Obama Admin Tells Landlords They Can’t Refuse To House Criminals

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
Read more: Obama Admin Tells Landlords They Can’t Refuse To House Criminals

B. Hussein's recent commutations are just more pokes in the eyes from him to this country - setting criminals, lots of them, free into communities to cause more problems to the Americans he transparently hates (the only thing he and this administration have been transparent about); and, he hates, and has contempt for, all of us, except blacks, and he hasn't done much of anything for them either except to excuse the burning and pillaging of their own communities by those blacks who take the law into their own hands rather than having the situations they are unhappy with adjudicated in courts of law. His goal has always been to take America down, brick by brick, dollar by dollar, citizen by citizen, racial unrest by racial unrest, until we are a shadow of our former strong country. Pretty hypocritical of him to let the criminals with firearms convictions out of prison early - I thought he and all libs don't like people to use those things - oh, except when people with guns are guarding him. We will survive this lying America-hater because we are Americans, but it will take quite a few generations to become whole again because of him. His permanent legacy, however, will be that he tried, but failed to ruin us and make us a third-world country. We're better than that, and he isn't.

Ex-cons have it really hard when they've finished serving their time. I've worked with a lot of guys (and gals) who got out of prison and found the door being shut in their face for housing and for jobs. How they supposed to stay "clean" when they can't get a decent job or place to live? The federal government is one of the biggest discriminators, by the way. I think Obama's reason for this (that it's racist) is a stretch, and kind of dumb. But I do wish people would lighten up and give ex-con's a chance.

I do not owe them anything simply because they served their time. If their history disturbs me, there will be no transaction.

If half the WHITE men in america were ex-cons, obozo wouldn't give a damn about their rightsl

So in other words.....a person's past behavior should never be admissible when an employer or landlord is deciding whether to enter into a contract with them.

That's what libs want. Eternal amnesty from their bad behaviors.

ShootSpeeders.....I applaud Obama for this move.

As the owner of a nice modest home in a gated community in a very low crime suburb.....my property values go up every year more liberalism infects the urban area.

Everyone is quietly looking for ways out of the urban areas. Even white liberals.

I'm gonna sit on this home and double my money! In 5 years... Buy me a nice mountain cabin in a Knoxville suburb....cash. And ride off into the good life.

I do think voting rights and gun rights of ex-cons should be automatically restored upon release, but a landlord should have the right to refuse anyone accomodation regardless of legal status or race or anything. I believe in the right of free association. It applies to your house and should apply to your business.

We have survived the haters like James Moore because we are Americans and better than his type of crap.

If you are offering a public service, you have to offer to everyone who is qualified.

As the owner of a nice modest home in a gated community in a very low crime suburb.....my property values go up every year more liberalism infects the urban area.
Everyone is quietly looking for ways out of the urban areas. Even white liberals.

But obama is giving vouchers to poor blacks to let them move into areas like yours. They get to rent a beautiful house in a ritzy nbhd for only say $200 a month.

So in other words.....a person's past behavior should never be admissible when an employer or landlord is deciding whether to enter into a contract with them.

Nope. Not at all. I said, I wish more people would give them a chance. I didn't say they HAD to. Don't complain about how crooks get out of prison and reoffend if you refuse to even think of giving them a chance.

But obama is giving vouchers to poor blacks to let them move into areas like yours. They get to rent a beautiful house in a ritzy nbhd for only say $200 a month.
Not in my state, they're not. It's a barrel of laughs doing release planning with a guy who's been in prison 7 years and he's not got a place to live and the $50 release money all inmates get. Homeless shelters are always full. So they go stay with some old buddies who helped them get into trouble in the first place. Wish we DID have vouchers to help ex cons get back on their feet.

Punish ex prisoners forever is what I alwasy say by gum

Move them into your house.

Its not for Rent

Even better. They can live there for free and get a fresh start.

Its occupied. That has nothing to do with the anti-discrimination stance tho

He, or she only needs a room. You could let him, or her stay there for a few months, for free and really give them a helluva new start.

No big deal, right?

Nope. Not at all. I said, I wish more people would give them a chance. I didn't say they HAD to. Don't complain about how crooks get out of prison and reoffend if you refuse to even think of giving them a chance.

Move one, or two into your house. That'll be giving them a chance.

Punish ex prisoners forever is what I alwasy say by gum

Move them into your house.

Its not for Rent

Even better. They can live there for free and get a fresh start.

Its occupied. That has nothing to do with the anti-discrimination stance tho

He, or she only needs a room. You could let him, or her stay there for a few months, for free and really give them a helluva new start.

No big deal, right?

No spare room champ

The President doesn't have the authority to order private citizens around. Obama is yet again acting like a dictator.

Forum List

Back