Obama....At It Again

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. In yet one more oblique attempt to justify anti-cop violence, Obama made this statement:

"The president cited the nation’s tortured racial history and current statistics on unequal treatment of the races. Sounding wistful, he said, “maybe in my children’s lifetimes, all the vestiges of that past will have been cured.”

Mr. Obama, in Warsaw, said he felt compelled to follow up a Facebook message with a personal statement about the killings, though he said he could not comment directly on them. “But what I can say is that all of us, as Americans, should be troubled by these shootings, because these are not isolated incidents,” he said. “They’re symptomatic of a broader set of racial disparities that exist in our criminal justice system.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-falcon-heights-shooting.html?_r=0

2. Just hours after this...

"11 Officers Shot, 5 Fatally, by Snipers Amid Dallas Protest; Standoff Ends
Eleven police officers were shot ambush-style, including five fatally, in Dallas Thursday night by at least two snipers, amid a protest against the recent police shootings of two black men, Alton Sterling in Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Minnesota, according to the Dallas Police. "5 Cops Killed, 6 Injured in Ambush Shootings; Standoff Ends

For the record.....

3. "The police could end all lethal uses of force tomorrow and it would have at most a trivial effect on the black death-by-homicide rate.

The nation’s police killed 987 civilians in 2015, according to a database compiled byThe Washington Post. Whites were 50 percent—or 493—of those victims, and blacks were 26 percent—or 258. Most of those victims of police shootings, white and black, were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force.

....the Black Lives Matter movement’s central thesis—that police pose the greatest threat to young black men. I propose two counter hypotheses: first, that there is no government agency more dedicated to the idea that black lives matter than the police; and second, that we have been talking obsessively about alleged police racism over the last 20 years in order to avoid talking about a far larger problem—black-on-black crime.

Every year, approximately 6,000 blacks are murdered. This is a number greater than white and Hispanic homicide victims combined, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the national population.

Blacks are killed at six times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined. In Los Angeles, blacks between the ages of 20 and 24 die at a rate 20 to 30 times the national mean." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

4. "Who is killing them?

Not the police, and not white civilians, but other blacks. The astronomical black death-by-homicide rate is a function of the black crime rate. Black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at ten times the rate of white and Hispanic male teens combined. Blacks of all ages commit homicide at eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined, and at eleven times the rate of whites alone."
The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Well, my Liberal pals.....

....have you recognized yet what a terrible mistake you've made in putting this ingrate in office????

Have you????

5. And this surprising data:

"Standard anti-cop ideology, whether emanating from the ACLU or the academy,[or Barack Obama] holds that law enforcement actions are racist if they don’t mirror population data. New York City illustrates why that expectation is so misguided. Blacks make up 23 percent of New York City’s population, but they commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime, according to victims and witnesses.

Add Hispanic shootings and you account for 98 percent of all illegal gunfire in the city. Whites are 33 percent of the city’s population, but they commit fewer than two percent of all shootings, four percent of all robberies, and five percent of all violent crime.

[Don't even bother looking for Asian crime statistics.]

These disparities mean that virtually every time the police in New York are called out on a gun run—meaning that someone has just been shot—they are being summoned to minority neighborhoods looking for minority suspects.

6. The geographic disparities are also huge. In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

And this:
"Standard anti-cop ideology, whether emanating from the ACLU or the academy,[or Barack Obama] holds that law enforcement actions are racist..."

Really?

""The president cited the nation’s tortured racial history and current statistics on unequal treatment of the races."
NYTimes
What statistics is he leaving out?????

Liberals came up with the 'Black Lives Matter Movement' as replacement for their earlier mob....the 'Occupy Wall Street Movement.'

Ask yourself why.

Snipers? Sounds like something the FBI needs to investigate. But then again they might agree with Obama that there is no crime because of the racial treatment his black brothers who went to Harvard law school had to endure. Their intent was simply social change they had nothing against those officers personally. You know, the Comey defense.

"Standard anti-cop ideology, whether emanating from the ACLU or the academy,[or Barack Obama] holds that law enforcement actions are racist if they don’t mirror population data. New York City illustrates why that expectation is so misguided. Blacks make up 23 percent of New York City’s population, but they commit 75 percent of all shootings, 70 percent of all robberies, and 66 percent of all violent crime, according to victims and witnesses.

Add Hispanic shootings and you account for 98 percent of all illegal gunfire in the city. Whites are 33 percent of the city’s population, but they commit fewer than two percent of all shootings, four percent of all robberies, and five percent of all violent crime.

These disparities mean that virtually every time the police in New York are called out on a gun run—meaning that someone has just been shot—they are being summoned to minority neighborhoods looking for minority suspects.

6. The geographic disparities are also huge. In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian. As a result, police presence and use of proactive tactics are much higher in Brownsville than in Bay Ridge.

This incidence of crime means that innocent black men have a much higher chance than innocent white men of being stopped by the police because they match the description of a suspect. This is not something the police choose. It is a reality..." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

Again?

'In Brownsville, Brooklyn, the per capita shooting rate is 81 times higher than in nearby Bay Ridge, Brooklyn—the first neighborhood predominantly black, the second neighborhood predominantly white and Asian.'

And this:
"Standard anti-cop ideology, whether emanating from the ACLU or the academy,[or Barack Obama] holds that law enforcement actions are racist..."

Really?

""The president cited the nation’s tortured racial history and current statistics on unequal treatment of the races."
NYTimes

Liberals came up with the 'Black Lives Matter Movement' as replacement for their earlier mob....the 'Occupy Wall Street Movement.'

Ask yourself why.

The President tells the truth, and you lie about it.

No surprises here.

Again?

And this:

Really?

NYTimes

Ask yourself why.

No surprises here.

The truth about the lying Obama's lying is pointed out and you lie about it.

No surprises here.

Man that is easy.

Again?

And this:

Really?

NYTimes

Ask yourself why.

No surprises here.

The truth about the lying Obama's lying is pointed out and you lie about it.

No surprises here.

Man that is easy.

So you agree with the OP that President Obama believes violence against the police is justified.

Well, you're insane, as is the OP.

I was not happy when the untested un-experienced Obama was elected. But I thought to myself that maybe this would calm some of the racist rhetoric.

But it has not. Seems like the more successful blacks become the more resentment towards whites from those blacks who do not become successful.

Obama has made nothing better, especially along the lines of racial divide. But then again the democrat party has not carried the white vote since 1964. Time to rise up white America and put someone other then an establishment democrat in office. Rise up and vote white America.

Snipers? Sounds like something the FBI needs to investigate. But then again they might agree with Obama that there is no crime because of the racial treatment his black brothers who went to Harvard law school had to endure. Their intent was simply social change they had nothing against those officers personally. You know, the Comey defense.

“And if I laugh at any mortal thing, 'Tis that I may not weep”. ... Lord Byron

I was not happy when the untested un-experienced Obama was elected. But I thought to myself that maybe this would calm some of the racist rhetoric.

But it has not. Seems like the more successful blacks become the more resentment towards whites from those blacks who do not become successful.

Obama has made nothing better, especially along the lines of racial divide. But then again the democrat party has not carried the white vote since 1964. Time to rise up white America and put someone other then an establishment democrat in office. Rise up and vote white America.

Check that white privilege ;)

Dallas assassinations are but one more flagstone on the path set by Leftists.

No one should ever forget that violence is the hallmark and the language of the Left....from the KKK, to the Haymarket Riots, to the Los Angeles riots.....

And....

....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.

Obama showed is true colors early when before he had any facts he blamed the police for acting stupidly then had to walk it back with a beer summit. The guy is a race bating hack, that's his profession.

Obama showed is true colors early when before he had any facts he blamed the police for acting stupidly then had to walk it back with a beer summit. The guy is a race bating hack, that's his profession.

He is just trying to get down with the hood.

His resume....'legacy'....includes said racial outlook, and even worse anti-American iniquities.

Never forget to whom the blame belongs: his voters.

1. In yet one more oblique attempt to justify anti-cop violence, Obama made this statement:

"The president cited the nation’s tortured racial history and current statistics on unequal treatment of the races. Sounding wistful, he said, “maybe in my children’s lifetimes, all the vestiges of that past will have been cured.”

Mr. Obama, in Warsaw, said he felt compelled to follow up a Facebook message with a personal statement about the killings, though he said he could not comment directly on them. “But what I can say is that all of us, as Americans, should be troubled by these shootings, because these are not isolated incidents,” he said. “They’re symptomatic of a broader set of racial disparities that exist in our criminal justice system.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-falcon-heights-shooting.html?_r=0

Eleven police officers were shot ambush-style, including five fatally, in Dallas Thursday night by at least two snipers, amid a protest against the recent police shootings of two black men, Alton Sterling in Louisiana, and Philando Castile in Minnesota, according to the Dallas Police. "5 Cops Killed, 6 Injured in Ambush Shootings; Standoff Ends

For the record.....

3. "The police could end all lethal uses of force tomorrow and it would have at most a trivial effect on the black death-by-homicide rate.

The nation’s police killed 987 civilians in 2015, according to a database compiled byThe Washington Post. Whites were 50 percent—or 493—of those victims, and blacks were 26 percent—or 258. Most of those victims of police shootings, white and black, were armed or otherwise threatening the officer with potentially lethal force.

....the Black Lives Matter movement’s central thesis—that police pose the greatest threat to young black men. I propose two counter hypotheses: first, that there is no government agency more dedicated to the idea that black lives matter than the police; and second, that we have been talking obsessively about alleged police racism over the last 20 years in order to avoid talking about a far larger problem—black-on-black crime.

Every year, approximately 6,000 blacks are murdered. This is a number greater than white and Hispanic homicide victims combined, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the national population.

Blacks are killed at six times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined. In Los Angeles, blacks between the ages of 20 and 24 die at a rate 20 to 30 times the national mean." The Danger of the “Black Lives Matter” Movement

4. "Who is killing them?

Not the police, and not white civilians, but other blacks. The astronomical black death-by-homicide rate is a function of the black crime rate. Black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at ten times the rate of white and Hispanic male teens combined. Blacks of all ages commit homicide at eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined, and at eleven times the rate of whites alone."

....have you recognized yet what a terrible mistake you've made in putting this ingrate in office????

Have you????

Only a simpleton would believe that a spree shooter was inspired by the president.

For the record.....

4. "Who is killing them?

Have you????

Only a simpleton would believe that a spree shooter was inspired by the president.

I guess what you are saying is, that since Obama has no influence he should just keep his yap shut. I agree.

He is just trying to get down with the hood.

I hope he's happy now cops are dead and families are grieving thanks largely to him and the Democratic party.

Forum List

Back