Obama and the Libyan slave trade

The Europeans were doing the same thing 1000 years ago, or do you get all your history from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh?
What about now? What a stupid excuse.
Now you are talking about very primitive or fundamentalist Muslims in third world countries, or are duped as usual by the GOP propaganda machine.
Now you are dodging the question. What does what Europeans did 1,000 years ago have to do with present day terror? Are we supposed to ignore what Islam says and some do because of history? Like I said, a stupid and gutless reason that makes 0 sense.
Try and decide whether you're talking about Islam or terrorists. And try and remember that the great majority of terrorists are just unemployed and making the only career move they have, thanks to W bush's corrupt World depression and Wrecking of the Middle East for no reason. Brainwashed functional moron...
Omg. Another excuse manufactured by idiots that deny the fact that some Muslims are doing exactly what Islam says to do. Then they tell you "no we aren't" and you enable them.

Something like this is not partisan, it is freedom or submission. You have submitted, many have not, and view Islam with facts and actions not lip service.
They are fundamentalist assholes just like Christian fundamentalists. If our economy was totally destroyed like theirs, I wouldn't doubt some of our Christian fundamentalists would do the same thing.

So for the record, you would say that overall Libya is a success?

This is amazing. I've not heard one Dim say anything like this and I never thought I would.
Most libyans are damn happy to get rid of Gaddafi. Most Americans still believe Isis is a power in Libya our media is a goddamn mess obsessed with bulshit about Trump and the Democrats in Congress... Most Fox spots no nothing of developments about Isis and believe that Libya is now a giant slave state because of one video. Idiocy. we'll see what happens. I see that Italy France and the United States are soon to start Arming the major democratic government faction.

Seriously our media sucks. Al Jazeera has many more reporters and offices around the world that all of our media have in total. ours just sit around bullshiting and contemplating their belly buttons.

I suppose you would have to say that everything in this article is wrong then.

Five years after Gaddafi, Libya torn by civil war and battles with Isis

According to the article, just death and war after Gaddafi.

They rebelled against a dictator. We just gave them air cover .

Let the people of Libya figure out their fate .
They caved to a radical insurgency and Obama enabled that insurgency. Back to the well Timmy.

Radical insurgents ? They rebelled against a terrible dictator !!

You righties are fakes . You don’t care about Libya . You still have a hard on for Castro’s bother , but you cry for qudaffi ?

They rebelled against a leader who did not want any part of terror. You don't get it.

What about now? What a stupid excuse.
Now you are talking about very primitive or fundamentalist Muslims in third world countries, or are duped as usual by the GOP propaganda machine.
Now you are dodging the question. What does what Europeans did 1,000 years ago have to do with present day terror? Are we supposed to ignore what Islam says and some do because of history? Like I said, a stupid and gutless reason that makes 0 sense.
Try and decide whether you're talking about Islam or terrorists. And try and remember that the great majority of terrorists are just unemployed and making the only career move they have, thanks to W bush's corrupt World depression and Wrecking of the Middle East for no reason. Brainwashed functional moron...
Omg. Another excuse manufactured by idiots that deny the fact that some Muslims are doing exactly what Islam says to do. Then they tell you "no we aren't" and you enable them.

Something like this is not partisan, it is freedom or submission. You have submitted, many have not, and view Islam with facts and actions not lip service.
They are fundamentalist assholes just like Christian fundamentalists. If our economy was totally destroyed like theirs, I wouldn't doubt some of our Christian fundamentalists would do the same thing.

I suppose their economy is somehow our fault. Or I know you think it is. We have had little to do with it, we pumped the money in and their citizens got 0. And Christian fundamentalists kill no one.

Most libyans are damn happy to get rid of Gaddafi. Most Americans still believe Isis is a power in Libya our media is a goddamn mess obsessed with bulshit about Trump and the Democrats in Congress... Most Fox spots no nothing of developments about Isis and believe that Libya is now a giant slave state because of one video. Idiocy. we'll see what happens. I see that Italy France and the United States are soon to start Arming the major democratic government faction.

Seriously our media sucks. Al Jazeera has many more reporters and offices around the world that all of our media have in total. ours just sit around bullshiting and contemplating their belly buttons.

They caved to a radical insurgency and Obama enabled that insurgency. Back to the well Timmy.

You righties are fakes . You don’t care about Libya . You still have a hard on for Castro’s bother , but you cry for qudaffi ?

They rebelled against a leader who did not want any part of terror. You don't get it.
Gaddafi was a terrible terrorist you remember the airplane that he blew up or what Reagan thought of him. Don't try any facts or you will look like an idiot like this, ignorant Dupe..

I suppose their economy is somehow our fault. Or I know you think it is. We have had little to do with it, we pumped the money in and their citizens got 0. And Christian fundamentalists kill no one.
In third world countries they certainly do you idiot LOL and you probably don't even recognize there was a world Depression started by W and the GOP letting Wall Street one run wild again. Libya is much like Venezuela and most of black Africa, hit hard by the depression. Why do you think oil prices collapsed duh!? You are a super dupe read something watch PBS and BBC. Fox and Rush are total b******* and ignore 90% of what's going on.

Gaddafi was a terrible terrorist you remember the airplane that he blew up or what Reagan thought of him. Don't try any facts or you will look like an idiot like this, ignorant Dupe..
"Was" is the word that counts. He was through fucking with us. It is the game he wouldn't play with terrorists that led to the uprising. You need to pay attention and stop with the names.

"Was" is the word that counts. He was through fucking with us. It is the game he wouldn't play with terrorists that led to the uprising. You need to pay attention and stop with the names.
Yeah now he was just a horrible dictator to his people... Link to him giving up terrorist ties please? From a reputable Outlet ?

In third world countries they certainly do you idiot LOL and you probably don't even recognize there was a world Depression started by W and the GOP letting Wall Street one run wild again. Libya is much like Venezuela and most of black Africa, hit hard by the depression. Why do you think oil prices collapsed duh!? You are a super dupe read something watch PBS and BBC. Fox and Rush are total b******* and ignore 90% of what's going on.
You are still making excuses for anything that puts any onus on Islam and the way these people live when it is their own stagnant society that causes the problems.

Yeah now he was just a horrible dictator to his people... Link to him giving up terrorist ties please? From a reputable Outlet ?
Name some terrorists acts he was behind after Reagan bombed his palace and killed his son. You won't find any.

Name some terrorists acts he was behind after Reagan bombed his palace and killed his son. You won't find any.
He's still a God damn terrible dictator was terrorizing his own population who was about to kill or as he said Massacre all of Benghazi or all the Democrats around...

You are still making excuses for anything that puts any onus on Islam and the way these people live when it is their own stagnant society that causes the problems.
Muslims in the Middle East are evolving faster than Republicans that's for sure...

He's still a God damn terrible dictator was terrorizing his own population who was about to kill or as he said Massacre all of Benghazi or all the Democrats around...

So you can't name any terror plots after his run in with Reagan. I thought so, and he is dead, he is nothing now.

Muslims in the Middle East are evolving faster than Republicans that's for sure...

There is no evolution in Islam. It is a static unchanging doctrine.

So you can't name any terror plots after his run in with Reagan. I thought so, and he is dead, he is nothing now.
Yep he's been a great guy since he got spanked not!
Gaddafi's Reign of Terror in Tripoli: Fear as a Weapon - Middle East in Revolt ...
Time Magazine › content › time › article

Gaddafi's gangs rule the streets of Tripoli even as his hold on huge sections of Libya weakens.

Gaddafi's Reign of Terror in Tripoli: Fear as a Weapon - Middle East in Revolt ...

Gaddafi's gangs rule the streets of Tripoli even as his hold on huge sections of Libya weakens.
it appears he gave up on terrorism around 1999 and then took it out on his own people...

Muammar Qaddafi and Libya's Legacy of Terrorism | Benghazi in Crisis ... - PBS
PBS › wgbh › frontline › article › muam...

Oct 13, 2015 · Under Qaddafi, terrorism would take several different forms, according to the ... under the direct orders of the Libyan regime,” President Ronald Reagan said in the ...

Although who knows really... Anyway, no statute of limitations on murder.

That's ridiculous... My favorite is the survey that shows that Muslims drink as much as anyone else in the countries they are in... It looks like the dam is breaking even in Saudi Arabia now and already has in a lot of places. But carry on with your brainwashed hate and character assassination by all means super hater dupe...

I am talking about exporting terror. What he did in his country did not hurt us, did it? You are the idiot here.

That's ridiculous... My favorite is the survey that shows that Muslims drink as much as anyone else in the countries they are in... It looks like the dam is breaking even in Saudi Arabia now and already has in a lot of places. But carry on with your brainwashed hate and character assassination by all means super hater dupe...

It is hate I am fighting. Islam teaches hate, pinhead.

I am talking about exporting terror. What he did in his country did not hurt us, did it? You are the idiot here.
Your sympathy for a bloodthirsty terrorist dictator is touching... Whatever the Republican bulshit and hate propaganda machine says goes I guess, Dupe. LOL. Arrrggghhh...

It is hate I am fighting. Islam teaches hate, pinhead.
Only when it's perverted fundamentalism and terrorism...

Forum List

Back