Obama - a legacy of recycling Jimmy Carter's failed policies

I don't know who everyone else is, I only hear you making this stupid defense of greed.

No one needs a Dressage Horse. There's no reason for the REST of society to tolerate a guy who destroys whole communities and families to have one.

The problem with you guys who scream "Freedom" all day is that what you are usually defending is "My right to act like a douchebag".

The simple definition of freedom is this. Your Freedom to Swing your Arm ends at my nose.

The problem is, what you want is a right for the rich to be able to upend the rest of our lives, because.. .um, y eah, Freedom.

So as much as you whine about "Communism" all day, what really terrifies you is Democracy.

You, like all other communists, define democracy in a similar way.

]

Yawn, guy.

Afraid people might vote to take away your toys before the big boys let you play with them?

Fact is, what causes communism- every time- is when the rich abuse their privilages.

The Capitalist argument is that a rising tide raises all boats.

But if the other boats don't rise, people just stop putting up with that shit.

"The problem with Capitalism is Capitalists. They're too damned Greedy!" - Herbert Hoover.

You forgot to say "Ampad."

Oookay, you keep telling yourself that.

Besides your numbers being WAAAAAY off.

Joseph - the reason you make vague statements like this without any specific numbers and without any links is because you know you're wrong.

Since I'm informed and I'm right, I'm going to provide both specific numbers and links.

]

Guy, the statement made was that Bush spent 2 Trillion more in 4 years than Bush spent in 8.

This simply was not true and is not reflected in your chart.

The only thing that your chart indicates is that the Federal Debt HAS increased 51%. (After Bush nearly doubled it.)

The chart shows that when Bush left office, the national debt stood at $10 trillion. It now stands at $16 trillion. 16-10=6

Obama has added $6 trillion to the debt in 4 years. Bush added $4 trillion in 8 years. So yes, Obama added $2 trillion more in years. than Bush added in 8 years.

That simply is true and it simply is reflected in my chart. No matter how much you close your eyes and pretend something isn't true it won't change the fact that it is true.

Oookay, you keep telling yourself that.

Besides your numbers being WAAAAAY off.

Joseph - the reason you make vague statements like this without any specific numbers and without any links is because you know you're wrong.

Since I'm informed and I'm right, I'm going to provide both specific numbers and links.

]

Guy, the statement made was that Bush spent 2 Trillion more in 4 years than Bush spent in 8.

The only thing that your chart indicates is that the Federal Debt HAS increased 51%. (After Bush nearly doubled it.)

What part of 2 trillion don't you understand?

]

The chart shows that when Bush left office, the national debt stood at $10 trillion. It now stands at $16 trillion. 16-10=6

Obama has added $6 trillion to the debt in 4 years. Bush added $4 trillion in 8 years. So yes, Obama added $2 trillion more in years. than Bush added in 8 years.

That simply is true and it simply is reflected in my chart. No matter how much you close your eyes and pretend something isn't true it won't change the fact that it is true.

Again, THIS IS NOT THE POINT BEING ARGUED.

The point being ARGUED is that "DID OBAMA SPEND 2 TRILLION MORE IN 4 YEARS THAN BUSH DID IN 8"

That's TOTAL SPENDING. Not TOTAL DEFICITS or TOTAL DEBT.

]

What part of 2 trillion don't you understand?

That is isn't true.

Again, you are leaving out-

REduced Revenues due to Bush's Recession
Reduced Revenues due to Bush's Tax Cuts (which are thankfully finally ending)
Increased Spending due to Bush's Wars

Forum List

Back