Obama Admits He Didn't Want Low Gas Prices

Does anyone think all the oilmen in Bush's administration wanted lower oil prices?

lol.

I think that is as fair post. At least it's a serious post instead of the propaganda posts.

As for the answer...it's a long one I'll do at another time.

But one thing you don't understand about certain Capitalists like Bush -- they put the country above their profits if it comes to that...as for the other oilmen, they weren't the president now, were they?

The majority of Wall Street fat cats backed Obama....are you going to throw the same thing out on them?

I don't think either president put one or two guys' profits over the country.

Oh, look, LOL....Candy is now reduced to bumping her own thread with nothing but personal attacks on people there......which is against the rules, Candy. :)

I'm tightening the noose on ya, honey. Pretty soon I'm going to just start hitting the REPORT button on your posts that keep breaking forum rules.

The president did not lower gas prices and you know it. The president has not wanted to drop prices because that encourages driving gas guzzlers in his mind.

See Candy....my post was within the rules AND accurate. Yours are neither.

Who cares about gas prices anyway? The way all of us are sucking up the dirty air and water us racist Republicans are churning out in massive quantities, gas consumption will soon be a thing of the past for all of us.

LOL, mud whistle and blastoff. LOL

I love how libs keep trying to hide his stance on gas prices now too.....LOL

Gas prices are below $3.00 a gallon.

Thank your Mr. President.

Thanks to our President, I paid $2.97 yesterday
Little liberals and the games they play. CC admit the falsehood but repeats it for others to glom onto and have the idiots who still don't know there is an election coming up vote for phony reasons.

Repeat a lie....

It must be due to the stellar work of HRC as Obama's Secretary of State come to think of it.
I thought it was Bidens sons working with the Ukraine gas company

I do believe you could be right

I thought it was Bidens sons working with the Ukraine gas company[/QUOTE]

snip;

VP Biden's son joins Ukraine gas company's board
Published May 13, 2014
Associated Press
Facebook68 Twitter26 Email Print
Hunter Biden, the younger son of Vice President Joe Biden, is joining the board of a gas company operating in Ukraine, the company announced Tuesday, as the West seeks to help Ukraine wean itself off its dependence on Russian energy.
Burisma Holdings said Biden, an attorney and chairman of the board of the World Food Program USA, will head the Burisma's legal unit, and will also seek support for the company among international organizations.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
"I believe that my assistance in consulting the company on matters of transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities will contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine," Biden said in a statement released by the company.

all of it here:
VP Biden s son joins Ukraine gas company s board Fox News

LOL, now libs have moved to the real sign of desperation on the gas topic: It was BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

LMAO

Nope, Bush has nothing to do with current gas prices. Nothing. LOL

Gas prices are below $3.00 a gallon.

Thank your Mr. President.

Thanks to our President, I paid $2.97 yesterday
Little liberals and the games they play. CC admit the falsehood but repeats it for others to glom onto and have the idiots who still don't know there is an election coming up vote for phony reasons.

Repeat a lie....

It must be due to the stellar work of HRC as Obama's Secretary of State come to think of it.

I do believe you could be right

snip;

VP Biden's son joins Ukraine gas company's board
Published May 13, 2014
Associated Press
Facebook68 Twitter26 Email Print
Hunter Biden, the younger son of Vice President Joe Biden, is joining the board of a gas company operating in Ukraine, the company announced Tuesday, as the West seeks to help Ukraine wean itself off its dependence on Russian energy.
Burisma Holdings said Biden, an attorney and chairman of the board of the World Food Program USA, will head the Burisma's legal unit, and will also seek support for the company among international organizations.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
"I believe that my assistance in consulting the company on matters of transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities will contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine," Biden said in a statement released by the company.

all of it here:
VP Biden s son joins Ukraine gas company s board Fox News[/QUOTE]

Excellent find, Stephanie. Guess Biden gets gas prices too. LOL

idiot post .. it doesn't make any difference what Obama or ANY other POTUS wants when it comes to oil prices ...

Does anyone think all the oilmen in Bush's administration wanted lower oil prices?

lol.
Who is this guy?

Bush asks a bunch of energy guys about how to run his energy policy.
Obama asks a bunch of tree-huggers about how to run his energy policy.

Which approach makes more sense?

Which president is presiding over better results?
Not Obama.

Unless you think skyrocketing energy costs to each and every one of us is good.

Barack Obama: "Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."

lol.
Who is this guy?

Duhhhh, gas prices were much lower under Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

lol.
Who is this guy?

Not Obama.

Unless you think skyrocketing energy costs to each and every one of us is good.

Ooops, sorry, we typing at the same time :)

tumblr_n4wxjv01eE1refb4go1_500.jpg

LOL, another good video on Obama wanting higher prices....trying to paste it

lol.
Who is this guy?

Duhhhh, gas prices were much lower under Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

But domestic production has skyrocketed. And I have pointed out, domestic oil production isn't cheap.

Forum List

Back