🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama appoints ebola czar

Nothing will change until we rebuild our Immigration System. This President has intentionally dismantled it. He brought us Ebola. The man is a criminal.
and you're just plain stupid is the best I can come up with ... the repub-lie-cans are afraid to come up with a plan.... why???? because no matter what plan they come up with they will lose votes over it ... thats why there isn't a plan ... incase you forgot how government works, it is the house that dismantles the Immigration System ... not the president ..... he's the one who sign in the law.... not comes up with the law you idiot .... its your repub-lie-can idiots that has dismantled it you idiot

The President enforces the laws that Congress passes. Just so you will know, both the House and the Senate must vote to change the immigration laws. Republican bills from the House are either sitting in Harry Reids' in basket or in a Senate Democrat controlled committee gathering dust.
never said he didn't .... the poster said he dismantled it ... pay attention ... once again if we dems don't like what the republicans are passing then the basket is where it belongs ... I guess all those bills that the senate passed are either sitting in John Boehner' in basket or in a house repub-lie-can controlled committee gathering dust.... but thats not what I was talking about here... the poster said the president dismantled the plan ... he can't and he didn't ... those are the facts ... pay attention

And you said the House dismantle the Immigration system. I merely pointed out that it takes both houses to pass an Immigration law and a President to enforce it. There are 352 Republican bills that were sent to the Senate that have not been debated and voted on. Now you can tell me how many Senate bills have been sent to the House and were shelved.

The 'Party of No.' Isn't that what the Dumocrats said about the Republicans in the past? Harry Reid is the biggest steaming pile of shit to ever run the U.S. Senate. He's as corrupt as they come. To hell with em.
you clearly said that OBAMA DISMANTLED the Immigration system ... then you proceeded to dodge that statement of yours .... that I told you that OBAMA DIDN"T DISMANTLE ANYTHING ... then you did what right wing nut jobs do.... dodge what you said ..... then you said oh lookie over here, obama has to sign it ... which by the way has nothing to do with what you said you said that being, that OBAMA DISMANTLED the Immigration system ....show us your proof that OBAMA DISMANTLED the Immigration system .... for some stupid reason you felt that you needed to show us your knowledge on how gubment works ... I don't care how many republicans bills are sent to the senate ... if we see nothing in their bills that we agree on, then harry Reid is doing his Job that we elected him to do by not bringing them to the floor... that fact that you don't like it, well tuff shit ... but that's not what we are talking about here ... we are talking about your statement on how obama dismantled the immigration system ... we are waiting here to see how he did that.... you haven't shown us how he dismantled the immigration system ... or is this just you shooting off your big mouth about things you haven't any knowledge about

I think him appointing a czar probably means they expect more cases to emerge in the U.S.. Obama just wants to look like he tried to do something about it.

you're in a win win situation ... he appointed someone so he wants to look like he tried to do something about it

if he hadn't appointed someone you could have said he was doing nothing about it

either way its about Obama not Ebola.

The reason why this is a bad political situation for Obama is a) he said ebola won't reach America, b) people disagree with him on a travel ban. All he's doing now is trying to cover his ass.
a) He didn't say that.
McCain We were told there d be no Ebola in the United States PolitiFact

b) why bother you made an idiot out yourself on a.

So if you want to be taken seriously, stop making an ass out of yourself. Lets try an apology and credibility going forward.

Mean while lets get adults in charge not Fox News

If he didn't say that then I do apologize. I disagree with him on not imposing a travel ban though, but I'm more concerned with not having the virus spread than the politics of it.

Why are you wanting to impose 'a travel ban' which the experts (CDC & WHO, world experts) say will make the problem worse.

Why do you want to make the problem worse? Why do you want policies that will help the virus spread?

Nothing will change until we rebuild our Immigration System. This President has intentionally dismantled it. He brought us Ebola. The man is a criminal.
and you're just plain stupid is the best I can come up with ... the repub-lie-cans are afraid to come up with a plan.... why???? because no matter what plan they come up with they will lose votes over it ... thats why there isn't a plan ... incase you forgot how government works, it is the house that dismantles the Immigration System ... not the president ..... he's the one who sign in the law.... not comes up with the law you idiot .... its your repub-lie-can idiots that has dismantled it you idiot

The President enforces the laws that Congress passes. Just so you will know, both the House and the Senate must vote to change the immigration laws. Republican bills from the House are either sitting in Harry Reids' in basket or in a Senate Democrat controlled committee gathering dust.
never said he didn't .... the poster said he dismantled it ... pay attention ... once again if we dems don't like what the republicans are passing then the basket is where it belongs ... I guess all those bills that the senate passed are either sitting in John Boehner' in basket or in a house repub-lie-can controlled committee gathering dust.... but thats not what I was talking about here... the poster said the president dismantled the plan ... he can't and he didn't ... those are the facts ... pay attention

And you said the House dismantle the Immigration system. I merely pointed out that it takes both houses to pass an Immigration law and a President to enforce it. There are 352 Republican bills that were sent to the Senate that have not been debated and voted on. Now you can tell me how many Senate bills have been sent to the House and were shelved.

P.S.
show mw where I said the house dismantled the immigration system... you won't find it

The 'Party of No.' Isn't that what the Dumocrats said about the Republicans in the past? Harry Reid is the biggest steaming pile of shit to ever run the U.S. Senate. He's as corrupt as they come. To hell with em.

Our ruling

Jenkins said that in the "do-nothing Senate," there are 352 House bills "sitting on Harry Reid’s desk awaiting action," including 55 introduced by Democrats.

In some cases, committee chairs -- not Reid -- may be blocking or moving slowly on these bills. In other cases, senators are working on their own alternative bills on the same topic. Meanwhile, the claim oversells the degree of bipartisanship in the House; a majority of the Democratic-sponsored bills she cites are relatively minor pieces of legislation.

Ultimately, Jenkins places all the blame on the Democrats and the Senate, but experts agree that it takes two to tango. Both parties and chambers have played a role in creating the current legislative dysfunction. On balance, we rate the claim Half True.

Rep. Lynn Jenkins blames Harry Reid for do-nothing Senate PolitiFact

Nice try and blaming Reid for everthing but the truth is the house and senate have different agendas...

CZAR.., the title of the ruler of Russia before 1917 !!

seems we have way too many Russian rulers in this current regime
actually the term czar came from Italy ...so your true statement should be we have way too many Italian rulers

The new czar is already getting results.

So far two new cases have popped up and have been dismissed as non-Ebola cases. One a woman throwing up in the Pentagon parking lot and a 63year old man who died on a flight from Nigeria. Somehow they've discovered a test for Ebola that gives results in only a couple of minutes. Both have been declared to have no Ebola. Sort of like obvious terrorist acts are deemed workplace violence.

The new ebola czar is following in his bosses footsteps. He doesn't show up for meetings either.

Daily News Briefing Ebola czar has missed 2 of 2 response team meetings since appointment Best of Cain

And twit if you have been following, he doesn't start the job until today.

Do you feel like a dumbass now?
Sure glad they didn't put a rush in his assignment. Not like this is a real emergency or anything. What was he doing all weekend, playing golf?

Our ruling

Jenkins said that in the "do-nothing Senate," there are 352 House bills "sitting on Harry Reid’s desk awaiting action," including 55 introduced by Democrats.

In some cases, committee chairs -- not Reid -- may be blocking or moving slowly on these bills. In other cases, senators are working on their own alternative bills on the same topic. Meanwhile, the claim oversells the degree of bipartisanship in the House; a majority of the Democratic-sponsored bills she cites are relatively minor pieces of legislation.

Ultimately, Jenkins places all the blame on the Democrats and the Senate, but experts agree that it takes two to tango. Both parties and chambers have played a role in creating the current legislative dysfunction. On balance, we rate the claim Half True.

Rep. Lynn Jenkins blames Harry Reid for do-nothing Senate PolitiFact

Nice try and blaming Reid for everthing but the truth is the house and senate have different agendas...

True, that is why the process is for the Senate Majority Leader to submit a bill from the House to the appropriate committee in the Senate where it should be debated and then voted on. If it passes in the committee it goes to the full Senate for debate, amendments are voted up or down to satisfy the different agendas and a vote lets the public know that their Senator is doing the job they elected him to do.

That is the way the democratic system of government is supposed to work. It is not working because of Harry Reid, period. Why are the Democrats afraid to have the public know what they support and what they oppose with a vote instead of talking trash?

Durt drew a blank and crawled back in a hole where he belongs ..

ZOMG, i'm not on the board every minute of the day ZOMG

tell me, how will this czar help???? i've asked this 3 times and chickenshits like you won't answer. go back under your rock asshole.

Consider it the President engaging in bi-partisan cooperation.

As you people have already forgotten, the Republicans were pounding the table demanding a Czar.

It's not even surprising that the RWnuts now WANT an Ebola epidemic in the US, so they can use it against Obama politically.

Nobody WANTS an Ebola epidemic dipshit! Republicans and even some Democrats know that all Obama has to do is order the US Embassies in the affected African countries to stop issuing VISA's to travel to the US. Since he won't do that, I won't be an asshole like you and say he wants an Ebola epidemic, but he will be responsible for it should we have one.

you clearly said that OBAMA DISMANTLED the Immigration system ... then you proceeded to dodge that statement of yours .... that I told you that OBAMA DIDN"T DISMANTLE ANYTHING ... then you did what right wing nut jobs do.... dodge what you said ..... then you said oh lookie over here, obama has to sign it ... which by the way has nothing to do with what you said you said that being, that OBAMA DISMANTLED the Immigration system ....show us your proof that OBAMA DISMANTLED the Immigration system .... for some stupid reason you felt that you needed to show us your knowledge on how gubment works ... I don't care how many republicans bills are sent to the senate ... if we see nothing in their bills that we agree on, then harry Reid is doing his Job that we elected him to do by not bringing them to the floor... that fact that you don't like it, well tuff shit ... but that's not what we are talking about here ... we are talking about your statement on how obama dismantled the immigration system ... we are waiting here to see how he did that.... you haven't shown us how he dismantled the immigration system ... or is this just you shooting off your big mouth about things you haven't any knowledge about

Ha, the 'Party of No.' Remember when you dipshits couldn't stop screeching that about the Republicans? Harry Reid is a piece of shit, and so is your President.

I think him appointing a czar probably means they expect more cases to emerge in the U.S.. Obama just wants to look like he tried to do something about it.

you're in a win win situation ... he appointed someone so he wants to look like he tried to do something about it

if he hadn't appointed someone you could have said he was doing nothing about it

either way its about Obama not Ebola.

The reason why this is a bad political situation for Obama is a) he said ebola won't reach America, b) people disagree with him on a travel ban. All he's doing now is trying to cover his ass.
a) He didn't say that.
McCain We were told there d be no Ebola in the United States PolitiFact

b) why bother you made an idiot out yourself on a.

So if you want to be taken seriously, stop making an ass out of yourself. Lets try an apology and credibility going forward.

Mean while lets get adults in charge not Fox News

If he didn't say that then I do apologize. I disagree with him on not imposing a travel ban though, but I'm more concerned with not having the virus spread than the politics of it.

Why are you wanting to impose 'a travel ban' which the experts (CDC & WHO, world experts) say will make the problem worse.

Why do you want to make the problem worse? Why do you want policies that will help the virus spread?

umm because their explanation makes absolutely no sense.

Idiot

Durt drew a blank and crawled back in a hole where he belongs ..

ZOMG, i'm not on the board every minute of the day ZOMG

tell me, how will this czar help???? i've asked this 3 times and chickenshits like you won't answer. go back under your rock asshole.

Consider it the President engaging in bi-partisan cooperation.

As you people have already forgotten, the Republicans were pounding the table demanding a Czar.

i didn't forget you imbecile. your point is pointless.

An 'Ebola Czar' who has absolutely no medical experience or knowledge. My God, what a mess. WTG Obola.

Forum List

Back