Obama-Appointed Judge Jesse Furman Signs Order Permanently Blocking Citizenship Question From 2020 C

View attachment 269812 It stops administration officials “from including a citizenship question on the 2020 decennial census questionnaire; from delaying the process of printing the 2020 decennial census questionnaire after June 30, 2019 for the purpose of including a citizenship question; and from asking persons about citizenship status on the 2020 census questionnaire or otherwise asking a citizenship question as part of the 2020 decennial census.”

Nothing is permanent.... And it will most likely be overturned. The judge does not have that authority.

In any case Trump has already obtained the info another way.

Yes you are kinda slow.

Jo

If the information is available another way then why did he want to put the question on the census and why did all you far right radical extremists fight so hard to put it there?

No it's not going to be overturned. The Supreme Court already ruled that it can't be on the form in 2020.

The matter has been settled and yes, it's permanent.

The 2020 census "short form" without the question isn't critical. The annual American Community Survey has the citizenship question. Using the Federal Databases Trump can send the ACS form to the illegal's households, while sending the short-form to confirmed citizen's households. Trump can get a reasonably accurate count of illegals and non-citizens.
How is asking respondents if they're U.S. citizens going to count illegal aliens?

What kinda stupid ass question is that?
I guess that shows how stupid you are that you can't even answer it. :badgrin:

Yep, I was surprised someone could ask such as stupid ass question.
LOL

I'm not surprised you can't answer it. :badgrin:

The Racist Democratic Party is trying to use illegal immigration to displace Anglo Voters.
They regard ordinary mainstream Americans to be their arch enemy.

The 2020 census "short form" without the question isn't critical. The annual American Community Survey has the citizenship question. Using the Federal Databases Trump can send the ACS form to the illegal's households, while sending the short-form to confirmed citizen's households. Trump can get a reasonably accurate count of illegals and non-citizens.
How is asking respondents if they're U.S. citizens going to count illegal aliens?

LOL

Yep, and I'm not really surprised you would ask it.

View attachment 269812 It stops administration officials “from including a citizenship question on the 2020 decennial census questionnaire; from delaying the process of printing the 2020 decennial census questionnaire after June 30, 2019 for the purpose of including a citizenship question; and from asking persons about citizenship status on the 2020 census questionnaire or otherwise asking a citizenship question as part of the 2020 decennial census.”

Nothing is permanent.... And it will most likely be overturned. The judge does not have that authority.

Yes you are kinda slow.

Jo

If the information is available another way then why did he want to put the question on the census and why did all you far right radical extremists fight so hard to put it there?

No it's not going to be overturned. The Supreme Court already ruled that it can't be on the form in 2020.

I'm sure the census would be even more accurate but why waste an opportunity to make the left go crazy and expose itself more?
NO .... it's not permanent....nothing is permanent. Rove V Wade is not permanent....it's just there for now. It hasn't even been to the appeals circuit or the SCOTUS yet and that I can assure you is where it will go. No judge on any level can Permanently block the POTUS...he can pause the effort but that is all.

JO

Last edited:

Funny how that question was on the Census for over 100 years and it wasn’t considered bad until Obama got into office.

Fucking left wing lunatics.

This is all about money and house seats for the left. Pure politics.
^^^ another idiot who thinks Obama was president in 1960.
icon_rolleyes.gif
It must be a rightwinger.

FACT CHECK: Has Citizenship Been A Standard Census Question?

The last time a citizenship question was among the census questions for all U.S. households was in 1950. That form asked where each person was born and in a follow-up question asked, "If foreign born — Is he naturalized?"

In 1960, there was no such question about citizenship, only about place of birth.

1960censusform_custom-60e54c78a8ec1b2d4a1968c0387f9f91b0f33b4f-s800-c85.jpg

Hmmmmm....

EXCLUSIVE: Citizenship Question Used on Census for 175 Years, GOP Report Shows

LOL

Yep, and I'm not really surprised you would ask it.
^^^ still can't answer it. :mm:

Funny how that question was on the Census for over 100 years and it wasn’t considered bad until Obama got into office.

Fucking left wing lunatics.

This is all about money and house seats for the left. Pure politics.
^^^ another idiot who thinks Obama was president in 1960.
icon_rolleyes.gif
It must be a rightwinger.

FACT CHECK: Has Citizenship Been A Standard Census Question?

The last time a citizenship question was among the census questions for all U.S. households was in 1950. That form asked where each person was born and in a follow-up question asked, "If foreign born — Is he naturalized?"

In 1960, there was no such question about citizenship, only about place of birth.

1960censusform_custom-60e54c78a8ec1b2d4a1968c0387f9f91b0f33b4f-s800-c85.jpg

Hmmmmm....

EXCLUSIVE: Citizenship Question Used on Census for 175 Years, GOP Report Shows
Thanks for proving me right. Wasn't necessary since I already knew that, but thanks just the same.
thumbsup.gif

Permanently blocked, yet this is not the supreme court.

This is another lesson of how demoRATs intend to dictate and control. Any demoRAT will dictate what is right, no trial, no public debate.

1. The ACS happens every year, but only to about 2% of US households. American Community Survey (ACS)
2. The ACS always has the citizenship question
3. Using the Fed databases Trump could identify the probable non-citizen households for the "mandatory" ACS survey
4. So Trump can identify about how many non-citizens are in the US

Trump will get the information he needs and he will tell the American people the truth......there are millions of illegals living in the US...the media and the dems lie about the actual number....but Trump will tell the truth and begin the deportations...and the people will support it once they hear the real number....

It doesn't solve the main problem, which is that at least until after the 2030 census, foreigners (including invading foreign criminals) will be counted toward representation in the House of Representatives, and in the Electoral College, which will result in undue continued foreign influence over our electoral processes and government.

They will be counted that way until the Constitution is changed.
yep. i don't like it, but what i like or don't isn't relevant. it's what the constitution says, not what i want it to.

if you want to change it, go about it in proper order. maybe there is a need to update some sections of it but man alive, we can't agree on where to piss and a unicorn is easier to find than a white person not racist. we should leave well enough alone for now.

1. The ACS happens every year, but only to about 2% of US households. American Community Survey (ACS)
2. The ACS always has the citizenship question
3. Using the Fed databases Trump could identify the probable non-citizen households for the "mandatory" ACS survey
4. So Trump can identify about how many non-citizens are in the US
"So Trump can identify about how many non-citizens are in the US"

Thanks, but that doesn't address the question I asked.

Yes you are kinda slow.

Jo

I'm sure the census would be even more accurate but why waste an opportunity to make the left go crazy and expose itself more?
NO .... it's not permanent....nothing is permanent. Rove V Wade is not permanent....it's just there for now. It hasn't even been to the appeals circuit or the SCOTUS yet and that I can assure you is where it will go. No judge on any level can Permanently block the POTUS...he can pause the effort but that is all.

JO

This isn't about Roe V Wade.

This is about the census. And yes. It's permanent. The issue already went to the Supreme Court and the ruling was to not allow it on the census.

trump won't be president in 2030 and there's no way anyone can say who the president will be at that time and what that president will do with he census.

It's interesting when I point out this issue has already been settled before the Supreme Court you try to change the subject to Roe V. Wade. Which is is cowardly and weird. That issue has already been settled too. It can go before the Supreme Court again but the precedence is already established and the court will rule with precedence. It has for the last 46 years. Adding conservative judges to the court won't change it either.

You're such a coward you need to try to change the subject because you know you have lost the debate. Which I find typical of far right radical extremists like you.

Trump will get the information he needs and he will tell the American people the truth......there are millions of illegals living in the US...the media and the dems lie about the actual number....but Trump will tell the truth and begin the deportations...and the people will support it once they hear the real number....

It doesn't solve the main problem, which is that at least until after the 2030 census, foreigners (including invading foreign criminals) will be counted toward representation in the House of Representatives, and in the Electoral College, which will result in undue continued foreign influence over our electoral processes and government.

yep. i don't like it, but what i like or don't isn't relevant. it's what the constitution says, not what i want it to.

if you want to change it, go about it in proper order. maybe there is a need to update some sections of it but man alive, we can't agree on where to piss and a unicorn is easier to find than a white person not racist. we should leave well enough alone for now.
As long as people believe like you do...that nearly all white people are racist we will never open up the constitution for you or people like you to play around with....the constitution if interpreted correctly is unsalable....its the weak and feeble minded citizens that are the problem...

Lol, Tramp wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in his YUUUUGE ORANGE ASS.
Coming from a CNN zombie like you that is as funny as hell.....

Lol, Tramp wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in his YUUUUGE ORANGE ASS.
Coming from a CNN zombie like you that is as funny as hell.....

Coming from a Tramptard like ewe that is hysterical!

As long as people believe like you do...that nearly all white people are racist we will never open up the constitution for you or people like you to play around with....the constitution if interpreted correctly is unsalable....its the weak and feeble minded citizens that are the problem...
please re-read my previous post and try again.

my sarcasm was heavy.

very very heavy.

my sarcasm was heavy.

very very heavy.

it takes a base level of intelligence to get sarcasm....Rambunctious is far below that base level

my sarcasm was heavy.

very very heavy.
My mistake...I'm sorry....I misread and misinterpreted your post...

my sarcasm was heavy.

very very heavy.

it takes a base level of intelligence to get sarcasm....Rambunctious is far below that base level
I know losing one debate after another with me is rattling your cage....I will go easy on you for a while so you can build your confidence up a bit....

Forum List

Back