Obama Authorizes 2 Missions in Iraq

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Live now. Now you teapers can have an opinion on the issue. Who wants to bet that opinion is opposite of what Obama is doing/?

Live now. Now you teapers can have an opinion on the issue. Who wants to bet that opinion is opposite of what Obama is doing/?

No comment on what the two missions are? How can I have an opinion on nothing?

As a conservative I will say right now I agree with the president on this, day or 2 late but I agree. Does not happen very often. God bless our troops! God speed!

I have no issues with the missions now since he has to clean up his mess.

-Geaux

No comment on what the two missions are? How can I have an opinion on nothing?

I don't know...be more than a low information teaper sheeple and realize the President just gave a live speech explaining his plan.

TOO little,too late as thousands die. Just more proof that obama is the worst president in history= HE IS CLUELESS JUST CLUELESS.

He authorized airstrikes and humanitarian aid to the kurds.

I can agree with He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, but I don't have to like the Mother Scratcher.
He's a loser and a buffoon.

After he turned Syria and Iraq over to his friends in ISIS he's calling in 2 missions...

-Geaux

He never should have asked to invade? Iraq was never stable, it is a fabricated nation, Obama inherited the worst foreign policy decision of the last 100 years, if not the history of the US, but he did ask for the job. I said in 2008 whoever followed Bush could could not reverse the damage he did to our nation in one term or two terms.

-Geaux

He never should have asked to invade? Iraq was never stable, it is a fabricated nation, Obama inherited the worst foreign policy decision of the last 100 years, if not the history of the US, but he did ask for the job. I said in 2008 whoever followed Bush could could not reverse the damage he did to our nation in one term or two terms.

Every decision comes with consequences. Now we have to pay for it and come back and clean things up.

-Geaux

We are going to try and prevent TENS OF THOUSANDS of CHRISTIANS from being BEHEADED, CRUCIFIED AND SLAUGHTERED, but the Obama hate is so severe that the haters will not be able to leave the politics at the waters edge and stand united to accomplish this mission.

I THINK A FEW WEEKS IN ONE OF SADAM HUSSEIN'S TORTURE-RAPE ROOMS WOULD HELP YOU THINK clearer!!!

ISIS is Sunni and was funded by Sunni nations like the SA, Yemen etc...Not Oblama, sorry, that pig won't fly..

Exxon Likes Turkey With Kurdish Relish On The Side - Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) | Seeking Alpha
173432-13857334524317813-Michael-Fitzsimmons.png

Obama authorizes 'targeted airstrikes' in Iraq - CNN.com

(CNN) -- [Breaking news update at 9:45 p.m. ET Thursday]
U.S. President Barack Obama said Thursday he'd authorized targeted airstrikes in Iraq to protect American personnel.
"We do whatever is necessary to protect our people. We support our allies when they're in danger," Obama said.
Obama also said he'd authorized targeted airstrikes "if necessary" to help forces in Iraq fighting to protect civilians trapped in the mountains as brutal Islamist fighters advance.
"When we have the unique capabilities to help avert a massacre, then I believe the United States of America cannot turn a blind eye," Obama said.
[Original story, posted at 9:26 p.m. ET Thursday]
U.S. drops humanitarian aid in Iraq
(CNN) -- The United States has airdropped meals and water in Iraq, sending aid to minority groups trapped as brutal Islamist fighters advance.
"The mission was conducted by a number of U.S. military aircraft under the direction of U.S. Central Command," a senior U.S. defense official said. "The aircraft that dropped the humanitarian supplies have now safely exited the immediate airspace over the drop area."

TeaperTalkingPoints dot com will be giving out teaper talking points in 5 minutes.

Missions? God help us, the last "mission" Barry Hussein authorized was the execution of an American citizen by drone. Bubba Bill cut and ran when ground Troops were ambushed in Mogadishu while distributing food to refugees. The coward in the white house learned his lesson and decided to do it by air. Does it matter whether the aid lands in the hands of the bad guys or the good guys as long as the radical left gets to use the word "mission"?

We are going to try and prevent TENS OF THOUSANDS of CHRISTIANS from being BEHEADED, CRUCIFIED AND SLAUGHTERED, but the Obama hate is so severe that the haters will not be able to leave the politics at the waters edge and stand united to accomplish this mission.

Damn,,,,God has intervienced before, why can't he now??

-Geaux

Every decision comes with consequences. Now we have to pay for it and come back and clean things up.

-Geaux

Yes, an ongoing disaster since day 1, and it remains Obama's job.

Forum List

Back