Obama Acting Big Shot Says U.S. Conventional Military 'Superior' To Putins Military

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Obama has neutered our ArmedForces to a shell of it's former self. You can have all the fancy smancy toys you want,but if your people don't have the will to fight a war, you will never be victorious.

Obama says U.S. military ?superior? to Putin?s Russian forces | PBS NewsHour

Cold War games: President Obama flexed some American military muscle in an interview with CBS News, saying of Russia, “They’re not interested in any kind of military confrontation with us understanding that our conventional forces are significantly superior to the Russians. We don’t need a war.” Reuters described the comments as Obama “using words unheard since the Cold War.” Obama warned Russia of “consequences” for what he sees as Russia violating Ukrainian sovereignty and that it was “absolutely clear” Russia has “supported at minimum non-state militias in Eastern Ukraine.”

Three pro-Russian separatists were killed in Eastern Ukraine, and Ukrainian officials said a national guard base came under attack. Russia’s Vladimir Putin was sharply critical, warning that Ukraine’s leaders were taking it into an “abyss” and called accusations that Russia was behind the unrest in Eastern Ukraine “[nonsense]” — although he did for the first time acknowledge the presence of Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

He also raised the potential for Russia to use force in Ukraine, asserting that his Parliament gave him authority to do if necessary. “I really hope that I do not have to exercise this right and that by political and diplomatic means we will be able to solve all of the sharp problems,” he said in a televised interview in Russia. Still, for all the saber rattling, the most the West is calling for is another round of tougher sanctions, though some in the U.S. have called for arming Ukrainians. Today begins another round of talks in Geneva with Secretary of State Kerry.

Here it is again, for the gazillionth time -

4A8078449E794DFB8CC33ADD00A6F1AF.gif

Obama has neutered our ArmedForces to a shell of it's former self. You can have all the fancy smancy toys you want,but if your people don't have the will to fight a war, you will never be victorious.

Obama says U.S. military ?superior? to Putin?s Russian forces | PBS NewsHour

Cold War games: President Obama flexed some American military muscle in an interview with CBS News, saying of Russia, “They’re not interested in any kind of military confrontation with us understanding that our conventional forces are significantly superior to the Russians. We don’t need a war.” Reuters described the comments as Obama “using words unheard since the Cold War.” Obama warned Russia of “consequences” for what he sees as Russia violating Ukrainian sovereignty and that it was “absolutely clear” Russia has “supported at minimum non-state militias in Eastern Ukraine.”

Three pro-Russian separatists were killed in Eastern Ukraine, and Ukrainian officials said a national guard base came under attack. Russia’s Vladimir Putin was sharply critical, warning that Ukraine’s leaders were taking it into an “abyss” and called accusations that Russia was behind the unrest in Eastern Ukraine “[nonsense]” — although he did for the first time acknowledge the presence of Russian soldiers in Ukraine.

He also raised the potential for Russia to use force in Ukraine, asserting that his Parliament gave him authority to do if necessary. “I really hope that I do not have to exercise this right and that by political and diplomatic means we will be able to solve all of the sharp problems,” he said in a televised interview in Russia. Still, for all the saber rattling, the most the West is calling for is another round of tougher sanctions, though some in the U.S. have called for arming Ukrainians. Today begins another round of talks in Geneva with Secretary of State Kerry.
That's like saying his dick is bigger than Jarret's...problem being he is afraid to use it...just look at his wife's unsatisfied stare.

Obama has not neutered our military. We still have the strongest military in the world, bar none.

However, calling out Russia like that was immature and idiotic.

Lamenting what a policy of weakness and apology is doing to America is hardly "rooting" for anything.

Our conventional forces are full of drag queens that would throw down their weapons at the smell of Russian dick. obama is an official caricature. He's the mouse hoping his shadow makes him look like a rat. The entity known as obama has gone full on Disney cartoon.

In every conceivable sense, the US military is superior to the Russian Federation's.

I don't claim to be an expert in international relations, and I don't know how wise the strategy is, but there's no question Obama was speaking the simple truth.

Our conventional forces are full of drag queens that would throw down their weapons at the smell of Russian dick. obama is an official caricature. He's the mouse hoping his shadow makes him look like a rat. The entity known as obama has gone full on Disney cartoon.

Go onto a Marine Corps base and say that. I'll bring flowers to the funeral.

Oh please what nonsense. Our military is so soft, so hollowed of any kind of warrior spirit they are killing themselves. No end necessary.

In every conceivable sense, the US military is superior to the Russian Federation's.

I don't claim to be an expert in international relations, and I don't know how wise the strategy is, but there's no question Obama was speaking the simple truth.

Potential ability is of no importance when leadership is unable to make decisions without consulting their party base and reading the polls.

Wars under those conditions are lost in minutes.

Go onto a Marine Corps base and say that. I'll bring flowers to the funeral.

Do you really think the Marines have any loyalty to this freak? Do you think they don't know that their spirit has been broken? Why do you think suicides are so high? They can't find a boyfriend?

Oh please what nonsense. Our military is so soft, so hollowed of any kind of warrior spirit they are killing themselves. No end necessary.

Why do you hate our troops? Don't you support their mission? Don't you want us to win? You just hate america, don't you?

Potential ability is of no importance when leadership is unable to make decisions without consulting their party base and reading the polls.

Wars under those conditions are lost in minutes.

We'd be lucky if the white boys didn't defect like the Ukrainians did.

Forum List

Back