Obama, and Biden are WORRIED SICK that When Elon buys Twitter he will UNLEASH TRUMP

What leftists call misinformation is bullshit that makes people drink bleach and storm capital buildings.
Misinformation was saying that Hunter’s laptop was misinformation. Misinformation was saying that Trump did nothing in response to COVID. Misinformation was hiding the value of therapeutics. Misinformation is claiming Trump called Nazis “fine people.” Misinformation is labeling every stage IV cancer patient who dies with COVID a COVID death to increase the numbers and make Trump look bad. Misinformation is blaming Putin for high gas prices. Misinformation is hiding the true cost of illegal immigration.

Thank G-d that there are now signs, starting with Twitter, that the leftists won’t be able to get away with calling anything that hurts their election chances “misinformation.”

All liberals I have spoken with exhibit an alarming lack of knowledge and a very one-sided understanding of positions. That is about to change.

Misinformation was saying that Hunter’s laptop was misinformation. Misinformation was saying that Trump did nothing in response to COVID. Misinformation was hiding the value of therapeutics. Misinformation is claiming Trump called Nazis “fine people.” Misinformation is labeling every stage IV cancer patient who dies with COVID a COVID death to increase the numbers and make Trump look bad. Misinformation is blaming Putin for high gas prices. Misinformation is hiding the true cost of illegal immigration.

Thank G-d that there are now signs, starting with Twitter, that the leftists won’t be able to get away with calling anything that hurts their election chances “misinformation.”

All liberals I have spoken with exhibit an alarming lack of knowledge and a very one-sided understanding of positions. That is about to change.
It seems you people can't just talk about things. You have to issue threats. This is where Elon Musk is fucking up. If he allows threats to stand he's liable but if he deletes them you people get pissy.

It seems you people can't just talk about things. You have to issue threats. This is where Elon Musk is fucking up. If he allows threats to stand he's liable but if he deletes them you people get pissy.
I issued no threats. You misconstrued what “misinformation” is, and I clued you in.

What are you afraid of, “Occupied”? A true discussion of Israel and HAMAS that might allow people to see that Israel Is not the apartheid country you claim? A discussion of double standards? A debate about the harmful attitudes of people like Tlaib and Omar in Congress?

I understand your panic. Democrat rule dies in light.

I issued no threats. You misconstrued what “misinformation” is, and I clued you in.

What are you afraid of, “Occupied”? A true discussion of Israel and HAMAS that might allow people to see that Israel Is not the apartheid country you claim? A discussion of double standards? A debate about the harmful attitudes of people like Tlaib and Omar in Congress?

I understand your panic. Democrat rule dies in light.
I've been on this board for 11 years. If this place is any indication you people seriously get pissed at anything resembling a discussion. Discuss away, no one cares. Call out your own jerks that are ruining it for you with threats and malicious lies.

I've been on this board for 11 years. If this place is any indication you people seriously get pissed at anything resembling a discussion. Discuss away, no one cares. Call out your own jerks that are ruining it for you with threats and malicious lies.
Someone is in dire need of a mirror. Anytime someone posts something that deviates from the liberal agenda, you people have an absolute meltdown, start throwing around the insults, lace your responses with profanity that would make a sailor blush, and why? Because someone posted something that didn’t support leftism.

Meanwhile:

1650923890040.png

Someone is in dire need of a mirror. Anytime someone posts something that deviates from the liberal agenda, you people have an absolute meltdown, start throwing around the insults, lace your responses with profanity that would make a sailor blush, and why? Because someone posted something that didn’t support leftism.
You don't even care that whenever Trump used to post one of his mean tweets about someone they would be flooded with death threats on their private numbers and email addresses. Maybe you never heard about it in your bubble. You have some real rage heads on your side of these so called discussions. Are people just supposed to laugh off death threats? Would you?

You don't even care that whenever Trump used to post one of his mean tweets about someone they would be flooded with death threats on their private numbers and email addresses. Maybe you never heard about it in your bubble. You have some real rage heads on your side of these so called discussions. Are people just supposed to laugh off death threats? Would you?
Link?

Forum List

Back