Obama Bashes America Yet Again In Speech To United Nations

I heard he punched a baby right after the speech too.

I didn't hear that one, but I heard he praised a muslim cleric who backed Fatwa on killing of US soldiers.
Obama Praises Muslim Cleric Who Backed Fatwa on Killing of U.S. Soldiers Washington Free Beacon

However, Bin Bayyah himself has long been engulfed in controversy for many of his views, including the reported backing of a 2004 fatwa that advocated violent resistance against Americans fighting in Iraq.

Obama Praises Muslim Cleric Who Backed Fatwa on Killing of U.S. Soldiers Washington Free Beacon

"Including the reported" Did that phrase escape you? Sound to me like another lying rightwingnut blog. A lot of our allies in this war are going to be people that we have many disagreements with. Already Iran has people on the ground against ISIS.

When dealing with ISIS we are dealing with the worst in barbarism. However much we have disagreements with many people in that region, they are as nothing compared to the barbarism we see in ISIS. We all need to wipe this disease from the face of the planet.

[

Funny "no one knows what happened at Ferguson", yet you "know" a teenager who crashed her car was a "slut" bringing a "gang" to a "white dude's house"...

Changing the subject are we? HAHAHA. Anyway i never said i know that. I just said that scenario was more likely than your claim the teen was "seeking help":

No, you actually called her a "slut" and then couldn't explain how you got there to "know" that.
Want me to quote it?

Forum List

Back