Obama Administration defended Pepsi's usage of aborted fetal tissue to flavor their

The way it works is this; I see a post like this one and just roll my eyes. Then when I leave, I hear the actual stories and think back to the blowhard-idiot take I saw on USMB and just have to chuckle. Had Betsy not done away with our radios...I would know what really happened much sooner.

So maybe you can answer the questions I have put to others here that take your view?

Or do you just troll and shoot your mouth off?

If true, reprehensible.

And there you have it! It is possible to have an emotion about something.....even if you do not know that said something has actually happened.

If nutters would stop doing that very thing, the world would be a better place.

And on they go with this comic book hysteria, even though the crank group that tried to boycott Pepsi on this myth called off that boycott over a year and a half ago when the "duh" moment came that the fantasy is not the reality.

>> ...Unfortunately, there is some misinformation being circulated related to research techniques that have been used for decades by universities,
hospitals, government agencies, and private companies around the world. These claims are meant to suggest that human fetal tissue is somehow used in our research.
That is both inaccurate and something we would never do or even consider.
It also is inaccurate to suggest that tissue or cells somehow are being used as product ingredients. That’s dangerous, unethical and against the law. Every ingredient in
every one of our products is reviewed and approved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

We hope this information is helpful and reassuring. Thank you again for reaching out to us and allowing us to clarify the situation."

Margaret Corsi
Consumer Relations Representative << (April 2011)

-- which was confirmed a year later:
>> We can assure you that PepsiCo does not conduct or fund research – including research performed by third parties – that utilizes any human tissue or cell lines derived from embryos or fetuses. Furthermore, Senomyx does not use HEK cells or any other tissues or cell lines derived from human embryos or fetuses for research performed on behalf of PepsiCo.

Our Responsible Research Statement is available on our website, under Corporate Governance: Corporate Governance | PepsiCo.com. Any research funded by PepsiCo and conducted by Senomyx for PepsiCo must abide by this responsible research statement. << (here)

So even though the crank group that started this bullshit based on the science they called "the ewww factor" (their words) called off their own myth 19 months ago, mental midgets like 2A and Bowie plow on blindly as if it were real. As noted before, some people just have no shame about embarrassing themselves. Once again, they prefer to live in comic books over reality.

Now they'll have to move on to other myths such as "Pepsi removed 'under God' from the Pledge of Allegiance", "Pepsi is owned my Mormons", "Pepsi is contaminated with AIDS", and "Pepsi can depicts 9/11 attacks" or "spells out the word 'sex'".

Be sure to tune in for that.

More deflection, red herring and ad hominem ridicule with no facts or reason relevant to the question.

No one is saying Pepsi is doing the research and no one is saying that Pepsi wouldn't deny it, which is all you have demonstrated.

The facts are plain and simple Pepsi is buying material from a third party that makes flavor enhancers, and those enhancers use material that ultimately originated from fetal kidney tissue.

So how many generations of culturing is required before those cells are no longer human fetal cells/tissue?

I know you wont answer because you never do, as you are a lying, ideologically blinded troll.

Because.....you just say so?

lol, get out of here, twit.

don't be so fucking gullible and do some research on your own. OR... I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya.

[MENTION=44516]LTCArmyRet[/MENTION]

Are you claiming that a rogue Government agent forged the judicial proceedings on the Federal Security and Exchange Commission, and then bypassed the security of the government website and managed to upload those forged documents, and has gone unnoticed for over 12 months?

THIS IS FROM A GOVERNMENT WEBSITE:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf

2A this guy is not a LTC, those guys are taught to think better, more critically and analytically and this guy h as nothing of that sort of skill set.

He is just another lying libtard troll.

I was drinking a Pepsi last night and spit it out swearing....This Pepsi tastes like Fetus!

No facts, no humor, no reason, just more trolling, which is all you can really do.

But it is clear who has the facts and who only has sad attempts at humor.

Pathetic irrational cretin that you are.

The way it works is this; I see a post like this one and just roll my eyes. Then when I leave, I hear the actual stories and think back to the blowhard-idiot take I saw on USMB and just have to chuckle. Had Betsy not done away with our radios...I would know what really happened much sooner.

So maybe you can answer the questions I have put to others here that take your view?

On something as ridiculous as this thread...anyone who takes such accusations seriously are , by definition, morons; you're getting outraged at someone who pokes fun at such idiotic claims is a whole separate sector of misplaced aggression.

don't be so fucking gullible and do some research on your own. OR... I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya.

[MENTION=44516]LTCArmyRet[/MENTION]

Are you claiming that a rogue Government agent forged the judicial proceedings on the Federal Security and Exchange Commission, and then bypassed the security of the government website and managed to upload those forged documents, and has gone unnoticed for over 12 months?

THIS IS FROM A GOVERNMENT WEBSITE:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf

Hey 2A -

What in the wide world of blue fuck is your point with this legal document?

Your entire thread's been dismantled, taken to the warehouse, labeled and stored in drawers under "urpin' legends". Even the wacko cranks that begat it, gave up on it long ago. What's your problem?

The only thing impressive about any of you posting, Pogo, is the extent to which you will lie.

2A has given FACTs admitted to by the appropriate US agencies, and all you give is ridicule.

I ask questions and all you do is ridicule them.

You are nothing more than trolling this thread because you dislike the facts presented.

Glad to see you have so much time to build OUR argument that you have nothing to add.

On something as ridiculous as this thread...anyone who takes such accusations seriously are , by definition, morons; you're getting outraged at someone who pokes fun at such idiotic claims is a whole separate sector of misplaced aggression.

Yeah, that is the same exact thing you lying libtards said about reports that Stalin was starving millions in the USSR, or that Mao was slaughtering people on an unheard of scale, or that Hitler was killing millions of Jews and Polish Catholics.

You don't even understand what the OP is stating, lol.

It must be depressing to live the cowards life that you do.

It is even sadder to see how utterly delusional you are about what governments are capable of doing and what corrupted governments are capable of allowing.

Don't worry, Missy, just go on back to sleep.

I was drinking a Pepsi last night and spit it out swearing....This Pepsi tastes like Fetus!

No facts, no humor, no reason, just more trolling, which is all you can really do.

You still make those fetus burgers?

You still make those fetus burgers?

More stupid lies from you, no surprise.

Any of you libtards, even just one of you, ever going to answer my questions?

There is no doubt that the food industry uses artificial flavors for food flavoring and other things, and that some of these chemicals are grown in cells that at one time way, way back were take from human fetuses.

My question; how many generations of cell culturing is required to make these cells no longer human?

Simple question, so simple even a libtard could understand it.

So why not one answer yet?

Yeah, that is the same exact thing you lying libtards said about reports that Stalin was starving millions in the USSR, or that Mao was slaughtering people on an unheard of scale, or that Hitler was killing millions of Jews and Polish Catholics.

You don't even understand what the OP is stating, lol.

It must be depressing to live the cowards life that you do.

It is even sadder to see how utterly delusional you are about what governments are capable of doing and what corrupted governments are capable of allowing.

Don't worry, Missy, just go on back to sleep.

I admit that I Just read the title; it's retarded and so are you.

Margaret Corsi
Consumer Relations Representative << (April 2011)

-- which was confirmed a year later:
>> We can assure you that PepsiCo does not conduct or fund research – including research performed by third parties – that utilizes any human tissue or cell lines derived from embryos or fetuses. Furthermore, Senomyx does not use HEK cells or any other tissues or cell lines derived from human embryos or fetuses for research performed on behalf of PepsiCo.

A "Consumer Relations Representative" in NOT under oath when these make these statements.

In a federal Court, you are under oath.

You must produce a document of EQUAL credence, supported by oath or affirmation, in order to counteract the Federal proceedings.

'This is bizarre

How is cannibalism normal business?

even if it's vague eating of descended cells, it still seems like cannibalism to me.

damn

what a sick evil world we live in

Damn. I went to a lot of trouble to explain no one is eating any cells, and you went and completely ignored it.

still the fact remains Pepsi is profiting off the death of a human fetus. there is a reason we are not allowed to sell our organs, and the same reasoning should apply to profiting of the remains of a dead fetus

I don't always drink the soda. But when I do, I drink the Pepsi because I want a dead baby in it.
TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld_1426.jpg

Stay thirsty my friends.

:lol:

I admit that I Just read the title; it's retarded and so are you.

So you never clicked on the FEDERAL ADJUDICATION PROCEEDINGS, WOW

Your topic title is false. Untrue.

Pepsi does not use aborted fetal tissue to flavor their drinks.

Basically when you look at the author, you can usually tell if it's going to be a pack of lies. The author of the OP has a very casual relationship with being truthful. Not sure what Billy's problem is.

Your topic title is false. Untrue.

Pepsi does not use aborted fetal tissue to flavor their drinks.

Basically when you look at the author, you can usually tell if it's going to be a pack of lies. The author of the OP has a very casual relationship with being truthful. Not sure what Billy's problem is.

then tell me is Pepsi profiting of the remains of a dead fetus yes or no? you do know the reason it is against the law to sell organs don't you? so why isn't it against the law to do the same of selling a fetus

Forum List

Back