Obama Administration defended Pepsi's usage of aborted fetal tissue to flavor their

Hey Jimmy!

Have you seen the letter that the NYPD is sending out to registered gun owners advising them that they must forfeit some of their firearms? It is all over the Internet! Scary shit, huh!

roflmao, red herring, deflection and sarcastic fake inquiry.

You libtards are a piece of work, fucking idiots.

Hey Jimmy!

Have you seen the letter that the NYPD is sending out to registered gun owners advising them that they must forfeit some of their firearms? It is all over the Internet! Scary shit, huh!

Oh....it is real! There are several threads about it here. I am interested in your take on the letters...sent out to thousands of law abiding patriots in NYC. They are coming for our guns!

Hey Jimmy!

Oh....it is real! There are several threads about it here. I am interested in your take on the letters...sent out to thousands of law abiding patriots in NYC. They are coming for our guns!

lol, yeah, you mean like what happened during hurricane Katrina?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FyfkQkchlu4#t=516]Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FyfkQkchlu4#t=516]Troops Ordered To Kill All Americans Who Do Not Turn In Guns - YouTube[/ame]

Well...not quite. But why change the subject? What do you think about the gun grab going on in NYC?

Do all you gun owners have the receipts from the purchase of your gun? If you don't LEOs can take your gun for some bullshit reason then demand the receipt to prove it is actually yours before the return it, even if it is on the record you have from the cops that they took it in the first place.

The California Gun Attorney - When Firearms are Seized by Law Enforcement

If your firearms are seized by law enforcement, you may need to document ownership. The best method is a receipt from the retail store which lists the manufacturer, model and serial number. If you cannot locate the original receipt, you may be able to obtain a copy from the retailer or alternatively, a copy of the Federal Form 4473 required to be completed at the time of sale. Further, if the firearm was a handgun purchased in California and required a waiting period, the Department of Justice will have a record which will be available to law enforcement. Proof of ownership is more difficult when the firearm was purchased from a non-dealer or brought into California when you moved from another state....

You may need an attorney if your firearms are seized by law enforcement. There are many reasons why. If you have any concern that you unlawfully acquired or possessed a firearm that was seized, you should immediately consult a qualified attorney before taking any action on your own. If you were arrested or investigated by law enforcement but you have not been charged, statements made to law enforcement while requesting the return of your firearms may later be used against you in court. Even if your case was initially rejected for prosecution, your subsequent efforts to obtain the return of your firearms or that you made without legal representation, may result in a re-evaluation of your case resulting in the filing of criminal charges against you.

Here is how it works.

Way back in 1972, a fetus was aborted in the Netherlands. Inside that fetus were some itty bitty kidney cells. Those itty bitty kidneys cells have been cultured and descendant cells have been grown from them.

Whatever cells Senomyx used are who knows how many generations removed from the original cells. Senomyx is the actual company which created the flavor enhancers used by Pepsi.

Senomyx is not the only company which uses this line of cells. Many vaccines, drugs, and tasty foods have been developed through the use of these cells.

Anyway, Senomyx then forced the cells to take up tiny pieces of DNA from an adenovirus.

The result is new cells which are not human in any way, but which have a weird and serendipitous characteristic. They have receptors shaped identically to certain taste receptors you have in your mouth.

A receptor is like a keyhole. And the flavor molecule is like a key. The trick is to create a flavor molecule that fits in the receptor.

If the flavor enhancer fits in the artificially created receptor, then it will fit into the taste receptors in your mouth.

(cue Weird Science by Oingo Boingo)

So if you drink Pepsi with those flavor enhancers, you are not consuming the fetal cells. Nor are you consuming their descendants. Nor are you consuming bits of adenovirus. You are consuming flavor enhancers which fit perfectly in your mouth.

Gee 5000, you are the voice of sanity. Have a rep.

Well...not quite. But why change the subject? What do you think about the gun grab going on in NYC?

Probably a mistake on someones part. I doubt the libtards will go public this soon with their gun confiscation efforts.

Here is how it works.

Way back in 1972, a fetus was aborted in the Netherlands. Inside that fetus were some itty bitty kidney cells. Those itty bitty kidneys cells have been cultured and descendant cells have been grown from them.

Whatever cells Senomyx used are who knows how many generations removed from the original cells. Senomyx is the actual company which created the flavor enhancers used by Pepsi.

Senomyx is not the only company which uses this line of cells. Many vaccines, drugs, and tasty foods have been developed through the use of these cells.

Anyway, Senomyx then forced the cells to take up tiny pieces of DNA from an adenovirus.

The result is new cells which are not human in any way, but which have a weird and serendipitous characteristic. They have receptors shaped identically to certain taste receptors you have in your mouth.

A receptor is like a keyhole. And the flavor molecule is like a key. The trick is to create a flavor molecule that fits in the receptor.

If the flavor enhancer fits in the artificially created receptor, then it will fit into the taste receptors in your mouth.

So if you drink Pepsi with those flavor enhancers, you are not consuming the fetal cells. Nor are you consuming their descendants. Nor are you consuming bits of adenovirus. You are consuming flavor enhancers which fit perfectly in your mouth.

Well, since you seem to endorse g5000's response, maybe you can answer the question for him since he seems too busy.

How many generations removed from the original cells does a line of cells have to be fore them to cease being human? or to cease being fetal cells?

Here is how it works.

Thanks for the explanation. I just had a diet Pepsi for lunch. Just saw the OP, and was thinking WTF did I just drink? Huge ewwww factor.

I had a girl walking through the woods in a red hoodie for lunch.

I wonder if that counts as "Fetal".

No. The word you are looking for is 'feral'.

Thanks for the explanation. I just had a diet Pepsi for lunch. Just saw the OP, and was thinking WTF did I just drink? Huge ewwww factor.

I had a girl walking through the woods in a red hoodie for lunch.

I wonder if that counts as "Fetal".

No. The word you are looking for is 'feral'.

No. He is not looking for anything.

He is trolling and just throwing bullshit out there to see what sticks.

Here is how it works.

Well, since you seem to endorse g5000's response, maybe you can answer the question for him since he seems too busy.

How many generations removed from the original cells does a line of cells have to be fore them to cease being human? or to cease being fetal cells?

OMG - another 'pro-life' loon! If you cannot understand g5000's explanation the problem is yours not mine.

OMG - another 'pro-life' loon! If you cannot understand g5000's explanation the problem is yours not mine.

Don't dodge the question like some coward libtard. I read his explanation and he does not answer my question; HOW MANY GENERATIONS TILL THE LINE OF CELLS ARE NO LONGER HUMAN?

lol, fucking idiots.

I worship God, not Satan.

Then confess that Obama has legalized cannibalism.

I am a conservative. It pains me that some people might think that that implies I am a purveyor of misrepresentations, distortions and out-right lies like you. You disgust me.

I doubt you are a conservative, more likely just a pro-corporate cronyism neocon.

Admit it; there is nothing to be ashamed of.

But since you display a complete lack of analytical ability, please don't claim to be conservative as most of them can think far better than yo apparently can.

This thread is disgusting. And people wonder why I don't drink Pepsi? True or not, that's nasty. Exiting.

Nobody wonders why you don't drink Pepsi.

When you say "true or not", you are saying that the facts do not matter to you. Do you get that?

When you don't answer reasonable questions and engage in ridicule and lies you concede the argument as you have presented no facts. You do get that?

lol, libtards abound!

Forum List

Back