Obama - a legacy of recycling Jimmy Carter's failed policies

Let's see 99 weeks divided by 52 weeks = 1.90 years. What's the rush in looking for a job while the paychecks are rolling in?

And if the Dumbocrats have their way - there won't be any jobs at all to even look for. They achieved it in Detroit!

Libtard slaves (JoeB., moonglow) are too lazy to work and thus don't want to. Libtard masters (Obama, Pelosi, Reid) want to solidify their power by ensuring everyone is forced to live off of government.

I may be disabled but I bet I can still work circles around you. Let's go lay some 12" blocks.

Jimmy Carter is one of only two Presidents in the last two generations to scale back the size of government.

That and not getting us into any bullshit wars earns my respect.

trillions in bailout monies from taxpayers, yeah not from us.
If you'd like to buy my house and 43 acres I will be glad to move.
I did have a company, yet we small timers didn't get any bail out monies.

Dude, you are unbelievable. Who was behind the bailouts? Did Microsoft write the checks for the bail out? No. No, not them. Did Ford write the checks for the bail out? No. Did Apple write the checks for the bails outs? Nope. Not them either.

Gee...who was responsible for unconstitutionally pissing away the American people's tax dollars? This is just so hard!

Wait! Wait, I got it! It was the government! That's right - the government! The same government you worship. It was liberal George Bush and Marxist Barack Obama who signed the checks.

So lets get this straight - Moonglow here is upset over the bailouts (as he should be). But rather than place the anger where it belongs - at the government who made the decision and wrote the checks, he blames the corporations who were completely powerless in the entire debacle. :cuckoo:

That's it stupid, keep giving them more money and power so they can keep ass-fucking you in to believing you should blame corporations...

Still waiting for a (coherent) response [MENTION=30820]Moonglow[/MENTION]. If you're so pissed about the bailouts, why are you a big government libtard? It's the government that approved the bailouts and wrote the checks - why are you blaming everyone except the one entity that is to blame? :)

I hated the big govt. that Reagan started and still do, so you fail as usual.

Don't mention Bush....Then talks about Jimmy Carter.

Makes sense?

First of all, you guys have spent 13 years talking about Bush.

Second, and much more importantly, the highest unemployment levels under George Bush were exponentially lower than the lowest unemployment numbers under Jimmy Carter or Barack Obama. How do you explain that? :dunno:

Watching you guys run from cold, hard statistics because they don't fit your narrative for your indefensible ideology is comical... "The numbers show Dumbocrat policy is a monumental failure - QUICK - somebody mention Bush" :lmao:

trying to discuss anything with a liberal is like trying to explain nuclear power to your dog. Liberalism is a mental disease, they all have a defective gene (DRD4). The defective gene blocks rational thinking.

I would call this astounding "failure" - except that these are the exact results Obama intended from the beginning:

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday that U.S. employers added only 169,000 jobs in August and that the labor force participation rate edged down to 63.2 percent, its lowest point since August 1978.

(and who was president again in 1978?)

It’s worth noting that the unemployment rate today would be approximately 10.8% if labor force participation were at January 2009 levels.

(after 4.5 years and 100% of the policies he insisted would "solve" the problem - we see an economy exponentially worse than the one he inherited)

Obamas failed economy

It's worth noting that if congress allowed Obama to do the same sort of MASSIVE spending that Reagan and George W. Bush did..unemployment would probably be around 5%.

Jimmy Carter is one of only two Presidents in the last two generations to scale back the size of government.

He also never lied or tried to cloud issue.

He was a straight talker.

Which, surprisingly enough, Conservative Americans absolutely hated.

332-206. Sweet

popular vote 52/48. a very narrow win because millions of conservatives and libertarians stayed home---------------they were stupid to do that because they gave us 4 more years of incompetence in DC.

America deserves what it votes for.

He also never lied or tried to cloud issue.

He was a straight talker.

Which, surprisingly enough, Conservative Americans absolutely hated.

did you forget the gas lines and 15% mortgages? Did you forget the failed Iranian hostage rescue?

Carter was as incompetent as obama, but he is an honest man, and he loves this country. Obama is dishonest and hates the USA.

Makes sense?

Second, and much more importantly, the highest unemployment levels under George Bush were exponentially lower than the lowest unemployment numbers under Jimmy Carter or Barack Obama. How do you explain that? :dunno:

Watching you guys run from cold, hard statistics because they don't fit your narrative for your indefensible ideology is comical... "The numbers show Dumbocrat policy is a monumental failure - QUICK - somebody mention Bush" :lmao:

trying to discuss anything with a liberal is like trying to explain nuclear power to your dog. Liberalism is a mental disease, they all have a defective gene (DRD4). The defective gene blocks rational thinking.

lie much?

I would call this astounding "failure" - except that these are the exact results Obama intended from the beginning:

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday that U.S. employers added only 169,000 jobs in August and that the labor force participation rate edged down to 63.2 percent, its lowest point since August 1978.

(and who was president again in 1978?)

It’s worth noting that the unemployment rate today would be approximately 10.8% if labor force participation were at January 2009 levels.

(after 4.5 years and 100% of the policies he insisted would "solve" the problem - we see an economy exponentially worse than the one he inherited)

Obamas failed economy

It's worth noting that if congress allowed Obama to do the same sort of MASSIVE spending that Reagan and George W. Bush did..unemployment would probably be around 5%.

and our 17 trillion debt would be what? 25 trillion? Who the fuck is going to pay that money back?

Stupid is as stupid does.

is that a self analysis?

no, it's yours on the GOP and Libertarians.

I agree that the conservatives and libertarians who refused to vote for Romney were stupid. THEY are why we have 8 years of obozo----------THEY are responsible, not the libs, not the media--------but the stupid "he's not conservative enough" idiots who stayed home on election day.

KARTAHRRRRR

Funny-Zombie-Run-For-Your-Life-3.jpg

Makes sense?

13 years = too much

30 years = cool

Consistency = zero

X's Bush is talked about in 13 years = 856,457,392,241,092,186,754,342,554

X's Jimmy Carter is talked about in 30 = 1,200

Consistency by ClosedCaption (aka ass-hat here) = ZERO

Disingenuous ass-hat factor by ClosedCaption here = incalculable

Want to keep going stupid?

Unemployment under Bush never exceeded the 7% range. Unemployment of Obama has never fallen below 8%. Why are you so afraid to talk facts? Why do you run from the topic and try to create a false narrative of we bring up Carter like you ass-hats bring up Bush when you know for a fact that is NOT true? What are you afraid of ClosedCaption? The truth? The facts? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back