🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama appoints ebola czar

It's not even surprising that the RWnuts now WANT an Ebola epidemic in the US, so they can use it against Obama politically.

Nobody WANTS an Ebola epidemic dipshit! Republicans and even some Democrats know that all Obama has to do is order the US Embassies in the affected African countries to stop issuing VISA's to travel to the US. Since he won't do that, I won't be an asshole like you and say he wants an Ebola epidemic, but he will be responsible for it should we have one.

I know you people too well.

So what's the big deal? I understand being cautionary, but people seem to make this out to be something like a zombie outbreak. Gotta arm up town and shoot people that walk in fear of something! This is on par with the lefts Global warming fear bullshit.
Ebola has an 80% motality rate. Contra ting it is a death sentence. Only a fool would believe that's nothing to worry about.
How many Americans are infected with Ebola?

It's not even surprising that the RWnuts now WANT an Ebola epidemic in the US, so they can use it against Obama politically.

Nobody WANTS an Ebola epidemic dipshit! Republicans and even some Democrats know that all Obama has to do is order the US Embassies in the affected African countries to stop issuing VISA's to travel to the US. Since he won't do that, I won't be an asshole like you and say he wants an Ebola epidemic, but he will be responsible for it should we have one.

Ebola is here to stay. But it sounds like you're the one who's completely ok with that. Y'all Obamabots have lost it.

So what's the big deal? I understand being cautionary, but people seem to make this out to be something like a zombie outbreak. Gotta arm up town and shoot people that walk in fear of something! This is on par with the lefts Global warming fear bullshit.
Ebola has an 80% motality rate. Contra ting it is a death sentence. Only a fool would believe that's nothing to worry about.

60% and WHO just said Nigeria is Ebola free so far. You moronic hacks will never let any event ( this isnt a crisis) go to waste in order to attack the other party.

Ebola is here to stay. But it sounds like you're the one who's completely ok with that. Y'all Obamabots have lost it.
Canada is releasing a new vaccine. The idea that ebola will kill millions is absurd.

60% and WHO just said Nigeria is Ebola free so far. You moronic hacks will never let any event ( this isnt a crisis) go to waste in order to attack the other party.

Yeah, you dipshits go on dismissing and even celebrating Ebola in America. You do that. We know you're deranged programmed Obamabots. But the rest of us will remain shocked and angry. Ebola in America. My God, what a mess.

Yeah, you dipshits go on dismissing and even celebrating Ebola in America. You do that. We know you're deranged programmed Obamabots. But the rest of us will remain shocked and angry. Ebola in America. My God, what a mess.

yawn.........your fake outrage has been noted.

in Africa where there's virtually little or no hospitals ... gee, only 80% die even if they get no care.

E-B-O-L-A-N-Z-I

imo the problem boils down to some of us think a travel ban (for all but medical personnel) would have prevented two nurses from becoming infected in the US, and we cannot see any reason the ban wasn't put in place before Mr. Duncan travelled here, let alone now because it is possible more infected person(s) will come here.

The response to that is "oh we're overreacting." Probably, but since when did the US have any duty or responsibility to allow any persons into the country? The relatively unspoken response is "you're fears are based on bigotry." Probably in part, but if the UK had an ebola breakout with 8000plus cases, I don't see that we wouldn't want a UK travel ban ... and that actually would be harmful to the economy, while W.Africa would not be.

So, regardless of the merits of a ban, Obama's elitism of "knowing the best" just conceded the senate to the gop.

Anything but fake. Ebola in America truly does sum up your asshole's reign of terror. Says it all.

imo the problem boils down to some of us think a travel ban (for all but medical personnel) would have prevented two nurses from becoming infected in the US, and we cannot see any reason the ban wasn't put in place before Mr. Duncan travelled here, let alone now because it is possible more infected person(s) will come here.

The response to that is "oh we're overreacting." Probably, but since when did the US have any duty or responsibility to allow any persons into the country? The relatively unspoken response is "you're fears are based on bigotry." Probably in part, but if the UK had an ebola breakout with 8000plus cases, I don't see that we wouldn't want a UK travel ban ... and that actually would be harmful to the economy, while W.Africa would not be.

So, regardless of the merits of a ban, Obama's elitism of "knowing the best" just conceded the senate to the gop.

Ebola in America sums up his Presidency perfectly. He's dismantled our Immigration System. And then he appoints a corrupt crony with absolutely no medical experience or knowledge of the disease. He's a piece of shit. I don't consider him my President.

Ebola, a five letter word for FEAR,

thanks republitards, you're idiots.

everyone knows that ..

Anything but fake. Ebola in America truly does sum up your asshole's reign of terror. Says it all.
not really...

not really...

Oh it does. Ebola in America sums him up perfectly. What a buffoon.

The new ebola czar is following in his bosses footsteps. He doesn't show up for meetings either.

Daily News Briefing Ebola czar has missed 2 of 2 response team meetings since appointment Best of Cain
He's busy conferring with the military on the new Obama ordered Ebola Einsatzgruppen.

Camps and extermination squads don't just popup, they take planning and coordination, and the trains must run on time.

The piece of shite crony has absolutely no medical experience or knowledge of the disease. And he was involved with the Solyndra scandal too. Need i say more? My God, even Obambots have to be ashamed of this one.

Wait until the FIRST case "South of the Border".

Trail of illegals will look like ants going to a state Twinkie.

Wait until the FIRST case "South of the Border".

Trail of illegals will look like ants going to a state Twinkie.

Already happening. South America reported new cases recently. It really is a Third World mess. This President is a Traitor. He's completely dismantled our Immigration System. I don't consider him my President.

Forum List

Back