence, just like any other killer regardless of ethnic, religious or political motives.

The OP is a piece of shit.
The shooter identified Trump as one of his inspirations.

Do you know what the word "inspire" means?
If you actually understood my post, is that I don't give a shit about the motives of a killer, just swift justice of any menace.
The only thing that inspired the killer was his own flaming insanity.
Shove the broadbrush up your ass RealDumbass.
Keep your head up Ttrump's ass.

He had a motive.

It is important to understand what it was & how he was radicalized. I

And the OP says this kilier is a patriot. Any human being having a moral compass would find the OP’s hate mongerinh to be deplorable.

Yet so many here go along with it.

Those who pass this off as individual insanity are smothering the desperate messages their conscience is sending them.

Hillary was right. Many Trumpo voters are deplorable.

And the OP says this kilier is a patriot. Any human being having a moral compass would find the OP’s hate mongerinh to be deplorable.

Yet so many here go along with it.

Those who pass this off as individual insanity are smothering the desperate messages their conscience is sending them.

Hillary was right. Many Trumpo voters are deplorable.

Those people would still be alive if they stayed in their home countries.

impuretrash, post: 22019486
Those people would still be alive if they stayed in their home countries.

Where do you live racist?

New Zealand is not the home country of Europeans.

Why don’t you call for Europeans to go back to where you came from and leave the world to whoever was there first?

It’s your argument.

Or you could condemn this murderer and renounce his motivation.

Last edited:
impuretrash, post: 22019515
It's none of your business where I live, cuck. NZ was just a speck of land in the middle of the ocean until Europeans came along and made it into a nation.

As I understand it all established nations determine who can become its citizens.

Muslim migration into New Zealand began in the 1900’s. New Zealand has immigration law. Therefore it is safe to say that worshippers in the Christ Church Mosque that were murdered were in fact citizens of New Zealand, or had legal immigration documents to be there. They were not invaders of an European nation or in violation of any law of that nation at the time they were killed.

Therefore your hideous claim that those worshippers would not have been killed if they didnt migrate to, visit, or have a birthright in New Zealand defies the very laws that make New Zealand a nation.

You do not respect the very nation that your hatred insist must now absurdly be limited to white people only.

You are a pathetic vile ignorant human being with an abnormal desire to convert pluralistic established lawful nations that protect all its citizens regardless of race, creed or place of origin into sanctuaries for white trash like you.?

whitehall, post: 22012289
The shooter claimed to hate capitalism and conservatives.

The shooter didn’t massacre capitalists and/or conservatives. I guess you missed his desire to get rid of non-whites, non-Christians from places he determined for white people only.

Forum List

Back