🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama appoints ebola czar

you need to see what is being blocked idiot ... I'm not doing the research for you moron...I don't prove me wrong you get to prove me wrong

Translation: 'I refuse to because i'm a typical lazy dumb Obamabot dipshit.'
that makes you a john boehners dick smoker

Ah, stop being lazy Obamabot. Do some research. You might just learn something.
coming from a ignorant bastard like you if you did do some research you would have know President Obama nominated Dr. Vivek Murthy to be the U.S. Surgeon General last year, but after the GOP blocked him and won't bring it to the floor you should have known that ....but you got your mouth rapped around boehner pee pee and his dirty hole so much I guess that keeps you busy to do research

The Republicans can't bring anything to the floor you ignorant POS. What you meant to say was Harry Reid did not bring it to the floor because he didn't have 51 Democrat votes to confirm.
made mistake ment to say they are blocking it to be brought to the floor

coming from a ignorant bastard like you if you did do some research you would have know President Obama nominated Dr. Vivek Murthy to be the U.S. Surgeon General last year, but after the GOP blocked him and won't bring it to the floor you should have known that ....but you got your mouth rapped around boehner pee pee and his dirty hole so much I guess that keeps you busy to do research

The Republicans can't bring anything to the floor you ignorant POS. What you meant to say was Harry Reid did not bring it to the floor because he didn't have 51 Democrat votes to confirm.

Oh man, don't bother explaining Civics to a dumb Obamabot BK fry-cook. Seriously, huge waste of time.
coming from a boehner dick smoker like you is a big waste of time ... you didn't know that the republicans blocked Dr. Vivek Murthy to be the U.S. Surgeon General I guess you have your priotities PUFF !!! PUFF!!!!

if you looked shit up instead of sucking boehners shit up I guess you would know the difference between hamburger and shit ... it all taste the same to you how that mickey D's working for ya

Last edited:

Oh man, don't bother explaining Civics to a dumb Obamabot BK fry-cook. Seriously, huge waste of time.
coming from a boehner dick smoker like you is a bighe waste of time ... you didn't knolw that the republicans blocked President Dr. Vivek Murthy to be the U.S. Surgeon General I guess you have your priotities PUFF !!! PUFF!!!!

Uh like i said, those fries ain't gonna cook themselves. Don't quit your day job. No more whining, just get back to work. Get me my damn fries ya little bitch!

The Republicans can not block Harry Reid from bringing anything to the floor of the Senate. A Democrat controlled committee could keep it from going to the floor for a vote. next!

coming from a boehner dick smoker like you is a bighe waste of time ... you didn't knolw that the republicans blocked President Dr. Vivek Murthy to be the U.S. Surgeon General I guess you have your priotities PUFF !!! PUFF!!!!

Uh like i said, those fries ain't gonna cook themselves. Don't quit your day job. No more whining, just get back to work. Get me my damn fries ya little bitch!
that pee pee ain't going to jezz it self so start your puffing homo

The Republicans can not block Harry Reid from bringing anything to the floor of the Senate. A Democrat controlled committee could keep it from going to the floor for a vote. next!
then why hasn't harry reid brought back President Obama nominated Dr. Vivek Murthy to be the U.S. Surgeon General

then why hasn't harry reid brought back President Obama nominated Dr. Vivek Murthy to be the U.S. Surgeon General
answer republicans are blocking him

so what you are trying to say here is a republican can't bring anything to the floor.... is this what you are telling us here??? because you would be wrong ... the minority party can bring things to the senate floor... the dems were trying to do that in the house

so what you are trying to say here is a republican can't bring anything to the floor.... is this what you are telling us here??? because you would be wrong ... the minority party can bring things to the senate floor... the dems were trying to do that in the house

I am not trying to say that, I already said that. The minority party in the Senate cannot bring bills to the floor, period. Prove me wrong if you can.

I am not trying to say that, I already said that. The minority party in the Senate cannot bring bills to the floor, period. Prove me wrong if you can.

Come on man. you're trying to reason with a dumb moocher Obamabot. Seriously, don't waste anymore of your valuable time.

Come on man. you're trying to reason with a dumb moocher Obamabot. Seriously, don't waste anymore of your valuable time.

I just put the idiot on ignore. I will bet his pet rock is smarter than he is.

I just put the idiot on ignore. I will bet his pet rock is smarter than he is.

Just a moocher Obamabot. He or she will always be a miserable BK fry-cook. Don't waste your time.

After the NRA began publicly opposing Murthy’s nomination, several of Blunt’s Republican colleagues including Rand Paul, John Cornyn and John Barrasso said they too would move to block Murthy’s nomination, and Paul placed a hold on the nomination.

Lawmakers and health experts have expressed concern over the lack of a Surgeon General to craft a unified response to the ebola diagnoses, leading to confusion that has helped fuel public fear of the virus, fear that is largelyunfounded.

Blunt told Todd that he thinks we need a surgeon general. But asked if he would vote for Murthy’s confirmation, Blunt again refused to answer the question and blamed the administration.

After Blocking Surgeon General Nominee Republican Blames Obama For Surgeon General Vacancy ThinkProgress

After the NRA began publicly opposing Murthy’s nomination, several of Blunt’s Republican colleagues including Rand Paul, John Cornyn and John Barrasso said they too would move to block Murthy’s nomination, and Paul placed a hold on the nomination.

Lawmakers and health experts have expressed concern over the lack of a Surgeon General to craft a unified response to the ebola diagnoses, leading to confusion that has helped fuel public fear of the virus, fear that is largelyunfounded.

Blunt told Todd that he thinks we need a surgeon general. But asked if he would vote for Murthy’s confirmation, Blunt again refused to answer the question and blamed the administration.

After Blocking Surgeon General Nominee Republican Blames Obama For Surgeon General Vacancy ThinkProgress

This from your link.

Blunt blamed the vacancy on President Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), who has yet to put Murthy’s nomination to a full vote, and dismissed questions about the National Rifle Association’s efforts to block the nominee.

This from your link.

Blunt blamed the vacancy on President Obama and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), who has yet to put Murthy’s nomination to a full vote, and dismissed questions about the National Rifle Association’s efforts to block the nominee.

Did you see the R behind his name? You understand that stands for Republican, right?

This from your link.

Did you see the R behind his name? You understand that stands for Republican, right?

Blunt cannot block the nomination, only oppose it. Did you see the D behind Reid's name? He is the ONLY one that can bring the nomination to a vote. As long as there is not a vote there is no nomination. Do you know why he won't bring it to a vote? He only needs 51 of his fellow Democrats to vote AYE.

Ebola, a five letter word for FEAR,

thanks republitards, you're idiots.

everyone knows that ..

It's smart to be afraid of some things. I'll bet you were one of those kids who would do dangerous things just because your friends dared you to do them.
And you had no friends because after you flipped the bird they kicked your ass on the playground.
he gets his ass kicked all the time

ROFL! Your delusions of grandeur are entertaining.

This from your link.

Blunt cannot block the nomination, only oppose it. Did you see the D behind Reid's name? He is the ONLY one that can bring the nomination to a vote. As long as there is not a vote there is no nomination. Do you know why he won't bring it to a vote? He only needs 51 of his fellow Democrats to vote AYE.

Were that the truth I'd be glad, however and sadly, you are mistaken.

Actually it was a single Senator who put a hold on Murthy's nomination. So it never would have been voted on.

Sen. Paul Holds Surgeon General Nomination Rand Paul United States Senator

The Smoking Ebola Gun Rand Paul s Senate Hold Is Why The Nation Has No Surgeon General

This from your link.

Were that the truth I'd be glad, however and sadly, you are mistaken.

Actually it was a single Senator who put a hold on Murthy's nomination. So it never would have been voted on.

Sen. Paul Holds Surgeon General Nomination Rand Paul United States Senator

The Smoking Ebola Gun Rand Paul s Senate Hold Is Why The Nation Has No Surgeon General

This is what I expect from MSNBC.

This is what Rand Paul wrote.

Accordingly, I will object to any unanimous consent agreement or the waiver of any rule with respect to the nomination of Dr. Murthy.
I have to agree this is putting a hold on the nomination, and now the rest of the story as Paul Harvey used to say.

Here is how the Senate works:

4) The Judiciary Committee votes on whether to report the nominee to the full Senate. If the Committee does report the nominee, they can submit the nomination with a favorable recommendation, an unfavorable recommendation, or no recommendation at all. Senators who oppose the nomination can attempt to delay a nomination by using procedural tactics to prevent a committee vote.

5) The full Senate has the opportunity to debate the nomination. The Senate debates until a Senator asks for unanimous consent to end debate and move to a vote on the nominee. If unanimous consent is granted, the Senate votes on the nominee, with a majority vote required for confirmation. Any Senator can refuse to grant unanimous consent. This situation is known as a hold.

6) If any Senator objects to unanimous consent, then a cloture motion must be filed in order to end debate and move to a vote. Cloture motions for judicial and executive nominations require 51 votes to pass. If 51 Senators support cloture, the full Senate will vote on the nomination, with a majority required for confirmation. If fewer than 51 Senators support cloture, debate continues and a confirmation vote cannot occur. This is known as a filibuster. Prior to the November 2013 Senate rules change, all cloture motions required 60 votes to pass. Now, only cloture motions for legislation and nominees to the Supreme Court require 60 votes.

There are more than 51 Democrats in the US Senate. If this nomination has been submitted from the Democrat controlled Judiciary Committee, and I must admit I don't know if it has, why has Harry Reid not put it on the floor of the Senate for a cloture vote?

An 'Ebola Czar' who doesn't know shite about Ebola. And the douchebag stole $Millions from Taxpayers in the Solyndra scandal. Obamabots have reached a new low defending this one. Can they go any lower? Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back