Obama Administration Proposes Race-Based Legal System In Hawaii

Interesting, I wonder how the mulatto messiah will try to square this with the 14th Amendment, you know, that pesky equal protection clause.

Interesting, I wonder how the mulatto messiah will try to square this with the 14th Amendment, you know, that pesky equal protection clause.

i see the christian pasty faces are shitting their pants with the demoghric shift:lol:

Amusing, but nothing to see here. Won't happen.

We need a three-tier system actually. Natives, you walk. Whities, you serve time. *******, we hang you from the nearest tree. Problem solved.

i see the christian pasty faces are shitting their pants with the demoghric shift:lol:

Wait until the light skinned colored people start rioting against the dark skinned colored people. Which segregated group is your money going to be on, bigot?

SHEESH....

maybe if ANY of you or Fox news would do a little bit of research/journalism on what this is all about instead of your typical knee jerk reactions, and regurgitating puke, you all wouldn't look like the typical deranged Obama haters, that you clearly are from head to toe....?

amazing how easily your chains can be yanked by your masters....

doesn't it ever get embarrassing?

Forum List

Back