Obama! 35 years ago I a white would look at you...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
and wonder with statistics like these if the odds are in favor that YOU would be one of the following:

1) Being black and walking towards me I would be aware that:
Blacks are (7) seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and
(8) eight times more likely to commit robbery.

2) And if you hand your hands in your hoodie, since
Blacks are (3) three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

3) and knowing that Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa,
and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.
I would definitely 35 years ago look at you very suspiciously!!!!

4) (45%) Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

5) Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison, Hispanics three times, and the reason is clear,
because from 1980 to 2003 the US incarceration rate has tripled, and so proves that Justice is not only hard won, but well served.

Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas. - Lafayette Political Buzz | Examiner.com

SO Obama YES I would be the vast majority of people "BLACKS" included that would be nervous if especially at night, YOU
would be walking towards me wearing a hoodie, your hand in your pocket and if I stopped you as a neighborhood watch volunteer
and ask you some simply question AND YOU JUMPED ME beating my head (visible damages!!) I would be probably if living
in the neighborhood been a lot like the Hispanic Zimmerman!

SO Obama once again you've done more harm then good! It's too bad you've not learned in the past 35 years you can't do as
you said in "Dreams of My Father"...
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

You obviously aren't TRICKING US NOW are you???

Obama certainly has failed to do what he promised in his campaigns...

Obviously you didn't listen to his dribble, he asked us to ignore the statistics, it's the fault of whites that blacks can't act in a lawful manner. Of course it's racist when blacks are arrested in greater numbers than other races where blacks commit the majority of crimes, police have to be racially profiling, couldn't possibly be doing proper criminal profiling.

Didn't you hear him??

Black crime is to be excused because of how they grew up and American History.

Every time Obama speaks he reminds me that he is a lying, non-transparent, communistic POS! He is President because he is black, un-vetted, and protected by the MSM!

Please.

I want all of you wingnuts to keep talking like this publicly. Right up into November 2014.

Please.

:eusa_pray:

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps... then turn around and see somebody white and feel relieved.”
― Jesse Jackson

Please.

I want all of you wingnuts to keep talking like this publicly. Right up into November 2014.

Please.

:eusa_pray:

Look at all the good Obama has done for Black America

Look at how inspiring he was to his son Travyon

Yeah, say that a lot, too.

:2up:

trayvon-martin_saint-skittles.jpg

Could have been our president

It is prudent to be cautious around blacks.

Some, not all, many are very good people.
That is very true.

But there is a category of Blacks whose genetically inbred dysfunctional nature and their innate hatred of Whites, whom they hold totally responsible for their hopeless reality, remains the root cause of the current social phenomenon generically referred to as racism. While it seems simplistically offensive to refer to a variety of American citizens as good Blacks and bad Blacks, this nonetheless defines the situation.

While telling of the Zimmerman/Martin tale typically begins with Zimmerman following Martin to observe his actions, the story actually does not begin there. It begins with a veritable wave of intrusive crimes in the community where Zimmerman lives, most (if not all) of which were, according to witnesses, perpetrated by young Black males (bad Blacks). So if Martin truly was, as many are insisting he was, a decent, law-abiding young man (A good Black), there is no question that what happened to him ultimately was the result of the actions of bad Blacks.

And therein lies the tale of what is perceived as racism in contemporary America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back