Obama - a legacy of recycling Jimmy Carter's failed policies

Rottweiller's philosophy on rape-

If you think rapists are so bad, why don't you go out and buy a strap-on Dildo and show how it's done the "right" way.

You're such a disingenuous asshole because you know you've had your ass handed to you by me in this debate.... :lol:

I said go out there and do it better. Go out there and show them how you think it should be done. Since you don't like the "rape", go out there and show them how NOT to rape.

Come on stupid, what's your response now? This could not be more clear. What is your lazy, ignorant ass going to hide behind now?

Emoticons are not an argument. Neither is your response.

The fact that employers abuse, lie to and otherwise act like douchebags is the problem.

Not that aren't good employers out there. There are.

But letting the bad ones go around abusing people isn't an answer, no matter how many times you scream "Freedom" and "Communism".

A society only made up of the few rich and the many poor will never last, because it never does.

And so my question was, is, and continues to be: WHY DON'T YOU START YOUR OWN COMPANY AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS?

Don't abuse your employees

Don't lie to your employees

Don't "act like a douchebag"

Doing it better than them will allow you to hire away all of their talent. You'll be filthy rich, your workers will be happy, and those "bad people" will be out of business! It's a win-win-win.

But letting the bad ones go around abusing people isn't an answer, no matter how many times you scream "Freedom" and "Communism".

Where do you derive the power to tell anyone how to run their business? Nobody is forced to work for anyone (despite the left's history of slavery and their desire to bring it back). If they don't like how an employer conducts business, an employee is free to walk any time they want.

Last edited:

You know what isn't an answer? Your extremely unfounded belief (much like Obama's) in your having some moral superiority. Likewise, your extremely unfounded belief that you have some right - based on the previous unfounded belief - to decide how other people should run their business (especially when you're too lazy to run one yourself).

I'm sorry freedom frustrates you (really, I am) but the only thing I can say is Cuba is waiting for you. People want freedom. People crave freedom. They don't want some smug communist telling them what's best for them. And that is why you will always be on the losing side.

A society only made up of the few rich and the many poor will never last, because it never does.

No matter how many times you repeat this lie, it will never become true. The fact is, history has proven the exact opposite is true. The Soviet Union "spread the wealth" among their entire population - they collapsed. Cuba "spread the wealth" among their entire population - they have existed in severe perpetual poverty ever since. Greece "spread the wealth" among their entire population - they have now collapsed and are experiencing riots and misery.

Why? Because basic economics tells us when everybody has something, that something is worthless. Why can't you purchase a Lamborghini with fingernail clippings? Because everyone has fingernails - so they are of no value. And when everyone has the same amount of money, that money becomes worthless (see examples above).

Handing out $1 million to every American does not make everyone "wealthy" - instead it instantly makes $1 million worthless. It's just a simple fact.

Obama won his 2nd term by :eek:5,000,000 votes:eek:. Hardly close at all.

We didn't deserve Romney we decided. :lol: :lol:

Hey Candyass - I couldn't help but notice your avatar about equal pay. How ironic that the Obama Administration pays men 2x's as much as their female counterparts....

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts | Mail Online
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
(folks - Candyass is an example of what happens when you choose to live your life willfully ignorant)

Yeah, she gives you the willies...that is why she's up there; to intimidate pussies like you.

Women paid significantly less in Obama White House than their male counterparts | Mail Online

A little shaken that your idol isn't the man you thought he was? :lol:

Watching you lose your fuck'n mind in the face of FACTS never stops being an enormous source of entertainment for me!!! :lol:

You're not fine now; obviously. The seething hatred you have for him is fun to watch but after 6 years of your bitching, nobody is regretting their voting for the man; twice now. You're marginal existence has been something you've earned. Enjoy it.

Come on Candyass - please tell us again how Obama "loves you"! Please tell us how Obama "cares about you"! It's my favorite bed time story... :lmao:

No; 332-206 is and we use the Electoral college. Losers talk about percentages of popular vote.

Obama also won almost every state that was up for grabs. In short, he kicked Romney's ass.

and the country is suffering today because of the ignorance of the voters. we are becoming a large version of Detroit. I hope you enjoy your time in the ghetto.

You can leave any old time. Nobody will miss you...trust me.

So, why aren't you leaving? Save yourself; don't worry about us.

Guess what, you're not going anywhere...because you know you're full of shit.

We're not leaving because we stand for everything America stands for. You're the one who hates America, hates the Constitution, spits on soldiers who give you your freedom, and show contempt for the founders who shed blood for you're freedom.

You're the cry-baby little ass-wipe who is too lazy to work and craves Cuba's system. So the question remains - why don't you leave and go live in Cuba?

I'm sure those around you would applaud. I can only imagine the shame and contempt they must feel towards you and useless existence...

Hey Candyass - I couldn't help but notice your avatar about equal pay. How ironic that the Obama Administration pays men 2x's as much as their female counterparts....

(folks - Candyass is an example of what happens when you choose to live your life willfully ignorant)

Yeah, she gives you the willies...that is why she's up there; to intimidate pussies like you.

A little shaken that your idol isn't the man you thought he was? :lol:

Watching you lose your fuck'n mind in the face of FACTS never stops being an enormous source of entertainment for me!!! :lol:

Yet you're the one following me around, trying to pick a fight, have nothing better to do....all in all you're acting like the loser we all know you are.

I'm quite happy with President Obama's performance although I disagree with him totally on Syria. I think he is making a mistake by wanting to send troops in.

:dance:

and the country is suffering today because of the ignorance of the voters. we are becoming a large version of Detroit. I hope you enjoy your time in the ghetto.

You can leave any old time. Nobody will miss you...trust me.

So, why aren't you leaving? Save yourself; don't worry about us.

Guess what, you're not going anywhere...because you know you're full of shit.

We're not leaving because we stand for everything America stands for. You're the one who hates America, hates the Constitution, spits on soldiers who give you your freedom, and show contempt for the founders who shed blood for you're freedom.

You're the cry-baby little ass-wipe who is too lazy to work and craves Cuba's system. So the question remains - why don't you leave and go live in Cuba?

I'm sure those around you would applaud. I can only imagine the shame and contempt they must feel towards you and useless existence...

I'm happy with the country. You haven't been happy a day in your life. Game, Set Match,

Candycorn.
Member of the Ruling Elite since '77.

:dance:

Oh, in case you forgot

332-206

Scoreboard bitch
marcador perra
记分牌 母狗
ป้ายบอกคะแนน
vysvědčení fena
점수 판 암캐
Anzeigetafel Hündin​

[
And so my question was, is, and continues to be: WHY DON'T YOU START YOUR OWN COMPANY AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS?

Doing it better than them will allow you to hire away all of their talent. You'll be filthy rich, your workers will be happy, and those "bad people" will be out of business! It's a win-win-win.

The problem is, let's say I did that, that would be pretty awesome for the people who worked for me.

But everyone else who did have the bad luck to work for a douchebag would still be SOL.

Or we just vote for common sense workers rights like every other industrial democracy has, and we USED to have before the Republicans fucked it up.

That is DOING IT BETTER.

Also, seriously, fuck rich people. We should tax the fuck out of them anyway, just for fucking kicks. Under Ike, we had a 93% top marginal rate, and when Kennedy cut it to 70%, Republicans called him irresponsible.

You know what isn't an answer? Your extremely unfounded belief (much like Obama's) in your having some moral superiority. Likewise, your extremely unfounded belief that you have some right - based on the previous unfounded belief - to decide how other people should run their business (especially when you're too lazy to run one yourself).

I'm sorry freedom frustrates you (really, I am) but the only thing I can say is Cuba is waiting for you. People want freedom. People crave freedom. They don't want some smug communist telling them what's best for them. And that is why you will always be on the losing side.

Guy, sorry, I like drinking clean water.

I like breathing clean air.

I like knowing when I got to the plant today, I'm not going to be decapitated by an unsafe machine the managers didn't bother to fix because it would cost too much.

I like the fact that if they make me work more than 40 hours a week, they have to pay me extra.

Businesses don't do these things out of the "Freedom" or the "goodness" of their hearts.

They do them because the rest of us went to our GOVERNMENT and demanded they behave.

Oh, guess what, it wasn't always this way. It used to be like this.

boysinfactory.jpg

Then Unions and Government stepped in... and that shit came to an end.

Yet you're the one following me around, trying to pick a fight, have nothing better to do....all in all you're acting like the loser we all know you are.

I'm "following you around"?!? Ass-hat, I started this thread. You're the one who felt the need to jump in and cry like a little bitch because you don't like the facts. I have two links - one from the AP - showing the disaster Obama has made out of the economy. You felt the need to start posting the results of the electoral college because you can't deny your idol is collapsing the U.S.

Now come on crybaby - do what you always do and try to deny the fact that I started this thread and thus you followed me like a desperate little kitty...

No matter how many times you repeat this lie, it will never become true. The fact is, history has proven the exact opposite is true. The Soviet Union "spread the wealth" among their entire population - they collapsed. Cuba "spread the wealth" among their entire population - they have existed in severe perpetual poverty ever since. Greece "spread the wealth" among their entire population - they have now collapsed and are experiencing riots and misery.

Why? Because basic economics tells us when everybody has something, that something is worthless. Why can't you purchase a Lamborghini with fingernail clippings? Because everyone has fingernails - so they are of no value. And when everyone has the same amount of money, that money becomes worthless (see examples above).

Handing out $1 million to every American does not make everyone "wealthy" - instead it instantly makes $1 million worthless. It's just a simple fact.

It's no lie.

Communism came to power because of that fact. If you pool wealth into the hands of a few..and have a vast majority of people with nothing?

Guess what?

Those few will be toast. It's happened over and over again.

[

The problem is, let's say I did that, that would be pretty awesome for the people who worked for me. But everyone else who did have the bad luck to work for a douchebag would still be SOL.

First of all, "everyone else" could do the same thing. Go into business for themselves. Second, businesses model what other successful businesses do because they have to compete. So when you started pulling away top talent because you paid them more, treated them better, and ran a more successful business, other businesses would follow suit.

Or we just vote for common sense workers rights like every other industrial democracy has, and we USED to have before the Republicans fucked it up. That is DOING IT BETTER.

Once again, when you realize your position is indefensible, you become completely disingenuous. Lets start with the realization that workers don't have "rights" (check the Constitution). Second, you're openly admitting you're too lazy to do it better, so you're lazy ass would rather just pull a lever and trade away your rights, freedoms, and power to an oligarchy in exchange for them forcing other people to run their business the way that you want.

Also, seriously, fuck rich people. We should tax the fuck out of them anyway, just for fucking kicks. Under Ike, we had a 93% top marginal rate, and when Kennedy cut it to 70%, Republicans called him irresponsible.

Also, and I truly do mean this seriously, fuck poor people like you who are too lazy to work for what you want. We should tax the fuck out of lazy poor people anyway, to help drive them off to Cuba where they long to be in the first place. You people have never paid your fair share and you do nothing for society other than drag of down. You people are just parasites who are collapsing the U.S. It's time we get you useless people out of this country and under Castro where you belong.

Guy, sorry, I like drinking clean water.

Then clean it yourself you lazy fuck. I like an immaculate home - I don't ask you to come clean it for me :cuckoo:

I like breathing clean air.

Then stop smoking cigarettes you stupid fuck. :cuckoo:

I like knowing when I got to the plant today, I'm not going to be decapitated by an unsafe machine the managers didn't bother to fix because it would cost too much.

Then build your own plant you lazy fuck. Why do you believe you can force everyone else to do everything for you? What are you, a helpless infant?

I like the fact that if they make me work more than 40 hours a week, they have to pay me extra.

I work more than 40 hours every single week and I don't get one extra penny. Gasp! And guess what Joe - I'm alive and well....

Businesses don't do these things out of the "Freedom" or the "goodness" of their hearts. They do them because the rest of us went to our GOVERNMENT and demanded they behave.

Interesting - so government forced Bill Gates to give $60 billion of his own money to charity? Government forced Google to set up slides in their building and allow their people to work on any project they want?

Oh, guess what, it wasn't always this way. Then Unions and Government stepped in... and that shit came to an end.

The only thing that came to an end was freedom and prosperity. Ever since unions and government stepped in - jobs have been shipped over seas. How is that working on for you Joe? The funniest part is, as is always the case, you libtards created the problem and then you cry the loudest about it. :lol:

Ever since the federal government overstepped their Constitutional bounds, this nation has spiraled into a $16 trillion debt that will collapse us.

It's no lie.

Communism came to power because of that fact. If you pool wealth into the hands of a few..and have a vast majority of people with nothing?

Guess what?

And where ever it has happened, collapsed as followed. But people like you don't care if your nation collapses and people experience extreme misery and suffering. Because of the sick envy of those who have something you don't, you just want to see them dragged down. Too bad you weren't so lazy or maybe you could pull yourself and your country UP instead of dragging your country and everyone in it DOWN.

Ah...the mentality of the super-loser :eusa_whistle:

Obama won his 2nd term by :eek:5,000,000 votes:eek:. Hardly close at all.

We didn't deserve Romney we decided. :lol: :lol:

even the GOP didn't want to vote for him.

I think that is why Rotten and Reddy are so pissed all the time; they had to vote for this guy that owns showhorses and claim him as one of their own. I think if you injected these two jugheads with truth serum, they'd admit that they knew Romney didn't give two shits about them or anyone they know; they just hate Obama the man so much that they'd sell their soul to try to eject him from office.

Was Kennedy rich? Did you vote for him?

I can only speak for myself, I do not hate Obama the man, I hate what he stands for, what he believes, and what he is trying to do to OUR country.

and yes, a majority of americans voted for him twice. And, the USA is getting what it voted for-----------incompetence, inexperience, and a deep seated hatred of everything this country stands for.

It's no lie.

Guess what?

Look at the communist and socialist countries around the world------Cuba, North Korea, Russia, China. Where is the money and power concentrated in those countries? In a very small very elite group of people who control everything. 99% of the people have no say in what goes on and are at the mercy of the ruling minority.

that is what has historically happened in every socialist and communist society. The elites control everything because they do not believe that the people are capable or running their own lives.

are you so stupid that you want that here?

Forum List

Back