Oathkeepers turned cuck attack TRUE patriots

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Oathkeepers Turn Against The Alt-Right

Good news to know. Cucks no better than ANTIFA good to know. Shouldn't surprise me they are a group more attached to a piece of paper than to their own people so. Otherwise they are known as Civic Cuckervatives who have a fetish for the constitution instead of creating something new and better.

Conservative civil war. Pass the popcorn.

This happens with cults. The cultists start accusing each other insufficient zeal and purity.

So a patriot is someone that hurts other people, forces the bible on everyone, hates education, hates science and pretty much wants to copy the taliban.

lol

So a patriot is someone that hurts other people, forces the bible on everyone, hates education, hates science and pretty much wants to copy the taliban.

lol
Just keep being a cuck Matthew....the low amount of information you know is disturbing.

"Oathkeepers" seem to be butthurt government agents who do not want to lose their pensions.

Oh, hell. Someone's discovered a new word. What'd you do...watch a fetish movie, maybe get to live out your own fetish in that regard? I mean really. What the hell does "cuck" mean in polite conversation and outside of some twisted sex game? Lord, have mercy! Some folks are just a big ol' f*ckin' mess!

Last edited:
Just more of the OP's usual racist bullshit. Nothing to see here

Oh, hell. Someone's discovered a new word. What'd you do...watch a fetish movie, maybe get to live out your own fetish in that regard? I mean really. What the hell does "cuck" mean in polite conversation and outside of some twisted sex game? Lord, have mercy! Some folks are just big ol' f*ckin' mess!
Cuckservative is a well known word....has been for 2 years...where you been hiding.

Good news to know. Cucks no better than ANTIFA good to know. Shouldn't surprise me they are a group more attached to a piece of paper than to their own people so. Otherwise they are known as Civic Cuckervatives who have a fetish for the constitution instead of creating something new and better.
Ahhhhhh, did you get your ass kicked? Good. :thup:

Oh, hell. Someone's discovered a new word. What'd you do...watch a fetish movie, maybe get to live out your own fetish in that regard? I mean really. What the hell does "cuck" mean in polite conversation and outside of some twisted sex game? Lord, have mercy! Some folks are just big ol' f*ckin' mess!
Cuckservative is a well known word....has been for 2 years...where you been hiding.
Never heard of it till know. Some stupid bull shit you came up with?

I don't live in Texas snowflake so nah.

Another idiot with his head buried in th sand the past 2 years.

No another real American who doesn't buy into your Special Olympics level bull shit.
Oh and I don't live in Texas anymore...... Oops...... :lmao:

No another real American who doesn't buy into your Special Olympics level bull shit.
Just another cuckservative you are...no surprise. They far outnumber real conservatives that's for sure.

Someplace outside the limits of Civil Society, I suspect. I've been to many a social gathering and in none of them has the word "cuck" been used. Maybe someone once used the word "cuckold" when gossiping about someone whose wife cheated on them, but I wouldn't swear (or not) to that being so. I'm sure, however, that if that was the nature of gossip that person felt suitable to discuss with me, they and I didn't long have a conversation for nobody who would say that to me as gossip knows me well, and re: the folks who know me well, wouldn't gossip about such things.

BTW, when the hell did grown people start routinely using "pet" names for so many things that don't need need "pet names." I see them fairly often on USMB, and most of the time upon seeing them, the first thought that crosses my mind is "WTF is s/he talking about?" Seeing that sort of stuff reminds me of the "cutsie" stuff adolescent girls do.

Last edited:

Just another cuckservative you are...no surprise. They far outnumber real conservatives that's for sure.
Not a conservative, not a liberal but a little of both, pretty much the majority demographic in this country. As for you being a true conservative...... you're a radical, a member of a small and toothless minority who only attack people when you have a four to one advantage, stop crying because the tables were turned this time.

Someplace outside the limits of Civil Society, I suspect. I've been to many a social gathering and in none of them has the word "cuck" been used. Maybe someone once used the word "cuckold" when gossiping about someone whose wife cheated on them, but I wouldn't swear (or not) to that being so. I'm sure, however, that if that was the nature of gossip that person felt suitable to discuss with me, they and I didn't long have a conversation for nobody who would say that to me as gossip knows me well, and re: the folks who know me well, wouldn't gossip about such things.

BTW, when the hell did grown people start routinely using "pet" names for so many things that don't need need "pet names." I see them fairly often on USMB, and most of the time upon seeing them, the first thought that crosses my mind is "WTF is s/he talking about?" Seeing that sort of stuff reminds me of the "cutsie" stuff adolescent girls do.
It's Odious (my pet name for it - him), pretty much it's to be ignored or justly made fun of.

Oh, hell. Someone's discovered a new word. What'd you do...watch a fetish movie, maybe get to live out your own fetish in that regard? I mean really. What the hell does "cuck" mean in polite conversation and outside of some twisted sex game? Lord, have mercy! Some folks are just a big ol' f*ckin' mess!
What the hell does "cuck" mean in polite conversation and outside of some twisted sex game?

Having written that, I realize I need to add this caveat/disclaimer:
If one is into that sort of thing, go on and do your thing, do it safely and have fun. I'm only saying that the vernacular of that fetish-crowd/world need not be insinuated into conversation about stuff that presumably has nothing to with that form of entertainment.​
I don't want folks to think I have "something" against how they "get their jollies." As long as it's not villainous, I don't care. Be safe and have fun.

as someone who has been involved with the three percenters, the constitutional militia movement and second amendment activism, the so called alt right attacking the oathkeepers hit me personally
I made a youtube vid about it, if anyone would like to view it, here it is

Conservative civil war. Pass the popcorn.

This happens with cults. The cultists start accusing each other insufficient zeal and purity.

There is some truth to what you say, but it is happening on both sides of the spectrum.

Forum List

Back