Obama Administration defended Pepsi's usage of aborted fetal tissue to flavor their

Oh crap. These idiots are actually saying Pepsi puts aborted babies in their sodal.

That is a lie, pure and simple. We are talking about Pepsi using biological material derived from aborted human fetuses.

Do you EVER tell the Truth? Do you even know what it is?

Why can't admin delete this lying garbage?

Well, then they would start by deleting all YOUR posts and your account as well.

Glass houses, Dud, and all that.

Disgusting and the rw scum is loving lying about it and about the president.

roflmao, you wouldn't know the Truth if it bit you in the ass.

EDIT to OP +++ Adding a copy of the Federal proceedings within the Security and Exchange Commission:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf

-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++-----------------+++
Yeah, this is pretty fucked up

LifeSiteNews Mobile | Obama agency rules Pepsi use of cells derived from aborted fetus ?ordinary business?

Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!
XXXXXXXXXX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41XENUuwKP8

Read this testimony (for graphic reasons I only put the intorduction):

Welcome to Progressive Paradise!

This has been proven not to be true, total BS. Some whacked out pro life made this shit up.​

Because.....you just say so?

lol, get out of here, twit.​

don't be so fucking gullible and do some research on your own. OR... I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya.​

OMG - another 'pro-life' loon! If you cannot understand g5000's explanation the problem is yours not mine.

Don't dodge the question like some coward libtard. I read his explanation and he does not answer my question; HOW MANY GENERATIONS TILL THE LINE OF CELLS ARE NO LONGER HUMAN?

lol, fucking idiots.

The line of cells never has been 'human' so your question is meaningless.

And regardless, Pepsi hasn't been using human or non-human tissue for flavor anyway, as we established when this goofy-ass thread started, so the question is moot and the thread continues to be bullshit.

Which very much explains the caliber of poster bringing it back up five months later.

Imagine all the Stem Cell research that could have been done if not for Bush and his policies.

At leaste pepsi is putting them to good use.

This has been proven not to be true, total BS. Some whacked out pro life made this shit up.

lol, get out of here, twit.

don't be so fucking gullible and do some research on your own. OR... I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya.

Funny how you assume I did not do my research when I actually have and asked a few relevant questions in regards to those details.

So why don't you answer them instead of your fellow libtards who want to duck them?

How many generations of cultured cells does one have to grow before the cell line is no longer human fetal tissue?

But since you have so thoroughly investigated this topic, I have no doubt you will answer brilliantly.

/sarc

Don't dodge the question like some coward libtard. I read his explanation and he does not answer my question; HOW MANY GENERATIONS TILL THE LINE OF CELLS ARE NO LONGER HUMAN?

lol, fucking idiots.

And regardless, Pepsi hasn't been using human or non-human tissue for flavor anyway, as we established when this goofy-ass thread started, so the question is moot and the thread continues to be bullshit.

Which very much explains the caliber of poster bringing it back up five months later.

So why don't you answer my fucking questions, Pogo, you lying ass bastard?

Imagine all the Stem Cell research that could have been done if not for Bush and his policies.

At leaste pepsi is putting them to good use.

Yeah, aborting millions of fetuses so people like you could have another flavor for your industrialized food is just so special.

Please tell me you plan to have no children as well, you godamned monster.

When did you imagine you made up a question, you silly incoherent troll? You asked me absolutely nothing.

Blithering idiot. No wonder you can't understand the thread -- you can't even comprehend your own posts.

Last edited:
Oh crap. These idiots are actually saying Pepsi puts aborted babies in their sodal.

That is a lie, pure and simple. We are talking about Pepsi using biological material derived from aborted human fetuses.

Do you EVER tell the Truth? Do you even know what it is?

Why can't admin delete this lying garbage?

Well, then they would start by deleting all YOUR posts and your account as well.

Glass houses, Dud, and all that.

Disgusting and the rw scum is loving lying about it and about the president.

roflmao, you wouldn't know the Truth if it bit you in the ass.

One of the sad things about my job is that we have a "no radio" policy in the cube farm outside the door. We couldn't agree on a station so the office manager put down her foot and poof! All radios were silenced.

Now, as stated, I have a n office so I could play the radio as much as I wanted in my office but I have been able to maintain solidarity with my minions (LOL) in the cube farm and I have resisted the urge to turn on my radio except during breaking news situations.

I say this is "sad" because I have to wait until I get in my car to hear what actually happened.

On the good side of the coin, it's sort of become a daily sport for me.

The way it works is this; I see a post like this one and just roll my eyes. Then when I leave, I hear the actual stories and think back to the blowhard-idiot take I saw on USMB and just have to chuckle. Had Betsy not done away with our radios...I would know what really happened much sooner.

If true, reprehensible.

And there you have it! It is possible to have an emotion about something.....even if you do not know that said something has actually happened.

If nutters would stop doing that very thing, the world would be a better place.

And on they go with this comic book hysteria, even though the crank group that tried to boycott Pepsi on this myth called off that boycott over a year and a half ago when the "duh" moment came that the fantasy is not the reality.

>> ...Unfortunately, there is some misinformation being circulated related to research techniques that have been used for decades by universities,
hospitals, government agencies, and private companies around the world. These claims are meant to suggest that human fetal tissue is somehow used in our research.
That is both inaccurate and something we would never do or even consider.
It also is inaccurate to suggest that tissue or cells somehow are being used as product ingredients. That’s dangerous, unethical and against the law. Every ingredient in
every one of our products is reviewed and approved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

We hope this information is helpful and reassuring. Thank you again for reaching out to us and allowing us to clarify the situation."

Margaret Corsi
Consumer Relations Representative << (April 2011)

-- which was confirmed a year later:
>> We can assure you that PepsiCo does not conduct or fund research – including research performed by third parties – that utilizes any human tissue or cell lines derived from embryos or fetuses. Furthermore, Senomyx does not use HEK cells or any other tissues or cell lines derived from human embryos or fetuses for research performed on behalf of PepsiCo.

Our Responsible Research Statement is available on our website, under Corporate Governance: Corporate Governance | PepsiCo.com. Any research funded by PepsiCo and conducted by Senomyx for PepsiCo must abide by this responsible research statement. << (here)

So even though the crank group that started this bullshit based on the science they called "the ewww factor" (their words) called off their own myth 19 months ago, mental midgets like 2A and Bowie plow on blindly as if it were real. As noted before, some people just have no shame about embarrassing themselves. Once again, they prefer to live in comic books over reality.

Now they'll have to move on to other myths such as "Pepsi removed 'under God' from the Pledge of Allegiance", "Pepsi is owned my Mormons", "Pepsi is contaminated with AIDS", and "Pepsi can depicts 9/11 attacks" or "spells out the word 'sex'".

Be sure to tune in for that.

This has been proven not to be true, total BS. Some whacked out pro life made this shit up.

don't be so fucking gullible and do some research on your own. OR... I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell ya.

[MENTION=44516]LTCArmyRet[/MENTION]

Are you claiming that a rogue Government agent forged the judicial proceedings on the Federal Security and Exchange Commission, and then bypassed the security of the government website and managed to upload those forged documents, and has gone unnoticed for over 12 months?

THIS IS FROM A GOVERNMENT WEBSITE:

http://www.sec.gov/divisions/corpfin/cf-noaction/14a-8/2012/sarahgiltner022812-14a8.pdf

I was drinking a Pepsi last night and spit it out swearing....This Pepsi tastes like Fetus!

[MENTION=44516]LTCArmyRet[/MENTION]

Are you claiming that a rogue Government agent forged the judicial proceedings on the Federal Security and Exchange Commission, and then bypassed the security of the government website and managed to upload those forged documents, and has gone unnoticed for over 12 months?

THIS IS FROM A GOVERNMENT WEBSITE:

Hey 2A -

What in the wide world of blue fuck is your point with this legal document?

Your entire thread's been dismantled, taken to the warehouse, labeled and stored in drawers under "urpin' legends". Even the wacko cranks that begat it, gave up on it long ago. What's your problem?

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...1T4GGLL_enUS324US325&q=pepsi+obama+connection

1_123125_123054_2180708_2196697_080820_pol_logos.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

...:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

When did you imagine you made up a question, you silly incoherent troll? You asked me absolutely nothing.

Blithering idiot. No wonder you can't understand the thread -- you can't even comprehend your own posts.

Lol, I have been asking those of you who think there is no merit to the thread's topic to answer several questions.

Since you would rather troll than answer, I can see you are just another libtard liar.

If true, reprehensible.

And there you have it! It is possible to have an emotion about something.....even if you do not know that said something has actually happened.

If nutters would stop doing that very thing, the world would be a better place.

And lying libtards like you keep going in cover u p mode, not answering questions, but only ridiculing people that dare to question your version of reality.

My plan is to keep this thread alive daily so people who are undecided can keep reading the cavalier and disrespectful way you libtards view life and Truth itself.

Thank you for you continued contributions.

Forum List

Back