🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama appoints ebola czar

Ebola, a five letter word for FEAR,

thanks republitards, you're idiots.

everyone knows that ..

It's smart to be afraid of some things. I'll bet you were one of those kids who would do dangerous things just because your friends dared you to do them.
And you had no friends because after you flipped the bird they kicked your ass on the playground.
he gets his ass kicked all the time

An 'Ebola Czar' who has absolutely no medical experience or knowledge. My God, what a mess. WTG Obola.
yep lost in space here you have the republicans blocling the person to run the department ... you're stupid enough to say he needs to have a medical back ground to manage operations???sorry man I guess he could find a person who manage arabian horses ....yep you're just lost in space as you can be

I need a link to believe that the Republican are blocking the appointment. I thought the Senate changed the rules so it only takes 51 votes to confirm an appointment.

An 'Ebola Czar' who has absolutely no medical experience or knowledge. My God, what a mess. WTG Obola.
yep lost in space here you have the republicans blocling the person to run the department ... you're stupid enough to say he needs to have a medical back ground to manage operations???sorry man I guess he could find a person who manage arabian horses ....yep you're just lost in space as you can be

I need a link to believe that the Republican are blocking the appointment. I thought the Senate changed the rules so it only takes 51 votes to confirm an appointment.

Don't bother. Just another dumb Moocher douchebag with their tongue permanently implanted in Obama's butthole. Don't waste too much of your time on it.

Nice corrupt Crony. Gawd, you Obamabot nutters really will defend anything your Dear Leader does. Y'all craaazy. :cuckoo:
you tell us that obama dismantled the health care system ... when asked how did he do it, all we get from this ass clown is jibersish and no responce typical repub-lie-tard... loves to shoot off their mouths and never know what they are ranting about

you need to see what is being blocked idiot ... I'm not doing the research for you moron...I don't prove me wrong you get to prove me wrong

Nice corrupt Crony. Gawd, you Obamabot nutters really will defend anything your Dear Leader does. Y'all craaazy. :cuckoo:
you tell us that obama dismantled the health care system ... when asked how did he do it, all we get from this ass clown is jibersish and no responce typical repub-lie-tard... loves to shoot off their mouths and never know what they are ranting about

Your 'Ebola Czar' is a corrupt crony asshole. He has no business being in that position. And the fact you're defending it, proves you are just another dumb Obamabot moocher douchebag.

Don't bother. Just another dumb Moocher douchebag with their tongue permanently implanted in Obama's butthole. Don't waste too much of your time on it.
looks like we have another homo here with visions of licking mens assholes

you need to see what is being blocked idiot ... I'm not doing the research for you moron...I don't prove me wrong you get to prove me wrong

Translation: 'I refuse to because i'm a typical lazy dumb Obamabot dipshit.'

Your 'Ebola Czar' is a corrupt crony asshole. He has no business being in that position. And the fact you're defending it, proves you are just another dumb Obamabot moocher douchebag.
the fact that you didn't do any research on him makes you the douchebage sucker

that makes you a john boehners dick smoker

Whatever moocher douchebag. You know, you can get surgery to remove your tongue from his stinkhole? See if you can get it done for free. You being a moocher douchebag and all.

Ah, stop being lazy Obamabot. Do some research. You might just learn something.

the 51 votes were for judges only you idiot

Last edited:

Whatever moocher douchebag. You know, you can get surgery to remove your tongue from his stinkhole? See if you can get it done for free. You being a moocher douchebag and all.
coming from the guy who has his lips stuck on john boehner pee pee ... and puffs it like a big ceeeeeee gar ...puff!!! puff !!!! homo I guess you're to busy puffing to look shit up huh

coming from a ignorant bastard like you if you did do some research you would have know President Obama nominated Dr. Vivek Murthy to be the U.S. Surgeon General last year, but after the GOP blocked him and won't bring it to the floor you should have known that ....but you got your mouth rapped around boehner pee pee and his dirty hole so much I guess that keeps you busy to do research

coming from the guy who has his lips stuck on john boehner pee pee ... and puffs it like a big ceeeeeee gar ...puff!!! puff !!!! homo I guess you're to busy puffing to look shit up huh

Ah, you're late for work. Those fries at Burger King ain't gonna cook themselves. Time to exit the Board and get to work dummy. Get me my fries ya little bitch.

Wrong again asshole!

Typically, a congressional hearing is held to question an appointee prior to a committee vote. If the nominee is approved by the relevant committee, the full Senate must then approve the nomination. The actual motion adopted by the Senate when exercising the power is "to advise and consent"

For appointments, a majority of Senators present are needed to pass a motion "to advise and consent". A filibuster requiring a three-fifths vote to override, and other similar delaying tactics have been used to require higher vote tallies in the past. On November 21, 2013, the Democratic Party, led by Majority Leader Harry Reid overrode the filibuster of a nomination with a simple majority vote to change the rules.

coming from a ignorant bastard like you if you did do some research you would have know President Obama nominated Dr. Vivek Murthy to be the U.S. Surgeon General last year, but after the GOP blocked him and won't bring it to the floor you should have known that ....but you got your mouth rapped around boehner pee pee and his dirty hole so much I guess that keeps you busy to do research

The Republicans can't bring anything to the floor you ignorant POS. What you meant to say was Harry Reid did not bring it to the floor because he didn't have 51 Democrat votes to confirm.

Wrong again asshole!

Typically, a congressional hearing is held to question an appointee prior to a committee vote. If the nominee is approved by the relevant committee, the full Senate must then approve the nomination. The actual motion adopted by the Senate when exercising the power is "to advise and consent"

For appointments, a majority of Senators present are needed to pass a motion "to advise and consent". A filibuster requiring a three-fifths vote to override, and other similar delaying tactics have been used to require higher vote tallies in the past. On November 21, 2013, the Democratic Party, led by Majority Leader Harry Reidoverrode the filibuster of a nomination with a simple majority vote to change the rules.
you need to do more research asshole ... what reid changed was his ability to select judges and cabinet people only ... as for a bill to be passed in the senate tobe sent to the house then back to the senate it still takes 60 votes ... you don't know what youre talking about

The Republicans can't bring anything to the floor you ignorant POS. What you meant to say was Harry Reid did not bring it to the floor because he didn't have 51 Democrat votes to confirm.

Oh man, don't bother explaining Civics to a dumb Obamabot BK fry-cook. Seriously, huge waste of time.

Forum List

Back