Obama Banned From Entering Russia. Hahaha

I must agree that I prefer our Republic over your dream of Mobacracy. But Putin took his people out of the Bolshevik nightmare and they enjoy freedom and prosperity.
I must agree that I prefer our Republic over your dream of Mobacracy. But Putin took his people out of the Bolshevik nightmare and they enjoy freedom and prosperity.

The Bolsheviks became the Communist party. Putin had nothing to do with it. Russia is neither free nor prosperous..and Putin wants both the old flag and a return to the USSR.

Damn, you're ignorant. Russia is a failed state.

You’re an incredible imbecile and quite dishonest, Leftwhiner. Of course the Ukrainians are killing the enemy invaders. But it’s Putin who is sending his own people to continue the invasion, you fucking jackass.

Stop crying for Putin. If he cared about getting his fellow Russians slaughtered, he could — easily — cancel his criminal conduct and withdraw his military from Ukraine.
can we get a translator in here?

But acting against the best interests of the American people coupled with spying on his political opponent IS Treason.

Like starting a trade war?
A President of the USA has to be a natural-born American. Passports be damned.

So is Obama, moron. There was no international airport in Kenya in 1961 and it was a four day trip to Hawaii.

His mother could not have brought the infant Obama through US Customs and Immigration if the baby didn't have a US passport. She would have had to register the birth at the nearest US embassy.

The Bolsheviks became the Communist party. Putin had nothing to do with it. Russia is neither free nor prosperous..and Putin wants both the old flag and a return to the USSR.

Damn, you're ignorant. Russia is a failed state.
And yet it's considered a "super power." His people elected him by a large margin. He encourages the Christian church (something the USSR and the Bolsheviks opposed). His people live good lives (I'm subscribed to a lot of Russian YouTube channels showing their nice homes and material wealth). It's certainly not declining as quickly as America is under Mr. Potato Joe.

Just like Biden did. Right?

Yes, Biden did.

Biden also does not kill off or arrest his opposition.

It is like you are having a contest with yourself to see if you can out stupid your previous post, and you are winning

Yes, Biden did.

Biden also does not kill off or arrest his opposition.

It is like you are having a contest with yourself to see if you can out stupid your previous post, and you are winning
Yeah. Biden just sics the FBI on his opponents, and his comrades spy on them and create smear campaigns. That's all. And last I heard ... the J6 protestors are still lingering in Political prison without due process.

And yet it's considered a "super power." His people elected him by a large margin. He encourages the Christian church (something the USSR and the Bolsheviks opposed). His people live good lives (I'm subscribed to a lot of Russian YouTube channels showing their nice homes and material wealth). It's certainly not declining as quickly as America is under Mr. Potato Joe.

You're Russian.

Yes, Russia was called a Super Power
Putin demonstrated to the world that they aren’t

Yes, Russia was called a Super Power
Putin demonstrated to the world that they aren’t
Yet he's winning, and he's not even using everything he could be using. I'm not his number one fan, but I do like him more than Zelensky and his blackmail victim, Biden (why else would Biden be sending so many billions of dollars to him unless Zelensky had something on him?).

Forum List

Back