Obama administration the most corrupt in American history

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The Obama Presidency A Cacophony of Corruption - Breitbart

Ullysses Grant, Warren G. Harding, Richard Nixon are each known for ONE scandal.

It is impossible to count Obama's scandals, but he has more scandals to his name than all previous President combined.

Liberals destroy their credibility defending Obama. If they were smart, they'd run away from Obama so as not to taint themselves with Obama's filth and slime.

Excuse me, but did you guys just arrive from a parallel universe where history has taken a drastic turn from this timeline?

Reagan got accused of just as many. Plus over a hundred of his guys got indicted, convicted or needed pardons. How many of Obama's guys have been indicted, convicted or given pardons?

I already provided proof, and you chose to denounce the source instead of reading it.

I don't know about most corrupt, but he's definitely one of the least transparent and most secretive. Even the liberal press has complained about that.

I can tell that none of you read the article I posted.
It is commentary and opinion from a biased source. It can not possibly give factual confirmed data. Other administrations have actual corruption cases confirmed by courts and the legal system. Brietbart can't be anything other than conjecture made to support their agenda. OK for people who share the biased opinions and want to reach propagandized opinions, but useless for everyone else.

It is commentary and opinion from a biased source. It can not possibly give factual confirmed data. Other administrations have actual corruption cases confirmed by courts and the legal system. Brietbart can't be anything other than conjecture made to support their agenda. OK for people who share the biased opinions and want to reach propagandized opinions, but useless for everyone else.
I can tell you didn't read the article, or kept up with the news for the past six years. You seem to think that Breitbart just made all this up. You live in a fantasy world.

I read it. It's garbage. Name me one indictment that has been issued against any member of the Obama administration. The article actually suggested that the Nixon administration had only one scandal, completely ignoring the fact the vice president had to resign. Whoever wrote that article is either utterly ignorant of history or is just a partisan hack lying through his teeth. But you continue to believe whatever you are told, like a good little sheep.

Given your stark inability to back anything you've alleged with concrete examples, it seems pretty obvious you've never read it.

You clearly neither want nor are prepared for a discussion. You've already linked to the website that does your thinking for you.

What do we need you for then?

I can tell you didn't read the article, or kept up with the news for the past six years. You seem to think that Breitbart just made all this up. You live in a fantasy world.
I have kept up with the endless accusations and allegations that make claims of scandal and fall apart as fast as the new ones come forward. It is an old trick. A "have you stopped beating your wife" type of tactic. Keep making the accusations and even it they are untrue people with begin to think that were there is smoke there is fire. Problem is there isn't any smoke. It is all illusion made to fool people like you.

If it wasn't for the liberal media protecting them, the entire administration would be in jail by now

I think the Republican congress is protecting Obama

You guys are in total denial of everything that has taken place for the last six years.

Ignorant means you don't know, but are capable of learning the truth.

Willful ignorant means being ignorant, and refusing to learn the truth.

I could provide hundreds of links to articles that discuss the rampant corruption of the Obama administration.

But I will let you do it yourself. Google is your friend. Use it.

You guys are in total denial of everything that has taken place for the last six years.

Says the guy that can't even get specific. Who is utterly unprepared to defend his own thesis. Who hasn't even read the article he linked to.

Try all three. Then get back to us on 'denial'.

The Obama Presidency A Cacophony of Corruption - Breitbart

Ullysses Grant, Warren G. Harding, Richard Nixon are each known for ONE scandal.

It is impossible to count Obama's scandals, but he has more scandals to his name than all previous President combined.

Liberals destroy their credibility defending Obama. If they were smart, they'd run away from Obama so as not to taint themselves with Obama's filth and slime.

I see you overlook the most corrupt of them all. Under Nixon, almost all of his staff and his VP were sent to prison. And Nixon was one of the last real Progressive Republicans.

Ignorant means you don't know, but are capable of learning the truth.

Willful ignorant means being ignorant, and refusing to learn the truth.

I could provide hundreds of links to articles that discuss the rampant corruption of the Obama administration.

But I will let you do it yourself. Google is your friend. Use it.
You tell em

Just look at all the members of the Obama administration rotting in jail

Forum List

Back