🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama beat Trump's best economic growth quarter 3 times

Remember like, 1 day after tRump took office how his lemmings on here and across the nation were like "We have a BOOMIN' ECONAMEEE!!

No matter how many times I posted "So what policy did Trump make to do this?", they were ignored and unanswered.

They still can't explain it. Sure, they might say "Oh, the tax cuts" but they can't explain how the tax cuts explain the economy before they took effect.

Well, the extra smart ones (that is, the especially stupid ones) can. They'll tell you that it was Donald's inspiring promise of hope and change that big business could believe in, and that merely hearing the good news of Donald's annoint--er election caused a the economy to come roaring to life on faith in Donald alone.

And then they'll complain about how liberals worshiped Obama like a messiah.

Interesting. So let me ask: if you were a business owner who wanted to invest and expand her own company, would you be more confident doing so under a pro-business President who was a business person himself, or an anti-business President who never so much as ran a hotdog stand in his life and closed down businesses?

Either one would be better than Donald.

Sorry to disappoint, but one of them is Donald. A businessman who is pro business. Now compare that to DumBama who was the most anti-business President in our lifetime.

Obama was not anti-business.
Which President Created the Most Jobs?
He was 2nd only to Clinton in job creation.

Remember like, 1 day after tRump took office how his lemmings on here and across the nation were like "We have a BOOMIN' ECONAMEEE!!

No matter how many times I posted "So what policy did Trump make to do this?", they were ignored and unanswered.

They still can't explain it. Sure, they might say "Oh, the tax cuts" but they can't explain how the tax cuts explain the economy before they took effect.

Well, the extra smart ones (that is, the especially stupid ones) can. They'll tell you that it was Donald's inspiring promise of hope and change that big business could believe in, and that merely hearing the good news of Donald's annoint--er election caused a the economy to come roaring to life on faith in Donald alone.

Interesting. So let me ask: if you were a business owner who wanted to invest and expand her own company, would you be more confident doing so under a pro-business President who was a business person himself, or an anti-business President who never so much as ran a hotdog stand in his life and closed down businesses?

Sorry to disappoint, but one of them is Donald. A businessman who is pro business. Now compare that to DumBama who was the most anti-business President in our lifetime.

You seem to be speaking out of the wrong orifice.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econ...s-small-businesses-with-excessive-regulations

Job creation was the work of the private sector--not Ears. Yes, the most anti-business President; attacking business, burdening them with costly regulations and programs, increasing their taxes, closing businesses down. Yes, I call that anti-business.

But, when you destroy more than you create, your rebuttal becomes irrelevant.

Obama's average annual GDP growth was pretty close to 2%, wasn't it? And it wasn't even that good except for the amount of money the Fed pumped into the banks and the increase in fracking that was going on, which he didn't support. He didn't give Trump a good economy, what a load of crap. The Obama economy barely kept it's head above water thanks to his piss-poor policies.
Who paid you to say that boy?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Obama's average annual GDP growth was pretty close to 2%, wasn't it? And it wasn't even that good except for the amount of money the Fed pumped into the banks and the increase in fracking that was going on, which he didn't support. He didn't give Trump a good economy, what a load of crap. The Obama economy barely kept it's head above water thanks to his piss-poor policies.
Who paid you to say that boy?

Ask me how I know you gotta Galaxy S8?
I dunno...you most likely have a crush on me. That's why you're trying to impress me with this knowledge of what I have.

However, you're barking up the wrong tree. As I don't get down like that.

Yeah but what color?

Who gives a fuck? :dunno:
Exactly. Who gives a fuck you can use google?

Have I told you lately you're an idiot?
I dont exactly pay attention when you spaz out and tell me things that are none of my business.

I don't spaz out when you start sucking cocks, either. That's your business.
He seems to have a crush on you too bro. His type strikes me as the type to love to get cuckolded.

You need to set him straight bro.

And almost tied it once.

Never ever heard a single conservative praise him nor have we ever heard Trump thanking him for handing off such a good economy to him.

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista

Oh and this is without tax cuts for the rich and with "job-killing" regulations.
Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Fuck face
And there would be no Obama if there was no Bush...dumb-dumb.

So. What?

Donald isn't a businessman, he's just a business owner. And he isn't pro business, he's slapping them with tariffs all over the place that are and will cause substantial harm, in an attempt to relive the glory years.

And considering that Obama gave us Obamacare, one could say that he is very pro business. Obamacare didn't help the people, that's for sure. It was practically a legislatively mandated handout to the insurance companies.
That's because Obamacare came straight from the pages of a GOP thinktank.

Ask Romney.

Who gives a fuck? :dunno:

I dont exactly pay attention when you spaz out and tell me things that are none of my business.

He seems to have a crush on you too bro. His type strikes me as the type to love to get cuckolded.

Any dork that posts in a place like this with an unrooted Galaxy 8, is a nimrod.

My phone is rooted, I bet you're not smart enough to root yours.

That you own a Galaxy 8 speaks volumes.

Any dork that posts in a place like this with an unrooted Galaxy 8, is a nimrod.

I'm not impressed bub. Go find someone else to cuck you.

Donald isn't a businessman, he's just a business owner. And he isn't pro business, he's slapping them with tariffs all over the place that are and will cause substantial harm, in an attempt to relive the glory years.

And considering that Obama gave us Obamacare, one could say that he is very pro business. Obamacare didn't help the people, that's for sure. It was practically a legislatively mandated handout to the insurance companies.
That's because Obamacare came straight from the pages of a GOP thinktank.

Ask Romney.

Which none of you would be saying if it wasn't a complete failure. Every single Republican voted against it.

You do realize that Nimrod was the first mighty king on the planet right? BTW he was Black.

Its not hard to root a phone. They even have instruction on the internet you fool. :laugh:

So the score is 3-1 favored the Kenyan but he got to play 32 quarters and Trump just 6. By that ratio the final will be 5-3 Trump. Now I know that’s competition scoring which will send libbies scurrying for safe space.

You do realize that Nimrod was the first mighty king on the planet right? BTW he was Black.

Its not hard to root a phone. They even have instruction on the internet you fool. :laugh:

I am notsomuch concerned with things of this world.

Bible Gateway passage: Luke 12:20 - King James Version

I am notsomuch concerned with things of this world.

Bible Gateway passage: Luke 12:20 - King James Version

Bible Gateway passage: Genesis 10:8-10 - New International Version

8 Cush was the father of Nimrod, who became a mighty warrior on the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the Lord; that is why it is said, “Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the Lord.” 10 The first centers of his kingdom were Babylon, Uruk, Akkad and Kalneh, in Shinar.

I bet your phone ain't rooted, poopy lips.

I bet your phone ain't rooted, poopy lips.
You always claim you would bet but you never seem to follow through.
laugh.gif

And almost tied it once.

Never ever heard a single conservative praise him nor have we ever heard Trump thanking him for handing off such a good economy to him.

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista

Oh and this is without tax cuts for the rich and with "job-killing" regulations.
Obama had 8 years. You're going to feel terribly stupid if someone revives this thread down the road and Trump effectively obliterates Obama's records.

Forum List

Back