Obama and the Libyan slave trade

You are still making excuses for anything that puts any onus on Islam and the way these people live when it is their own stagnant society that causes the problems.
Muslims in the Middle East are evolving faster than Republicans that's for sure...

There is no evolution in Islam. It is a static unchanging doctrine.
That's ridiculous... My favorite is the survey that shows that Muslims drink as much as anyone else in the countries they are in... It looks like the dam is breaking even in Saudi Arabia now and already has in a lot of places. But carry on with your brainwashed hate and character assassination by all means super hater dupe...

It is hate I am fighting. Islam teaches hate, pinhead.
Only when it's perverted fundamentalism and terrorism...
It's like you think the KKK is typical of Christianity... Or the gay/Muslim killers of Kenya Zimbabwe Etc...

Muslims in the Middle East are evolving faster than Republicans that's for sure...

That's ridiculous... My favorite is the survey that shows that Muslims drink as much as anyone else in the countries they are in... It looks like the dam is breaking even in Saudi Arabia now and already has in a lot of places. But carry on with your brainwashed hate and character assassination by all means super hater dupe...

It's like you think the KKK is typical of Christianity... Or the gay/Muslim killers of Kenya Zimbabwe Etc...
If you do not think the Koran says very plainly to hate everything non Islamic you are mistaken. Christian doctrine has nothing to do with the KKK.

If you do not think the Koran says very plainly to hate everything non Islamic you are mistaken. Christian doctrine has nothing to do with the KKK.[/QUOT
There are parts of the Bible that say the same thing... In
there are parts of the Bible that say that and worse... But tell me more of your brain washed hateful b*******, Super Dupe.

If you do not think the Koran says very plainly to hate everything non Islamic you are mistaken. Christian doctrine has nothing to do with the KKK.[/QUOT
there are parts of the Bible that say that and worse... But tell me more of your brain washed hateful b*******, Super Dupe.
They say worse in a historical way. I explained the difference in the commands to kill. The Korans are open ended.That is a huge difference and people are dying to show you.

They say worse in a historical way. I explained the difference in the commands to kill. The Korans are open ended.That is a huge difference and people are dying to show you.
A tiny percentage, the terrorists. Duh.

A tiny percentage, the terrorists. Duh.
Tiny percentage my ass. The support network for terrorists and their continued grooming by design is a huge percentage. The Muslims that do not support terrorists are irrelevant to the real problem.

Forum List

Back