Obama Announces Plan To Destroy Israel

Then they are condemned in perpetuity to doing the same things they've been doing for decades,

while foolishly expecting different results.

When you know for a certainty that what you've been doing cannot work, then you either resign yourself to unending repeated failure,

or you try something different.

You're clueless:cuckoo:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwbkXLJ-eQ&]"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PwbkXLJ-eQ&][/ame]

Did you have an argument to make as to why the Palestinians at this point would ever end their resistance to the Israeli occupiers?

Did it ever occur to you that the Jews have had constant ties to that land for almost 3,700 years? Are you dumb enough not to know that the Arabs sold that land to them in the 1920s? Did you not get it through your thick skull that the Grand Mufti used the land deals with the Jews as a tool to launch unheard of massacres on their settlements? Of course you didn't, since such facts would fly in the face of your argument.

Nothing for the Jews to worry about since their is no accord in Geneva. In fact it was just the first meeting to find out the differences in what an accord may look like.
All you super Jews can go back to your castle and wait to save the day.

thanks---I am in my castle right now-----I have been here all weekend----its
cold outside------the moat is frozen over and the draw bridge is stuck. I could
travel via the helicopter port------but----TOO DAMNED COLD Not easy being
confined in this tiny 350,000 square foot living space. I will have to build UP

That is what I tell my Israeli friend that moved there from England. He tells me that he thought Israel would be more developed. He found out they they don't speak the Queens English either.

[

I hope you don't take the word of this commie nutjob? Most all American Jews support Israel and the Zionist movement. Joe probably never met a Jew in his life. only the very hardened leftist would be against Israel Joe's a joke :cuckoo:

Pat Buchanan is a hardened leftist?

Yes, the Zionists have done a very good job of buying off public opinion in this country.

The rest of the world pretty much despises them, though.

Still, their attempt to get us to take out Assad for them fell through,
so maybe Amerians are finally getting wise to the fact we are being played for suckers.

Yes, indeed.

They wanted to control Syria in order to attack Iran. They didn't want Assad and the Hezbollah retaliating.

Putin saved the day.

But the Mossad is active in Syria. Don't be surprise if the "Syrian opposition" conducts a false flag operation in order to give Israel the pretext it needs to invade Syria and force Obama to defend their asses. They also want to retain possession of the Golan heights.

Did you have an argument to make as to why the Palestinians at this point would ever end their resistance to the Israeli occupiers?

Did it ever occur to you that the Jews have had constant ties to that land for almost 3,700 years? Are you dumb enough not to know that the Arabs sold that land to them in the 1920s? Did you not get it through your thick skull that the Grand Mufti used the land deals with the Jews as a tool to launch unheard of massacres on their settlements? Of course you didn't, since such facts would fly in the face of your argument.

Noone believes any of those lies but Zionists.

Being a Zionist is living a lie.

The thread title is a lie of a hate filled Zionist, supported by no article and no facts whatsoever.

"....supported by no article and no facts whatsoever."

Eminently supported by experience with the current administration.

"....a hate filled Zionist..."

Au contraire....
..I merely take unbridled glee in putting folks like you in their place.
And that would be a.....

....sty1
stī
noun
a pigpen.

Say 'oink.'

Last edited:
The thread title is a lie of a hate filled Zionist, supported by no article and no facts whatsoever.
Posting an article asserting that the current President is presently engaging in policy manifestations which could have a detrimental or even fatal impact upon the State of Israel is hardly 'lying', nor is it prima facie evidence of being 'hate-filled' nor is it prima facie evidence of being a 'Zionist' in any commonly-accepted sense of the phrase.

You, on the other hand, have long-since developed a nasty habit of labeling anyone who disagrees with your own positions regarding Israel and Palestine to be 'hate-filled' and 'Zionists' and 'liars', and, much worse, and you exercise every possible opportunity of saying as much and denigrating and attempting (and failing) to discredit your opponents utilizing non-factual, subjective and emotion-based invective.

Your own use of 'articles' and 'facts' are so frequently so one-sided or lop-sided or subjective and partisan and narrow in nature so as to preclude their acceptance by most sane and objective readers.

I submit that your aggressive (obsessive) pursuit of pro-Palestinian / anti-Israeli propaganda activities and your bitter invective which you sling like hash at anyone who substantively and persistently disagrees with your position does no good service to the Palestinian cause on which you so obviously base so much of your online existence.

Translation: You have no room to talk, lady.

Last edited:
Posting an article asserting that the current President is presently engaging in policy manifestations which could have a detrimental or even fatal impact upon the State of Israel is hardly 'lying', nor is it prima facie evidence of being 'hate-filled' nor is it prima facie evidence of being a 'Zionist' in any commonly-accepted sense of the phrase.

You, on the other hand, have long-since developed a nasty habit of labeling anyone who disagrees with your own positions regarding Israel and Palestine to be 'hate-filled' and 'Zionists' and 'liars', and, much worse, you exercise every possible opportunity of saying as much and denigrating and attempting (and failing) to discredit your opponents utilizing non-factual, subjective and emotion-based invective.

Your own use of 'articles' and 'facts' are so frequently so one-sided or lop-sided or subjective and partisan and narrow in nature so as to preclude their acceptance by most sane and objective readers.

I submit that your aggressive (obsessive) pursuit of pro-Palestinian / anti-Israeli propaganda activities and your bitter invective which you sling like hash at anyone who substantively and persistently disagrees with your position does no good service to the Palestinian cause on which you so obviously base so much of your online existence.

So......you don't think "oink" was enough?

"...So......you don't think 'oink' was enough?"
Truth is, I was busy typing-up my own post while you were submitting yours. Timing is all.
wink_smile.gif

Eminently supported by experience with the current administration.

now we know who signs your checks.

Now, Drop-Draws....don't be jealous....but, being independently wealthy....I don't require any checks.

When necessary, I simply have one of the servants break chunk off of one of the many gold bars in the vault.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12h_nqHTMsI]HUMOROUS JACK BENNY LUCILLE BALL CLIP - BUILDING A VAULT FOR JACK (PUBLIC DOMAIN "THE LUCY SHOW") - YouTube[/ame]

OK- in honor of it being Sunday, and in the spirit of kindness, take a break for a quick math trick
Math trick

This really works and will only take you about ten seconds!!!

Amazing it really works this is my all-time favorite movie.

I am very good at math, so I did it in my head, then on paper, and finally on a calculator just to confirm my numerical capabilities.

Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough it IS my very favorite movie EVER!

DO NOT cheat. DO YOUR math, THEN compare the results to the list of movies at the bottom

You will be AMAZED at how scary true and accurate this test is

1. Pick a number from 1-9.

2. Multiply that number by 3.

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again.

5. Your total will be a two digit number. Add the first and second digits together to find your favorite movie (of all time) in the list of 17 movies below:

Movie List:

1. Gone With the Wind
2. E.T.
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
7. Jaws
8. Grease
9. The Obama Farewell Speech
10. Casablanca
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shrek
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire

Now, isn't that something?

Last edited:
"...So......you don't think 'oink' was enough?"
Truth is, I was busy typing-up my own post while you were submitting yours. Timing is all.
wink_smile.gif

And an excellent post it was!

But, logic and well-worded posts seem less than deserved by folks such as your target.

I lean towards more sarcasm and egregious vituperativeness.

Last edited:
OK- in honor of it being Sunday, and in the spirit of kindness, take a break for a quick math trick
Math trick

This really works and will only take you about ten seconds!!!

Amazing it really works this is my all-time favorite movie.

I am very good at math, so I did it in my head, then on paper, and finally on a calculator just to confirm my numerical capabilities.

Each time I got the same answer, and sure enough it IS my very favorite movie EVER!

DO NOT cheat. DO YOUR math, THEN compare the results to the list of movies at the bottom

You will be AMAZED at how scary true and accurate this test is

1. Pick a number from 1-9.

2. Multiply that number by 3.

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again.

5. Your total will be a two digit number. Add the first and second digits together to find your favorite movie (of all time) in the list of 17 movies below:

Movie List:

1. Gone With the Wind
2. E.T.
3. Blazing Saddles
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
7. Jaws
8. Grease
9. The Obama Farewell Speech
10. Casablanca
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shrek
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders of the Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire

Now, isn't that something?

No fair!!!

My fav movie isn't on the list!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD0rU6-7sKs]Apocalypse Now: Marlon Brando "Horror" - YouTube[/ame]

Did you see the shot of "The Golden Bough"?????
A must read before you see the pic

You, on the other hand, have long-since developed a nasty habit of labeling anyone who disagrees with your own positions regarding Israel and Palestine to be 'hate-filled' and 'Zionists' and 'liars', and, much worse, and you exercise every possible opportunity of saying as much and denigrating and attempting (and failing) to discredit your opponents utilizing non-factual, subjective and emotion-based invective.

Can you read English?

Read the thread title.

It is a lie.

Wait what?

This is all recorded history, you PLO loving nitwit. Quit watching Palestinian State Sponsored Television and get with the program.

Wait what?

This is all recorded history, you PLO loving nitwit. Quit watching Palestinian State Sponsored Television and get with the program.

No, every word is a Zionist lie.

In the short term, Israel's destruction would be a terrible thing as so many innocent people will die.
However, in the long term, it'll save so many more lives than would be lost.
The best action would be, Israel withdraw to the 67 borders and stop its racist policies, the latter being much as South Africa was forced to do.

As for Obama destroying Israel, hardly likely but Israel may well push so hard, middle eastern countries get together and force change.
Edit - they could start by holding up all oil deliveries to America until U.S. support for Israel stopped.

Once Israel is wiped off the map, its enemies will be free to turn their full attention to the Great Satan, America.

So many people hate America because America attacked them, assists the people who attack them or interfere in their politics, removing elected governments in favour of dictators.
America, bringer of democracy...unless they remove elected governments they don't like; then they overthrow it and install a dictator.
And what do Arabs / Muslims bring? Let's see: Oppression, persecution, corruption, hatred, violence, terror, intolerance, to name a few.

Forum List

Back