Obama and McCain Debate: Round 2

o good comment about living high on the hog for the upper class...o good comment on hatchet and scaple. mccain attacks...jello to the wall...mccain is not answering with his attacks...he is using scare tatics with small businesses. ooooo mccain just looks like an ass now...i dont have a dep child...the tax credit for insurance is totally crap. you can not get insurance for 5 k a year. O let him respond tom...come on.

Yup!

-J

That's a sgn of a good speaker. You have been listening to Bush for 8 years so you have forgotten what a good speaker sounds like.

Repeating talk points is only good to a extent.

If McCain says "my friends" one more time, I'm posting the video "Why can't we be friends".

McCain goes back to earmarks, this is not earmarks.

Obama is such a classy individual. He's just like a regular nice guy you would see in the streets.

I want to see McCain bring up his health plan here. So perhaps Obama can slam him on the fact he wants to tax your $5,000 health care credit.

That's a sign of a good speaker. You have been listening to Bush for 8 years so you have forgotten what a good speaker sounds like.

actually when i took public speaking...it was not a good sign for a debater.
obama is the better public speaker. i dont think anyone will argue that.
unfortunately this is what passes for debate in this country now, when in reality its nothing more than "pagent" answers.

actually when i took public speaking...it was not a good sign for a debater.
obama is the better public speaker. i dont think anyone will argue that.
unfortunately this is what passes for debate in this country now, when in reality its nothing more than "pagent" answers.

A good sign of a debater is being able to speak off the cuff and on the fly without rehearsed answers.

Health records online? So what if a hacker gets ahold of the system?

Everyone health records then go on the internet to the highest bid and such. Lovely idea McCain. :cuckoo:

That's a sign of a good speaker. You have been listening to Bush for 8 years so you have forgotten what a good speaker sounds like.

I disagree. The best lawyers I know are the ones who listen to what's being said and modify their approach accordingly. Being a good listener is at least as important as being a good speaker.

Did a republican actually use the phrase 'impose efficiency' in a presidential campaign?

What planet did I land on this week?

-Joe

He brings up his plan!

Liar!

He doesn't bring up how he's going to tax your credit.

Forum List

Back