🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oakland A;s fans protest

the fans are going riot , loot and burn over this. make the team leave even faster.
the A'S owner is a criminal same as Mark Davis of the Raiders is.I dont know the entire situation of the A's but i know Mark Davis made NO ATTEMPTS to stay in oakland,that he violated all NFL relocation rules that you are suppose to follow to move to another city,

Because of that the city sued him and the NFL and to no suprise,the lawsuit got dismissed,never given a chance to go to court,proof we go the most corrupt court system in the world.Im sure the owner of the A;S is as much a criminal as davis is.

the NFL always gets their way and so does the MLB.both corrupt evil cartels.

Last edited:
the A'S owner is a criminal same as mark davis of the raiders is.I dont know the entire situation of the A's but i know Mark davis made NO ATTEMPTS to stay in oakland,that he violated all NFL reocation rules that you are suppose to follow to move to another city,

the city sued him and to no suprise,the lawsuit got dismissed,never given a chance to go to court,proof we go the most corrupt court system in the world.Im sure the owner of the A;S is as much a criminal as davis is.

True dat'!
But Vegas was built on losers.
Still is, except for the Golden Knights. But they started from scratch here. Big difference.

True dat'!
But Vegas was built on losers.
Still is, except for the Golden Knights. But they started from scratch here. Big difference.

That is correct.Mark Davis of the Raiders is a fucking retard.He would be a nobody and major loser if he was not born into a rich family.

He was warned by economics experts that moving from Oakland to vegas would be disasterous because he was leaving the 4th biggest market in the country to the 48th biggest market but he was too stupid to understand that,he just saw the green dollars that only benefit him in the short term but will be disaterous in the long run.

The Golden Knights are doing well in Attendance.they got good home support for their crowds,the Raiders though, while they draw good crowds every sunday,it is ALWAYS the fans of the OPPOSING team that greatly outnumber the fans of the Raiders,they now have SIXTEEN road games all year long instead of 8.:lmao:you watch any of their games,it is ALWAYS the fans from the opposing team that shows up for the games.always will be because Vegas residents they consider the Raiders OAKLANDS team,always will so they will never draw fan support even if they win back to back superbowls same with the A's,it will be even MORE disaterous for the A's having to play 82 games a year.

Oakland next to Chicago,has the most loyal fans in baseball.While they are drawing terrible fan support right now that is because fans are sick of nothing getting done and they have seen the writing on the wall the last few years they are leaving.you get them a new stadium,things would totally change.

It was the same way with the Giants in SAN FRAN before they go their new stadium,before that when they did not have a new stadium,their crowds were very small as well in the last five years or so before they got the new stadium.

That is correct.Mark Davis of the Raiders is a fucking retard.He would be a nobody and major loser if he was not born into a rich family.

He was warned by economics experts that moving from Oakland to vegas would be disasterous because he was leaving the 4th biggest market in the country to the 48th biggest market but he was too stupid to understand that,he just saw the green dollars that only benefit him in the short term but will be disaterous in the long run.

The Golden Knights are doing well in Attendance.they got good home support for their crowds,the Raiders though, while they draw good crowds every sunday,it is ALWAYS the fans of the OPPOSING team that greatly outnumber the fans of the Raiders,they now have SIXTEEN road games all year long instead of 8.:lmao:you watch any of their games,it is ALWAYS the fans from the opposing team that shows up for the games.always will be because Vegas residents they consider the Raiders OAKLANDS team,always will so they will never draw fan support even if they win back to back superbowls same with the A's,it will be even MORE disaterous for the A's having to play 82 games a year.

Oakland next to Chicago,has the most loyal fans in baseball.While they are drawing terrible fan support right now that is because fans are sick of nothing getting done and they have seen the writing on the wall the last few years they are leaving.you get them a new stadium,things would totally change.

It was the same way with the Giants in SAN FRAN before they go their new stadium,before that when they did not have a new stadium,their crowds were very small as well in the last five years or so before they got the new stadium.
The area can't support two major league baseball teams. Fact.

Vegas is booming. Idiot.
wow what a dumbass,vegas has the most horrible education system in the country do your research,that doesnt sound like booming.:lmao:,you have been brainwashed by the glamour of vegas of all the hotels and glamour on the inside,once you venture outside of vegas,is is a piss ass dump,here get educated.:lmao:there have been HUNDREDS of people that have gone on youtube saying they want to get out of vegas ASAP.:lmao:

great city to move to.:auiqs.jpg:

watch the video you see with your OWN EYES,once you get outside the glmour of gltiz and glamour of the outskirts of the city away from the hotels an casions,the MAJORITY of the city is piss poor sewer rat WORSE than oakland.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
The area can't support two major league baseball teams. Fact.
:dig:
wrong again,once they get a new stadium they would pack them in there in droves.as i said,before the giants got their new stadium,they ALSO had horrible fan support,once they got the new stadium they packed them in.

Last edited:
wow what a dumbass,vegas has the most horrible education system in the country do your research,that doesnt sound like booming.:lmao:,you have been brainwashed by the glamour of vegas of all the hotels and glamour on the inside,once you venture outside of vegas,is is a piss ass dump,here get educated.:lmao:there have been HUNDREDS of people that have gone on youtube saying they want to get out of vegas ASAP.:lmao:

Latecomers rarely survive here. That's why it's always been a transient town.

,the Raiders though, while they draw good crowds every sunday,it is ALWAYS the fans of the OPPOSING team that greatly outnumber the fans of the Raiders,they now have SIXTEEN road games all year long instead of 8.
David doesn’t care whose ass is in the seats so long as they paid for the tickets and the beer. Visiting team fan money is just as green and spendable.
Oakland next to Chicago,has the most loyal fans in baseball.While they are drawing terrible fan support right now that is because fans are sick of nothing getting done
Then they need to be willing to pay the insane prices we do in Boston to get into the ballpark AND actually pay them. In many ways Fenway is the worst fan experience in Boston but it’s still always sold out, and that’s how the team has had the financial ability to pay players in the past.

David doesn’t care whose ass is in the seats so long as they paid for the tickets and the beer. Visiting team fan money is just as green and spendable.

Then they need to be willing to pay the insane prices we do in Boston to get into the ballpark AND actually pay them. In many ways Fenway is the worst fan experience in Boston but it’s still always sold out, and that’s how the team has had the financial ability to pay players in the past.
I am not a resident of fenway as you are but I HAVE been there once and i have to say from my experience i totally disagree with you.i loved the fan experience,i had the time of my life.

you get the fans a new ballpark,once you do that,problem solved,they will come out and pay the prices and flock in droves.as i just go done saying,that was was the same way in SAN fran before THEY got their new ballpark,back then the fan support was atrocious,once they got the new ballpark,they packed them in every night. the owners same as fucktard mark davis,just dont want to get anything done.

Not true at all that mark davis does not care about the fan support there.

from the comments davis has made,it doesnt sound to me like he doesnt care about having a home field advantage,he sounds pissed as hell to me from these 2 articles at the Raider fans in vegas for not showing up.:auiqs.jpg:dont you agree? sounds like he cares to me:abgg2q.jpg: that stupid fuck seriously believed he would have no problem getting Raider fans to show up ignoring what the experts said.

It’s becoming a trend in Las Vegas that opposing fans are flocking to the stadium in droves and it was estimated that around 75 percent of fans at Allegiant Stadium last week were there to support the 49ers.

“[There is] belief among many that Raiders owner Mark Davis is growing increasingly impatient in his effort to rebuild the legacy of the team his Hall of Fame father built into a champion,” Cole reported this week for Outkick. “Moreover, Davis’ angst is growing. Allegiant Stadium continues to be more of a friendly home for visiting fans than the great home field it was for years in Oakland.”

the Raiders have unfortunately seen some of that home-field advantage dissipate with more opposing team fans invading the stadium. And this is something that apparently doesn’t sit well with owner Mark Davis.

that stupid fuck always said things like Raider Nation is everywhere in America,we will have lots of fan support there.NOT.:auiqs.jpg:

The owner of the A's sure as hell better not care on having fan support as Davis does,or he is in for a very rude awakening same as Davis has recieved.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Latecomers rarely survive here. That's why it's always been a transient town.
B. Kidd the financial experts tried to warn davis the Raiders would bomb in Vegas with home field advantage talking about how there are so many transients there,too bad he did not listen.someone stated he does not care who the fans are that put their butts in the seats but those two articles i posted disprove that,he is totlly pissed about the lack of home filed advantage that he enjoyed so well in oakland. :auiqs.jpg: incredible that even i KNEW that would happen yet he did not.:uhoh3:

not claiming to be a know it all or anything,its just i unlike davis,I did not ignore what the financial experts said.In the long term this move is going to bite him in the ass same as it did with the rams when they left LA for stank louis.

Last edited:
I am not a resident of fenway as you are but I HAVE been there once and i have to say from my experience i totally disagree with you.i loved the fan experience,i had the time of my life.

you get the fans a new ballpark,once you do that,problem solved,they will come out and pay the prices and flock in droves.as i just go done saying,that was was the same way in SAN fran before THEY got their new ballpark,back then the fan support was atrocious,once they got the new ballpark,they packed them in every night. the owners same as fucktard mark davis,just dont want to get anything done.

Not true at all that mark davis does not care about the fan support there.

from the comments davis has made,it doesnt sound to me like he doesnt care about having a home field advantage,he sounds pissed as hell to me from these 2 articles at the Raider fans in vegas for not showing up.:auiqs.jpg:dont you agree? sounds like he cares to me:abgg2q.jpg: that stupid fuck seriously believed he would have no problem getting Raider fans to show up ignoring what the experts said.

It’s becoming a trend in Las Vegas that opposing fans are flocking to the stadium in droves and it was estimated that around 75 percent of fans at Allegiant Stadium last week were there to support the 49ers.

“[There is] belief among many that Raiders owner Mark Davis is growing increasingly impatient in his effort to rebuild the legacy of the team his Hall of Fame father built into a champion,” Cole reported this week for Outkick. “Moreover, Davis’ angst is growing. Allegiant Stadium continues to be more of a friendly home for visiting fans than the great home field it was for years in Oakland.”

the Raiders have unfortunately seen some of that home-field advantage dissipate with more opposing team fans invading the stadium. And this is something that apparently doesn’t sit well with owner Mark Davis.

that stupid fuck always said things like Raider Nation is everywhere in America,we will have lots of fan support there.NOT.:auiqs.jpg:

The owner of the A's sure as hell better not care on having fan support as Davis does,or he is in for a very rude awakening same as Davis has recieved.:auiqs.jpg:

Mark inherited his daddy's team.
Anyone with a douchebag haircut like Mark has to be a total asshole like the Raider's thug fans, themselves!!

Forum List

Back