Obama Approval Ratings Continue to Plummet

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Poor Obama,

I guess the "it's my way or the highway" approach and his unwillingness to even negotiate is not working. Over the last three days AP, Gallup, and Reuters have issued polls that show Obama's approval numbers dropping 8%, 16%, and 14% respectively.

From 9/23 through 10/10 his aggregate approval ratings has dropped 5.4%. However, the biggest declines have occurred over the last 3 days. It looks like the longer Obama refuses to negotiate or show any leadership whatsoever, the lower his numbers will go. He is close to Bush's lowest ever approval ratings. My guess is, if he keeps his current posture, he'll sink below Bush in the next week or so.

Here is a link to the numbers. RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Obama-sad.jpg

LOL. I can remember you fruitloops talking about the "Pinko Punk" in the Whitehouse in the early '60s. President Obama is actually a bit to the right of most of the Democratic Party.

Obama only looks communist because the reactionary loops like HBH are far, far beyond the righty reactionary horizon.

They can be ignored.

LOL. I can remember you fruitloops talking about the "Pinko Punk" in the Whitehouse in the early '60s. President Obama is actually a bit to the right of most of the Democratic Party.

OK, Hillary IS big enough in the thighs to constitute "most of the Democrat Party".

LOL. Well, I hope you enjoy it when you can address her as Madam President.:lol::eusa_boohoo::lol:

OK, Hillary IS big enough in the thighs to constitute "most of the Democrat Party".

LOL. Well, I hope you enjoy it when you can address her as Madam President.:lol::eusa_boohoo::lol:

I hadn't thought of her as a madam but, yeah, I guess somebody DID introduce Slick to Monica. Thanks for the insight!

LOL. 44.7% appoval.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

And, in the meantime, Congress approval, 10.5%. Less than a quarter than that of the President.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

You all lose some of those 47%'ers?

Whatever it's not our job to care about those people. Oh wait...

That's ok. I've got no sympathy for those who support Obama without question, without fail.

Poor Obama,

I guess the "it's my way or the highway" approach and his unwillingness to even negotiate is not working. Over the last three days AP, Gallup, and Reuters have issued polls that show Obama's approval numbers dropping 8%, 16%, and 14% respectively.

From 9/23 through 10/10 his aggregate approval ratings has dropped 5.4%. However, the biggest declines have occurred over the last 3 days. It looks like the longer Obama refuses to negotiate or show any leadership whatsoever, the lower his numbers will go. He is close to Bush's lowest ever approval ratings. My guess is, if he keeps his current posture, he'll sink below Bush in the next week or so.

How is the Repugnant Congress doing poll wise :eusa_whistle:

Poor Obama,

How is the Repugnant Congress doing poll wise :eusa_whistle:

How is the Democrat congress poll wise?

Forum List

Back