Obama and Che, together at last

Obama's Odyssey to Terrorist Cuba
The White House denies justice to American victims of terror.
March 21, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
f_fh_obamacastro_150411.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

In 1972, Ishmael Muslim Ali LaBeet and four other killers walked into the Fountain Valley golf club in the Virgin Islands. They rounded up four Florida tourists and four employees, forced them to kneel on the ground, shouted racial slurs at their victims, all but one of whom were white. “Kill all the white mother___s”, one of the attackers yelled. And the Fountain Valley Massacre began.

LaBeet had converted to Islam under the influence of Malcolm X and had a history of assaults on white people. He and his fellow racist murderers were swarmed by left-wing civil rights attorneys eager to claim that they had been tortured into confessing. William Kunstler, the most notorious figure in the case, got a St. Croix vacation out of it while sleeping with the wife of Michael Ratner, the head of the Center for Constitutional Rights. But his claims of torture were undermined by his own clients.

At his trial, Ishmael LaBeet yelled, "I killed them all. I don't give a f__. I killed them all.” Supporters snapped Black Power salutes. The killers were found guilty and sentenced. But LaBeet had learned how to use civil rights to manipulate the system. His manipulations culminated in his successful hijacking of an airplane to Cuba. Today he is still there, north of Guantanamo, and claims to be a Communist.

LaBeet is one of many racist terrorists who have killed Americans and who are being harbored by the Castro regime. The pain of his victims and the victims of other left-wing terrorists under the protection of the Castro crime family are not likely to move the radical extremist in the White House.

Cuba holds the same appeal for Obama that it did for the leftist terrorists who hide out there today.

Even though Obama illegally and falsely delisted Cuba as a state sponsor of terror, the Communist dictatorship still remains a haven and a hub for terrorists from around the world.

Cuba is best known for its ties to the Marxist narcoterrorists of FARC who have kidnapped and murdered Americans. But the Iran-backed Islamic terrorists of Hezbollah, who carried out the Marine barracks bombing in Beirut, have a home in Cuba. As do members of the left’s terrorist networks in America.

Castro’s hotel for killers hosted the murderers of Patrolman Robert Rosenbloom in New Mexico. Two of them have since died, but Charlie Hill of the Republic of New Afrika, a racist Black Nationalist group inspired by Malcolm X, is still a free man in Cuba and has been complaining to the media about his life in the Communist dictatorship where he is required to work for a living and smoking pot is a crime.

Discussing the murder of Rosenbloom, Hill has said, “I have never felt guilty about that cop. I never think about that dude.“

William Morales, the bombmaker for FALN, a Puerto Rican separatist terrorist group that currently enjoys almost as much support from the New York City Council as it does from Castro, was linked to the Fraunces Tavern bombing in New York which killed four people and wounded dozens.

Morales was allegedly aided in his escape by his lawyer, Susan Tipograph, who was supposed to have strapped bolt cutters to her thighs. Tipograph is married to former Weathermen terrorist Cathy Wilkerson whose terrorist pals blew up her father’s Greenwich Village townhouse while working on a nail bomb meant to be used on an army dance at Fort Dix. Tipograph went on to defend Lynne Stewart, another radical leftist lawyer who was convicted of aiding the Blind Sheikh who was linked to the World Trade Center bombing and future terror bombing plots in New York City.

It took a long time, but the American left was finally in a position to bail out Castro. Obama’s Cuban trip is one of his final acts of treason against the United States of America and against the American dead.

Obama's Odyssey to Terrorist Cuba

Either they pay up, or they can go to hell. Sooner or later that government will collapse on its own.

Thankfully it's not up to you. Wish what you want, I just watched Castro raise Obama's hand in the air. Boy, I bet that pisses you right the fuck off, huh? :banana:

The fact that you cheer for crap like that just shows what type of an anti-american idiot you really are.

You're confused.

You are a communist apologist.

Don't go out of your way to prove me right or anything.

Just keep apologizing for communist stealing of american property, comrade.

Thankfully it's not up to you. Wish what you want, I just watched Castro raise Obama's hand in the air. Boy, I bet that pisses you right the fuck off, huh? :banana:

The fact that you cheer for crap like that just shows what type of an anti-american idiot you really are.

You're confused.

I didn't apologize but please, continue to lie at your leisure, you guys good at it.

You're confused.

I didn't apologize but please, continue to lie at your leisure, you guys good at it.

No lies, just observations.

You're confused.

Where did I apologize about Cuba? Post it, liar.

The point here that you libtards refuse to grasp is that the Cuban dictator made obozo look like a clown and an amateur. He dumped on Obama in every way and barry just stood there grinning like the fool that he is.

Cuba won, America lost------------------thanks obozo you fricken traitor.

You are accepting of dropping any compensation for nationalized property to normalize relations. That makes you an apologist for them. "hey, no harm no foul, just millions in american property we are going to write off".

You are accepting of dropping any compensation for nationalized property to normalize relations. That makes you an apologist for them. "hey, no harm no foul, just millions in american property we are going to write off".

You're not getting it back with an embargo either, time has proven that.

Anyway, thats not apologizing for Cuba, its seeing reality for what it is, we dont live in a perfect world we must do the best we can and an outdated cold war embargo isnt good enough.

You're not getting it back with an embargo either, time has proven that.

Anyway, thats not apologizing for Cuba, its seeing reality for what it is, we dont live in a perfect world we must do the best we can and an outdated cold war embargo isnt good enough.

You can get it back if you make it condition for renewed normal relations. Cuba lost the soviets first, now their Venezuelan sugar daddy has left them. Any aid or normalization past this point has to have compensation as part of the deal.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's what the RWNJ traitors believe.

:uhoh3:

So Puddly Pillowbite, opposition to the Castro Communist dictatorship in Cuba is "treason" according to you and your filthy party?

Have you scumbags rewritten the Constitution to read "Treason shall consist of FAILING to give aid and comfort to the enemy?"

Did Garland get confirmed while I wasn't looking? :eek:

Obama is surrendering? Oh, you mean by getting cuba to open up to the world?

So Obammy offered trade in exchange for releasing all political prisoners and allowing basic human rights, the way Nixon did with China?

Oh wait, Obama didn't even bring it up, he surrendered to Castro unconditionally.

I'm not saying that Obama is a traitor - oh wait, yes I am...

Forum List

Back