Obama-Appointed Judge Jesse Furman Signs Order Permanently Blocking Citizenship Question From 2020 C

So as usual ewe got nothing! Well except for your pussy foreign truck!
My truck is now going on three years old without one mechanical issue or electronic issue...it has never been in the shop except for maintenance...my friends Ram diesel is in the shop more than it has been parked in his driveway...another friend has a GMC and he is ready to find a lawyer to claim a lemon law...so enjoy your truck that was built by a pension and healthcare company....I'll stick with my Toyota truck that was built by a car manufacturer in the USA.....

My Chevy 2500 HD is 5 years old with over 100,000 miles and all I have done is routine maintenance and tires. Not even brakes yet. Ewe bet I will and have enjoyed my truck and will continue to do so. Ewe continue doing exactly what your Orange God/King told ewe not to do and keep buying foreign.
MAGA!!!
The last time we have had this same discussion you said you had an older truck....you should take notes if you are going to be dishonest....

Once again ewe have mistaken me for some one else. The nursing home needs to change your medication. Ewe are a tired old fuck.

Or most likely a liar and poorly educated Tramptard.
No it was you....maybe your man bun is too tight ewe...LMAO

No stupid lil Tramptard, this is now the 2nd time ewe have mistaken me for someone else. Ewe really do need to get ur scripts and your diapers changed!

The USA has become the prime example of what happens to a superpower nation when you force diversity on a culture and allow unchecked immigration.

Democrats are trying to ruin America by letting immigrants in the door.

It's bad enough the Hispanics already in America breed like rabbits.

Forum List

Back