🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama appoints ebola czar

there's actually asshats like paul running around out there among children and small animals ..Ebola is far less dangerous.

60% and WHO just said Nigeria is Ebola free so far. You moronic hacks will never let any event ( this isnt a crisis) go to waste in order to attack the other party.

Yeah, you dipshits go on dismissing and even celebrating Ebola in America. You do that. We know you're deranged programmed Obamabots. But the rest of us will remain shocked and angry. Ebola in America. My God, what a mess.

yawn.........your fake outrage has been noted.

Anything but fake. Ebola in America truly does sum up your asshole's reign of terror. Says it all.
Wait until the FIRST case "South of the Border".

Trail of illegals will look like ants going to a state Twinkie.

Already happening. South America reported new cases recently. It really is a Third World mess. This President is a Traitor. He's completely dismantled our Immigration System. I don't consider him my President.
No free press to announce the Ebola in South America.

There could be thousands of cases, and we would not know from their media.

60% and WHO just said Nigeria is Ebola free so far. You moronic hacks will never let any event ( this isnt a crisis) go to waste in order to attack the other party.

Yeah, you dipshits go on dismissing and even celebrating Ebola in America. You do that. We know you're deranged programmed Obamabots. But the rest of us will remain shocked and angry. Ebola in America. My God, what a mess.

Anything but fake. Ebola in America truly does sum up your asshole's reign of terror. Says it all.

Already happening. South America reported new cases recently. It really is a Third World mess. This President is a Traitor. He's completely dismantled our Immigration System. I don't consider him my President.
Where In the World Is Ebola First Suspected Case of Ebola In South America

yeah..we dont know if it is ebola or not. Spain wasnt ebola, and this may not be...But hey you panic over nothing.

not really...

Oh it does. Ebola in America sums him up perfectly. What a buffoon.
look at you being a good little terrorist

No free press to announce the Ebola in South America.

There could be thousands of cases, and we would not know from their media.

Oh, and you can bet our corrupt Government/Corporate Media would try to keep it hush-hush as well. They know this President has completely dismantled our Immigration System. They'll keep it on the D/L has long as possible. This guy truly is a Traitor.

yeah..we dont know if it is ebola or not. Spain wasnt ebola, and this may not be...But hey you panic over nothing.

Oh Gawd, you loony Obamabots forced to defend Ebola in America? Yikes! Rough times for y'all. I actually feel sorry for ya.

not really...

Oh it does. Ebola in America sums him up perfectly. What a buffoon.
look at you being a good little terrorist

Ha, nice 'Obola Czar' dipshit. My God, even you Obamabots should be ashamed of this one.

I don't think it's panic. For sure Faux is stirring up fear as fast at it can stir ... for gop political gain, and that's despicable. The people who have always hated Obama for no rational reason are of course stoking this relatively mild danger. But, there's no doubt that Obama's refusal of a travel ban is not playing well with people who are pretty middle of the road. What mystifies me is that the ban would have cost us absolutely nothing, and not endangered any American. Yet, Obama chose to speak to us from Mt. Olympus a caution us not to overreact.

I don't think it's panic. For sure Faux is stirring up fear as fast at it can stir ... for gop political gain, and that's despicable. The people who have always hated Obama for no rational reason are of course stoking this relatively mild danger. But, there's no doubt that Obama's refusal of a travel ban is not playing well with people who are pretty middle of the road. What mystifies me is that the ban would have cost us absolutely nothing, and not endangered any American. Yet, Obama chose to speak to us from Mt. Olympus a caution us not to overreact.

The fact we're being forced to discuss Ebola in America, really does sum up this asshole's Presidency. It truly does say it all. What an ugly Third World mess.

So, why is CNN stirring the same Ebola pot?

The guy is a piece of work. Already missed 2 out of 2 meetings on Ebola control. He's nothing but a liberal hack bought in to minimize damage to the Obama administration. Klain is favored by Obama because he's a professional thug who can use the liberal media to try and shape public opinion with pure propaganda.

2001 video reveals Ron Klain's Ebola training background....
Last week, President Barack Obama made a largely symbolic move by appointing his new "Ebola Czar." Since he had to look like he was doing something, he did. The man he chose is Ron Klain - someone who knows nothing about medicine or science. In fact, he has no background in either. The "go-to guy" who will manage America's response to Ebola is a partisan political hack with long, slavishly faithful ties to the Democrat party.
Among his many non-medical achievements are being General Counsel to Al Gore's failed recount committee in 2000 and being a "key player" in the Solydra loan scandal.

To sum up, he has no medical background, no science background, and a resume that is - at best - shaky. So, why did Obama give him a position as serious as "Ebola Czar?"
Well....maybe this 2001 commercial has the answer. Obviously, Ron Klain slept at a Holiday Inn last night.

http://www.caintv.com/did-obamas-new-ebola-czar-stay

The fact we're being forced to discuss Ebola in America, really does sum up this asshole's Presidency. It truly does say it all. What an ugly Third World mess.
Well, I think Ebola was more or less inevitable even with a travel ban. Like in Spain, some healthcare worker would inevitably have caught it. And, it would be even worse if there was an outbreak in Mexico. But, it's really not that bad a disease in terms of it being contagious in a country with a highly developed medical/sanitation system.

That said, it takes more than being a Hah-vahd law school professor to be a great leader.

CNN (Communist News Network) mostly specializes in Race-Baiting incitement. It desperately wants a Race War. So this one's a bit out of its comfort zone. But i'm sure it's working 24/7 to find an angle to defend its Dear Leader. Probably blame the Tea Partiers, or maybe DA BOOOOSH. Stay tuned...or don't. Most don't.

I don't watch cnn. I'm tired of hearing about it on Morning Joe, but there its more about the tone deaf political response, than "oh my god, Obama's gonna give it to unborn white babies."

All part of the Dear Leader's plan to turn America into a Third World Hellhole. It's his 'Social Justice.' Gotta spread the Third World around. Seriously, this guy is a traitorous asshole. What he's done to our Immigration System is unforgivable. It's criminal.

I think him appointing a czar probably means they expect more cases to emerge in the U.S.. Obama just wants to look like he tried to do something about it.

you're in a win win situation ... he appointed someone so he wants to look like he tried to do something about it

if he hadn't appointed someone you could have said he was doing nothing about it

either way its about Obama not Ebola.

The reason why this is a bad political situation for Obama is a) he said ebola won't reach America, b) people disagree with him on a travel ban. All he's doing now is trying to cover his ass.
a) He didn't say that.
McCain We were told there d be no Ebola in the United States PolitiFact

b) why bother you made an idiot out yourself on a.

So if you want to be taken seriously, stop making an ass out of yourself. Lets try an apology and credibility going forward.

Mean while lets get adults in charge not Fox News

At this point the Echo Chambermaids don't give an airborne rodents behind, (FRA) if what they say is the truth or not. As long as the story denigrates the President or Democrats in general it gets air time.

Turn Off Fox
Bad News for America

The guy is a piece of work. Already missed 2 out of 2 meetings on Ebola control. He's nothing but a liberal hack bought in to minimize damage to the Obama administration. Klain is favored by Obama because he's a professional thug who can use the liberal media to try and shape public opinion with pure propaganda.

2001 video reveals Ron Klain's Ebola training background....
Last week, President Barack Obama made a largely symbolic move by appointing his new "Ebola Czar." Since he had to look like he was doing something, he did. The man he chose is Ron Klain - someone who knows nothing about medicine or science. In fact, he has no background in either. The "go-to guy" who will manage America's response to Ebola is a partisan political hack with long, slavishly faithful ties to the Democrat party.
Among his many non-medical achievements are being General Counsel to Al Gore's failed recount committee in 2000 and being a "key player" in the Solydra loan scandal.

To sum up, he has no medical background, no science background, and a resume that is - at best - shaky. So, why did Obama give him a position as serious as "Ebola Czar?"
Well....maybe this 2001 commercial has the answer. Obviously, Ron Klain slept at a Holiday Inn last night.

http://www.caintv.com/did-obamas-new-ebola-czar-stay

Corrupt Crony asshole. Even Obamabots have to be ashamed of this one.

I think him appointing a czar probably means they expect more cases to emerge in the U.S.. Obama just wants to look like he tried to do something about it.

you're in a win win situation ... he appointed someone so he wants to look like he tried to do something about it

if he hadn't appointed someone you could have said he was doing nothing about it

either way its about Obama not Ebola.

The reason why this is a bad political situation for Obama is a) he said ebola won't reach America, b) people disagree with him on a travel ban. All he's doing now is trying to cover his ass.
a) He didn't say that.
McCain We were told there d be no Ebola in the United States PolitiFact

b) why bother you made an idiot out yourself on a.

So if you want to be taken seriously, stop making an ass out of yourself. Lets try an apology and credibility going forward.

Mean while lets get adults in charge not Fox News

At this point the Echo Chambermaids don't give an airborne rodents behind, (FRA) if what they say is the truth or not. As long as the story denigrates the President or Democrats in general it gets air time.

Turn Off Fox
Bad News for America

Nah, i think it's only bad news to you programmed Obamabots. Fox News is just one of the very few in the MSM daring to criticize the Dear Leader. But hey, there's always CNN (Communist News Network) and MSLD for your 'good news.'

Forum List

Back