Obama beat Trump's best economic growth quarter 3 times

Obama's average annual GDP growth was pretty close to 2%, wasn't it? And it wasn't even that good except for the amount of money the Fed pumped into the banks and the increase in fracking that was going on, which he didn't support. He didn't give Trump a good economy, what a load of crap. The Obama economy barely kept it's head above water thanks to his piss-poor policies.
Who paid you to say that boy?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Obama's average annual GDP growth was pretty close to 2%, wasn't it? And it wasn't even that good except for the amount of money the Fed pumped into the banks and the increase in fracking that was going on, which he didn't support. He didn't give Trump a good economy, what a load of crap. The Obama economy barely kept it's head above water thanks to his piss-poor policies.

Ask me how I know you gotta Galaxy S8?
Yeah but what color?

And almost tied it once.

Never ever heard a single conservative praise him nor have we ever heard Trump thanking him for handing off such a good economy to him.

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista

Oh and this is without tax cuts for the rich and "job-killing" regulations.
One could say that Obama policies wont stop effecting the economy for another couple of months. I dont give Drumpf any credit until I see the economy after Nov and thats being generous.

Two years after Hussein left the White House? How liberal of you.

The problem is Ears never had any job creating policies. He doesn't deserve any credit--the private sector does.

At least with Trump you can point to policies directly related to job creation such as corporate tax cuts and the removal of intrusive expensive business regulations. Ears was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.
He won two terms with job creation policies. You mad just because he didnt want to pigeon hole you into being a employee working to make someone wealthy while you live check to check?

And almost tied it once.

Never ever heard a single conservative praise him nor have we ever heard Trump thanking him for handing off such a good economy to him.

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista

Oh and this is without tax cuts for the rich and with "job-killing" regulations.
Nice cherrypicking, jackass.

The average GDP under Obama was 1.7%. And the average unemployment under Obama was 7.4%.

Now compare that the average GDP and UR under Bush and Trump.

Last edited:

Yeah but what color?

Who gives a fuck? :dunno:

Obama's economy had no where to go but up. It was similar taking over a team with GREAT potential that had a losing record. Thing is Obama was an under-achiever, or rather he lacked leadership and potential.

It's also worth mentioning the economy showed no improvement until after the Republicans took control of the house.

Yeah but what color?

Exactly. Who gives a fuck you can use google?

I'd like to see the community organizer, who was over his head with the economy, pull that off today.
Obama had the luxury of entering office with a crashed economy, that as the cycles go, had nowhere to go but up.

Let's see the community organizer who knew absolutely NOTHING when it came to economics make increases during a hot cycle.

Percent of Obama quarters over 4% GDP 12.5%, percent of Trump quarters over 4% GDP 16.6% Trump WINS!!

Obama can't take the credit for any economic wins during his presidency, his polies were anti business. The economy endured Obama. Ask any liberal to produce the specific Obama policies which resulted in economic growth, their heads explode its hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah but what color?

Have I told you lately you're an idiot? That hasn't changed lately.

Yeah but what color?

Have I told you lately you're an idiot?
I dont exactly pay attention when you spaz out and tell me things that are none of my business.

Come on lefties do you really think you can play that "adjusted for inflation" game or the "rate of growth"? If you have a negative GDP and it shoots to 2% it's good growth but it's still below 3%. The fact of the matter is Barry Hussein's GDP never reached 3% in eight freaking years and Trump's GDP is at 4.1 in a year and a half. Live with it and love it lefties. It's better for your mental health.

Yeah but what color?

Have I told you lately you're an idiot?
I dont exactly pay attention when you spaz out and tell me things that are none of my business.

I don't spaz out when you start sucking cocks, either. That's your business.

Forum List

Back