Obama and the Libyan slave trade

Trump: CNN is fake news.
CNN reports on the slave trade in Libya.
Libyan press and president say it’s not happening because as trump says, “ CNN is fake news.”

This is just one reason why the whole world loathes the man.
CNN committed journalism for a change.

Now, I wonder where BLM is on this. Maybe it should be HomeBoysLivesMatter (HBLM).
Only right-wing dupes are obsessed with BLM or even know what they're doing supposedly...

Obama blamed for Libyan slave trade as shocking video goes viral

Obama reportedly said that Libya was the worst decision of his Presidency.

Trump also called it at the time stating that things will now get far worse.

They did.

Who is the crazy idiot again?
Obama said not following through and supporting Libya democracy and progress was his big mistake... Silly Dupe. Of course the GOP would not have let him do that.

This is the kind of thing that happens when Republicans destroy the world economy, dumbass. LOL

W could only dream of Os complete war it up ME adventure.
W started the stupidest Wars and longest wars in the history of our country and wrecked the Middle East, not to mention ruining the world economy... Obama got basically zero Americans killed and the Libyans are actually quite happy... Despite your ridiculously negative GOP propaganda, dupe.
The Middle East was ruined 1400 years ago.
Actually that was the period of great progress for several hundred years. Then the Ottoman Empire took over which wasn't great but they basically had peace for a thousand years. The mess we have presently can in many ways be blamed on the British and the French dividing the Ottoman Empire after World War I without worrying about what religion or what tribe lived where... Great idea.

Actually Islam and any of its governance has been brutal and supremacist. There was never a Golden Age.

Obama said not following through and supporting Libya democracy and progress was his big mistake... Silly Dupe. Of course the GOP would not have let him do that.

This is the kind of thing that happens when Republicans destroy the world economy, dumbass. LOL

W started the stupidest Wars and longest wars in the history of our country and wrecked the Middle East, not to mention ruining the world economy... Obama got basically zero Americans killed and the Libyans are actually quite happy... Despite your ridiculously negative GOP propaganda, dupe.
Actually that was the period of great progress for several hundred years. Then the Ottoman Empire took over which wasn't great but they basically had peace for a thousand years. The mess we have presently can in many ways be blamed on the British and the French dividing the Ottoman Empire after World War I without worrying about what religion or what tribe lived where... Great idea.

Actually Islam and any of its governance has been brutal and supremacist. There was never a Golden Age.
Try reading something for a change.

No, Islam had its day 700 years ago. The problem is they're still having the same day.

I have, would you like to know what? I am sure you have no idea what the real history says.

I have, would you like to know what? I am sure you have no idea what the real history says.
They're coming along pretty damn quickly nowadays. Money helps... They were easily as advanced as Christians in the Dark Ages and up until the Industrial Revolution and the ensuing European interference...

They're coming along pretty damn quickly nowadays. Money helps... They were easily as advanced as Christians in the Dark Ages and up until the Industrial Revolution and the ensuing European interference...
Advanced is killing apostates and marrying children and beating their wives or slaves? Sure they were.

I forgot killing gays and amputating limbs and stoning people to death.

Last edited:

Advanced is killing apostates and marrying children and beating their wives or slaves? Sure they were.
The Europeans were doing the same thing 1000 years ago, or do you get all your history from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh?

No, Islam had its day 700 years ago. The problem is they're still having the same day.
For some like Saudi Arabia and North Africa history started again after World War II. Of course their boundaries were decided by France and England without looking at tribal boundaries or religious boundaries. Very helpful.

The Europeans were doing the same thing 1000 years ago, or do you get all your history from Fox News and Rush Limbaugh?
What about now? What a stupid excuse.

They did.

I have sooooo many issues with the whole Libya affair, and it's not partisan like yours is.

1. Gaddafi maintained one of the highest living standards in Africa, if not the highest of living standards, for the populace, yet they were targeted. To make matters worse, other regimes in Africa like Sudan were engaged in full fledged genocide and nothing was done about them. However, just the hint of a possible genocide was enough to cause Obama to act? In other words, oil.

2. Obama attacked Libya on the premise of establishing a no fly zone to protect certain segments of the population from a civil war and not regime change. Unfortunately, the term no fly zone is code for regime change. Wink, wink

3. Obama violated the War Powers Act by not consulting Congress after so many days. His excuse was, it was not really a war. Wink, wink

4. The GOP openly threw a fit that he did not consult Congress and demanded he cease and desist. However, when it came to voting for funds to keep him there they voted him the money to continue. Obviously, they wanted him there despite their outward appearance.

5. Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!! Nuff said.

6. ISIS now occupies most of Libya, something that would never have happened under Gaddaffi.

They did.

There was never ever going to be a democracy in Libya. It was all about regime change to the MB. Ditto Syria.

This whole business of trying to spread democracy has got to end. What, do we all believe in the gospel of democracy? The Founding Fathers were all in agreement that only a moral society can be trusted with such freedom. Democracy does not make a society righteous nor does it ensure it ever will be. How many here think that the Palestinians will ever vote for a non-terrorist? Hilarious.

Again, the issue was the oil, just like in Iraq. No one gives a damn about democracy, especially in the US federal government.

They did.

There was never ever going to be a democracy in Libya. It was all about regime change to the MB. Ditto Syria.
I suppose you're all gung ho for Trump's upcoming attempts at regime changes in North Korea and/or Iran and/or Venezuela and/or Syria and/or some random whim?

You would suppose wrong.

The whole issue here is the size and scope of the US federal government.

The left wants a massive ever growing government at home and the right seems to want one over seas. At least, that is the politicians rhetoric. Obviously as we see with Obama going to war in Libya and "W" creating the massive entitlement of the Drugs for Seniors plan shows that to be a lie. Mostly it's the voters on the left and right that want either big government at home or abroad but not both. What these voters must realize is, once you create Frankenstein, you are unable to restrain him. He pretty much does as he pleases. IF we want to end all of these "non-wars", we must reduce the size and scope of the US federal government. Create some sort of balance budget amendment and take away the printing press in the basement of the Fed.

Now you are talking about very primitive or fundamentalist Muslims in third world countries, or are duped as usual by the GOP propaganda machine.

Now you are talking about very primitive or fundamentalist Muslims in third world countries, or are duped as usual by the GOP propaganda machine.
Now you are dodging the question. What does what Europeans did 1,000 years ago have to do with present day terror? Are we supposed to ignore what Islam says and some do because of history? Like I said, a stupid and gutless reason that makes 0 sense.

Now you are dodging the question. What does what Europeans did 1,000 years ago have to do with present day terror? Are we supposed to ignore what Islam says and some do because of history? Like I said, a stupid and gutless reason that makes 0 sense.
Try and decide whether you're talking about Islam or terrorists. And try and remember that the great majority of terrorists are just unemployed and making the only career move they have, thanks to W bush's corrupt World depression and Wrecking of the Middle East for no reason. Brainwashed functional moron...

They did.

I have sooooo many issues with the whole Libya affair, and it's not partisan like yours is.

1. Gaddafi maintained one of the highest living standards in Africa, if not the highest of living standards, for the populace, yet they were targeted. To make matters worse, other regimes in Africa like Sudan were engaged in full fledged genocide and nothing was done about them. However, just the hint of a possible genocide was enough to cause Obama to act? In other words, oil.

2. Obama attacked Libya on the premise of establishing a no fly zone to protect certain segments of the population from a civil war and not regime change. Unfortunately, the term no fly zone is code for regime change. Wink, wink

3. Obama violated the War Powers Act by not consulting Congress after so many days. His excuse was, it was not really a war. Wink, wink

4. The GOP openly threw a fit that he did not consult Congress and demanded he cease and desist. However, when it came to voting for funds to keep him there they voted him the money to continue. Obviously, they wanted him there despite their outward appearance.

5. Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!! Nuff said.

6. ISIS now occupies most of Libya, something that would never have happened under Gaddaffi.
My Views are based on facts Gaddafi was a terrorist and violent dictator and was about to wipe out Democratic Rebels or areas. Much like Venezuela the Libyan economy had been ruined by the price collapse of oil. Benghazi was a tragedy, the Ambassador never should have been there, and the CIA still believes the attack was triggered buy a stupid right-wing video like all the other protests and attacks earlier that day across the Middle East. Your obsession with Benghazi is caused by months and years of brainwashing by the GOP propaganda machine, dupe.

Isis has been almost completely destroyed and is running around in the desert. As usual Fox Etc has failed you in keeping you a stupid dupe. Change the channel and read something...

They did.

This whole business of trying to spread democracy has got to end. What, do we all believe in the gospel of democracy? The Founding Fathers were all in agreement that only a moral society can be trusted with such freedom. Democracy does not make a society righteous nor does it ensure it ever will be. How many here think that the Palestinians will ever vote for a non-terrorist? Hilarious.

Again, the issue was the oil, just like in Iraq. No one gives a damn about democracy, especially in the US federal government.
Oil my butt. What evidence do you have that oil had anything to do with Obama's motives? He has no control over oil in Libya... And the Libyan attacks were over before 60 days. Brain-washed functional moron you are now.

Forum List

Back