Obama and McCain Debate: Round 2

I'm thirsty.

I'm switching from 'peace' to 'budget'.

See you in de-tox!

-Joe

Have "my friends" for McCain. Trust me, you won't be thirsty long. Obama said bush again too. I picked some pretty great words. :eusa_whistle:

McCain's always gotten breaks due to his father and of course then he married Cindy.

He's never had to worry about the American Dream being a myth to him.

Depends on where you live.

In economic crisis, people turn to entertainment to get their minds off the crisis. So things like movies and baseball games will always be sold out.

Mall of America is one mall and restaurants across the nation are being affected over this crisis. The rising cost of food makes it tougher on these businesses.

you also don't know if +5 is half of what it was last year...

and you're going by anecdotes...no real figures. so i wouldn't put much stock in it.

"taking on" or "take on" will get you done as well as "ear marks"

Its pathetic how McCain is attack, attack, and more attack while Obama is answering the questions with just a few attacks.

obama's tie is not a good color and he has a flag pen on. o across the board freeze...that means no cost of living increase...he just lost florida

Wait what the hell? McCain just said a couple minutes ago how we can spend on all this stuff at once, now we don't have it/spending freeze?

Somebody fucked up on that logic for his campaign. :cuckoo:

Depends on where you live.

In economic crisis, people turn to entertainment to get their minds off the crisis. So things like movies and baseball games will always be sold out.

Mall of America is one mall and restaurants across the nation are being affected over this crisis. The rising cost of food makes it tougher on these businesses.

what a very naive answer, "i have no money so lets spend more to get my mind off it"

i'll tell ya what, if i were in an economic crisis the last thing i'd be doing is spending 5 bucks on a hotdog and 10 bucks on a beer.

id love to see some proof that other restaurants and other malls are suffering across the nation.

Obama will prioritize. He will also stop spending on Iraq. Iraq oil should be paying for iraq. But the gop have us paying $10 billion a month. Hard to fathum if bush didn't just ask us for $700 bill.

Instead of projectors for schools, mccain want bombs. No roi.

No we are not. SecTres hasn't executed that policy yet. McCain sad that he would order SecTreas to do it.

It's law. It was part of the bill. SecTres hasn't had time to get to page 100 yet. The bill was only made law on Friday. Today is Tuesday. The re-negotiation of mortgages was part of the bill that was passed.

if he says aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnna one more time I'm gonna hurl

It's law. It was part of the bill. SecTres hasn't had time to get to page 100 yet. The bill was only made law on Friday. Today is Tuesday. The re-negotiation of mortgages was part of the bill that was passed.

Should have been on page one. I like that it is a priority of McCain.

what a very naive answer, "i have no money so lets spend more to get my mind off it"

i'll tell ya what, if i were in an economic crisis the last thing i'd be doing is spending 5 bucks on a hotdog and 10 bucks on a beer.

id love to see some proof that other restaurants and other malls are suffering across the nation.

Naive answer? No

During "The Great Depression", the movie business expanded greatly due to the escape from the rest of the world.

Well I guess since you think so high and mighty of yourself chapstic then I guess you don't have to worry about the economic crisis then?

Wrong link.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back