Obama Attacks ‘Climate Deniers’ For Wasting Time Debating ‘Fact’

gee leftardz; i cant imagine why al gore built a mansion on the shore if oceans are expected to rise so much!!

idiots and hypocrites

Speaking of hypocrites. The government employee who spends all day on this site chimes in. Remind us again about your stance on small government.

i'm for smaller government; not for no government leftard

geesh

next pointless point

and didnt i tell you about hitting the Hateraid so early in the day?

Haha, then why should you have a job? Considering you don't actually do anything and post on this site 40 times per day. Talk about government waste. You're the shining example...moocher.

Go ahead hypocrite, do your hypocrisy thing.

Speaking of hypocrites. The government employee who spends all day on this site chimes in. Remind us again about your stance on small government.

geesh

next pointless point

Haha, then why should you have a job? Considering you don't actually do anything and post on this site 40 times per day. Talk about government waste. You're the shining example...moocher.

you're boring

NASA is in on the conspiracy as well. I saw a NASA representative that was on the PBS News Hour claiming that they (NASA) has evidence that the antarctic ice covering is melting quite a bit faster than was originally thought it would.

Now why is NASA spreading this hoax? Remember when NASA was a premier science agency? Just because they have all these satellite photos and shit. Who does this NASA think they are?

Don't they (NASA) know that the Repubs are gonna shut them down if they don't quit spreading all these lies about global warming?

Next thing NASA will want us to believe is that they landed a man on the moon.
What jokers those folks are.

NASA used to be a premier science agency. Now it's just another hack Obama propaganda organ. Remember when Obama said NASA's primary mission would be Muslim outreach? When a significant percentage of the funding for your agency depends on AGW being true, what do you suppose the odds are that you are going to tell the public that AGW isn't true?

I mean, it's pretty obvious that every single major scientific organization in the world is in the pocket of Obama and the democrats. There can't be man made climate change (Exxon and BP told me so) and anyone with an ounce of logic knows that it's easy to get every single nation in the world to agree on something like this just so they can steal our hard earned money. Everyone knows this!

It's very easy to get every toady in the world who gets a paycheck from the government to agree on anything that justifies higher taxes. They do it without even being asked because that's the hand that feeds them.

NASA is in on the conspiracy as well. I saw a NASA representative that was on the PBS News Hour claiming that they (NASA) has evidence that the antarctic ice covering is melting quite a bit faster than was originally thought it would.

Now why is NASA spreading this hoax? Remember when NASA was a premier science agency? Just because they have all these satellite photos and shit. Who does this NASA think they are?

Don't they (NASA) know that the Repubs are gonna shut them down if they don't quit spreading all these lies about global warming?

we'e all going to drown right leftard?

how much have the seas risen dimwit?

when the seas are already rising, it's too-late you buffoon.

You mean it was too late 10,000 years ago?

gee leftardz; i cant imagine why al gore built a mansion on the shore if oceans are expected to rise so much!!

idiots and hypocrites

And also why does he have 2 business jets and 3 mansions that each consume many times the energy that a typical middle class home consumes?

idiots and hypocrites

Now look who's talking about idiots. Last I heard, a millionaire can build a mansion anywhere the law permits. And there is the minor point that Gore's mansion is well above the highest point that a total melt would raise the sea level. You stupid flap-yappers should do some minimal research before proving how retarded that you are.

idiots and hypocrites

Now look who's talking about idiots. Last I heard, a millionaire can build a mansion anywhere the law permits. And there is the minor point that Gore's mansion is well above the highest point that a total melt would raise the sea level. You stupid flap-yappers should do some minimal research before proving how retarded that you are.

you mean it's going to stop rising at some point?

how do you know leftard?

because obama said he will be remembered at the one who stopped the oceans from rising and healed the planet?

ur a joke\

go cry

NASA used to be a premier science agency. Now it's just another hack Obama propaganda organ. Remember when Obama said NASA's primary mission would be Muslim outreach? When a significant percentage of the funding for your agency depends on AGW being true, what do you suppose the odds are that you are going to tell the public that AGW isn't true?

So, dumb fuck, you are saying that NASA, the European Space agency, the Russians, Chinese, Indians, and Japanese are all lying about what there satellites are reporting? You are saying that there is this huge international conspiracy among scientists and governments of every poltitical persausion to lie about the climate?

Make sure you have plenty of aluminium foil for your little hats.:badgrin:

So, dumb fuck, you are saying that NASA, the European Space agency, the Russians, Chinese, Indians, and Japanese are all lying about what there satellites are reporting? You are saying that there is this huge international conspiracy among scientists and governments of every poltitical persausion to lie about the climate?

you moron; when all but a handful of nations would be required to reduce carbon emmisions; yes; it isnt surprising that people EXEMPT from standards might conclude YOU need to abide by them

dear gawd, the left/liberals has let all common sense fly out their butts when this MAN Obama, the KNOWER of ALL THINGS was elected

it is damn SCARY and they vote

g-d :eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

save us from these elected IDIOTS in this Administration and their sheep followers

geesh

next pointless point

you're boring

Your hypocrisy is so thick, you don't even try to justify. :eusa_clap:

NASA satellites are reporting that temperatures have been flat or declining for the last 17 years, dumb fuck.

Yeah the whole world got together and made it all up then swore everyone of them to secrecy. :lol:

src_1327575616607.jpg

NASA satellites are reporting that temperatures have been flat or declining for the last 17 years, dumb fuck.

Because they are part of the conspiracy...wait...:eusa_shifty:

You dumb fucks sure crack me up with your conspiracy nonsense when you claim anyone who disputes your AGW quackery is part of a vast fossil fuel industry conspiracy.

Yeah the whole world got together and made it all up then swore everyone of them to secrecy. :lol:

src_1327575616607.jpg

No, just a bunch of toadies sucking on the government tit.

You dumb fucks sure crack me up with your conspiracy nonsense when you claim anyone who disputes your AGW quackery is part of a vast fossil fuel industry conspiracy.

So is NASA a credible source or not? In your expert opinion.

Forum List

Back