Obama - a legacy of recycling Jimmy Carter's failed policies

he makes Oblama sound like he eats nietzsche pops

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3D0AltF4EE]Nietzsche Pops - the original - YouTube[/ame]

Jimmy Carter is one of only two Presidents in the last two generations to scale back the size of government.

That and not getting us into any bullshit wars earns my respect.

Apparently so does collapsing economies, surrendering our embassies, handing Americans over to our enemies for hostages, and generally being incompetent... :lmao:

I would call this astounding "failure" - except that these are the exact results Obama intended from the beginning:

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday that U.S. employers added only 169,000 jobs in August and that the labor force participation rate edged down to 63.2 percent, its lowest point since August 1978.

(and who was president again in 1978?)

It’s worth noting that the unemployment rate today would be approximately 10.8% if labor force participation were at January 2009 levels.

(after 4.5 years and 100% of the policies he insisted would "solve" the problem - we see an economy exponentially worse than the one he inherited)

Obamas failed economy

It's worth noting that if congress allowed Obama to do the same sort of MASSIVE spending that Reagan and George W. Bush did..unemployment would probably be around 5%.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• The national debt stood at $9+ trillion when Obama took office. It now stands at $16+ trillion.

• Obama recklessly spent almost as much in 3 years than America spent in 232 years!

• Obama spent more in his first 3 years than all presidents in U.S. history combined did in their first 4 years.

• Obama spent more in his first 3 years than ANY president in U.S. history spent in their 8 years.

Looks like Swallow gulped down one too many of Obama's loads... :cuckoo:

Let's see 99 weeks divided by 52 weeks = 1.90 years. What's the rush in looking for a job while the paychecks are rolling in?

And if the Dumbocrats have their way - there won't be any jobs at all to even look for. They achieved it in Detroit!

Libtard slaves (JoeB., moonglow) are too lazy to work and thus don't want to. Libtard masters (Obama, Pelosi, Reid) want to solidify their power by ensuring everyone is forced to live off of government.

I may be disabled but I bet I can still work circles around you. Let's go lay some 12" blocks.

Sweetie - all of USMB knows you are "disabled". This was evident from your very first post on USMB right up to your most recent post where you misused the word "therefore"... :lol:

the companies got the money, therefore they put that money to use everywhere but where it was needed most, the USA. Trickle down economics does not work.

First, please stop posting while you're high. You're not even forming coherent sentences. Therefore means "for that reason", stupid.

Second, that's not even "trickle down economics" you ignorant fuck. When did Reagan ever advocate for government bailouts?!? His entire platform was to get government OUT of the free market. Your libtard government bailouts are the exact opposite of that! (God Almighty are you a fuck'n moron).

Third, the only thing that doesn't work is your Trickle Up Poverty. Jobs come from the wealthy ass-wipe. There has never been a homeless man yet who has hired someone...

Jobs are created by demand, not by the wealthy. Before large corporation like Walmart there were mom and pop stores in every neighborhood in America. This was the 50's My grandparents had one. They weren't rich. There were small factories in every town in America. I worked for one in texas making auto parts. The owner did ok but wasn't what you'd call wealthy. Many of those jobs are in mexico now and that's where a lot of our employment problems come from. You can thank the very wealthy corporations for that. And both of our political parties are to blame for this since they were bought off by campaign donations and future big paying jobs for politicians like Max Baucus and Jim de Mint. Nafta wouldn't have passed without the likes of "liberals" like bill clinton and joe biden. And "marxist" obama is working on a nasty trade deal now that he hopes to fast track without any public debate such as nafta had to go through.

Last edited:
First of all, you guys have spent 13 years talking about Bush.

13 years = too much

30 years = cool

Consistency = zero

X's Bush is talked about in 13 years = 856,457,392,241,092,186,754,342,554

X's Jimmy Carter is talked about in 30 = 1,200

Consistency by ClosedCaption (aka ass-hat here) = ZERO

Disingenuous ass-hat factor by ClosedCaption here = incalculable

Want to keep going stupid?

Unemployment under Bush never exceeded the 7% range. Unemployment of Obama has never fallen below 8%. Why are you so afraid to talk facts? Why do you run from the topic and try to create a false narrative of we bring up Carter like you ass-hats bring up Bush when you know for a fact that is NOT true? What are you afraid of ClosedCaption? The truth? The facts? :eusa_whistle:

You forgot to include the time Carter was brought up by someone other than yourself. :lol:

And if the Dumbocrats have their way - there won't be any jobs at all to even look for. They achieved it in Detroit!

Libtard slaves (JoeB., moonglow) are too lazy to work and thus don't want to. Libtard masters (Obama, Pelosi, Reid) want to solidify their power by ensuring everyone is forced to live off of government.

I may be disabled but I bet I can still work circles around you. Let's go lay some 12" blocks.

Sweetie - all of USMB knows you are "disabled". This was evident from your very first post on USMB right up to your most recent post where you misused the word "therefore"... :lol:

Ah yes, a real comodian, always flushing off at the mouth.

the companies got the money, therefore they put that money to use everywhere but where it was needed most, the USA. Trickle down economics does not work.

First, please stop posting while you're high. You're not even forming coherent sentences. Therefore means "for that reason", stupid.

Second, that's not even "trickle down economics" you ignorant fuck. When did Reagan ever advocate for government bailouts?!? His entire platform was to get government OUT of the free market. Your libtard government bailouts are the exact opposite of that! (God Almighty are you a fuck'n moron).

Third, the only thing that doesn't work is your Trickle Up Poverty. Jobs come from the wealthy ass-wipe. There has never been a homeless man yet who has hired someone...

Jobs are created by demand, not by the wealthy. Before large corporation like Walmart there were mom and pop stores in every neighborhood in America. This was the 50's My grandparents had one. They weren't rich. There were small factories in every town in America. I worked for one in texas making auto parts. The owner did ok but wasn't what you'd call wealthy. Many of those jobs are in mexico now and that's where a lot of our employment problems come from. You can thank the very wealthy corporations for that. And both of our political parties are to blame for this since they were bought off by campaign donations and future big paying jobs for politicians like Max Baucus and Jim de Mint. Nafta wouldn't have passed without the likes of "liberals" like bill clinton and joe biden. And "marxist" obama is working on a nasty trade deal now that he hopes to fast track without any public debate such as nafta had to go through.

NAFTA was signed by President George H.W. Bush, Mexican President Salinas, and Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney in 1992. It was ratified by the legislatures of the three countries in 1993. The U.S. House of Representatives approved it by 234 to 200 on November 17, 1993. The U.S. Senate approved it by 60 to 38 on November 20, three days later.

NAFTA was signed into law by President Bill Clinton on December 8, 1993 and entered force January 1, 1994. Although it was signed by President Bush, it was a priority of President Clinton's, and its passage is considered one of his first successes. (Source: History.com, NAFTA Signed into Law, December 8, 1993)

The impetus for NAFTA actually began with President Ronald Reagan, who campaigned on a North American common market. In 1984, Congress passed the Trade and Tariff Act. This is important because it gave the President "fast-track" authority to negotiate free trade agreements, while only allowing Congress the ability to approve or disapprove, not change negotiating points. Canadian Prime Minister Mulroney agreed with Reagan to begin negotiations for the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement, which was signed in 1988, went into effect in 1989 and is now suspended due to NAFTA. (Source: NaFina, NAFTA Timeline)
History and Purpose of NAFTA

Corporations don't like to hire people.

19 Small Businesses Creating The Most Jobs Right Now
Vivian Giang Dec. 4, 2012,

In his recently published Hire Power Awards list, Eric Schurenberg, editor-in-chief at Inc. magazine, included 100 small businesses that are putting America back to work.

These companies have created more than 73,000 jobs between 2008 and 2011 and 92 percent of the CEOs from these organizations are planning on hiring more employees next year.

"All of these small businesses seem to be run by people who are focused on growth," Schurenberg told us. "They're hungry entrepreneurs. They aren't only computer programmers or MBA graduates. They were blue-collared people. That's one of the most inspiring things."

Read more: Small Businesses Creating The Most Jobs - Business Insider

Last edited:
332-206. Sweet

popular vote 52/48. a very narrow win because millions of conservatives and libertarians stayed home---------------they were stupid to do that because they gave us 4 more years of incompetence in DC.

America deserves what it votes for.

Obama won his 2nd term by :eek:5,000,000 votes:eek:. Hardly close at all.

We didn't deserve Romney we decided. :lol: :lol:

332-206. Sweet

popular vote 52/48. a very narrow win because millions of conservatives and libertarians stayed home---------------they were stupid to do that because they gave us 4 more years of incompetence in DC.

even the GOP didn't want to vote for him.

NAFTA so we see was not just a liberal concept or law.
Big corporations and bankers that are too big to fail are the true parasites of tax payer monies.

even the GOP didn't want to vote for him.

I think that is why Rotten and Reddy are so pissed all the time; they had to vote for this guy that owns showhorses and claim him as one of their own. I think if you injected these two jugheads with truth serum, they'd admit that they knew Romney didn't give two shits about them or anyone they know; they just hate Obama the man so much that they'd sell their soul to try to eject him from office.

332-206. Sweet

Pretty stupid. Do you honestly think 2 to 3% is much of an argument.

I ask that question every time they spout off about Marxist policies that Oblama has implemented.
Yet I get no real answers

Forum List

Back