Obama and Che, together at last

So when is Cuba going to pay us back for all the american property they nationalized?

Never.

Then they can go pound sand. Hopefully the next president will force them to pay up or go to hell.

The next President won't, it'll never happen and to continue this embargo helps no one.

Either they pay up, or they can go to hell. Sooner or later that government will collapse on its own.

Thankfully it's not up to you. Wish what you want, I just watched Castro raise Obama's hand in the air. Boy, I bet that pisses you right the fuck off, huh? :banana:

The fact that you cheer for crap like that just shows what type of an anti-american idiot you really are.

right.....and on top of that the Castros want to sue America for 'damages' due to the embargo......

And?
does that not tell you ANYTHING....? boy you liberals are total dumbshits....

That we have disagreements? Of course we do.
why don't you go to Cuba and disagree there......see what happens to you....

like what has happened to the 'Ladies in White' who protested and got thrown into jail as the big BO flew his sorry ass down there to visit those 'nice' Cuban leaders who just happen to 'disagree'....

He looked pathetic getting off AF1 and no one was there to greet him. Then as he was walking up the steps of the Cuban capitol there was no one on the parade ground behind him. The Cuban government must have cleared the streets for fear Obama would be protested against for sidling up with their murderous dictator. What a fool we have as a president. Thanks a lot Democrats.

Then they can go pound sand. Hopefully the next president will force them to pay up or go to hell.

The next President won't, it'll never happen and to continue this embargo helps no one.

Either they pay up, or they can go to hell. Sooner or later that government will collapse on its own.

Thankfully it's not up to you. Wish what you want, I just watched Castro raise Obama's hand in the air. Boy, I bet that pisses you right the fuck off, huh? :banana:

The fact that you cheer for crap like that just shows what type of an anti-american idiot you really are.

You're confused.

right.....and on top of that the Castros want to sue America for 'damages' due to the embargo......

And?
does that not tell you ANYTHING....? boy you liberals are total dumbshits....

That we have disagreements? Of course we do.
why don't you go to Cuba and disagree there......see what happens to you....

like what has happened to the 'Ladies in White' who protested and got thrown into jail as the big BO flew his sorry ass down there to visit those 'nice' Cuban leaders who just happen to 'disagree'....

I don't support the Cuban government, I want them to change. After 50 years of nothing with an embargo we are finally trying something different.

2FKK4nW.jpg

He looked pathetic getting off AF1 and no one was there to greet him. Then as he was walking up the steps of the Cuban capitol there was no one on the parade ground behind him. The Cuban government must have cleared the streets for fear Obama would be protested against for sidling up with their murderous dictator. What a fool we have as a president. Thanks a lot Democrats.
there are plenty of protests in south Florida....

Protesters against Obama’s Cuba trip take to streets in Little Havana
Carlos Lopez-Cantera, Florida lt. gov., joins Miami protests against Obama’s Cuba trip

You're confused.

You are a communist apologist.

You're confused.

You are a communist apologist.

Don't go out of your way to prove me right or anything.

Forum List

Back