🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama beat Trump's best economic growth quarter 3 times

Remember like, 1 day after tRump took office how his lemmings on here and across the nation were like "We have a BOOMIN' ECONAMEEE!!

No matter how many times I posted "So what policy did Trump make to do this?", they were ignored and unanswered.

They still can't explain it. Sure, they might say "Oh, the tax cuts" but they can't explain how the tax cuts explain the economy before they took effect.

Well, the extra smart ones (that is, the especially stupid ones) can. They'll tell you that it was Donald's inspiring promise of hope and change that big business could believe in, and that merely hearing the good news of Donald's annoint--er election caused a the economy to come roaring to life on faith in Donald alone.

And then they'll complain about how liberals worshiped Obama like a messiah.

Like the old Dylan song "when you got nothin, you got nothin to lose" Barry Hussein's alleged "economic growth" is based on going from nothin to around 2%. Barry never made it to 3% in eight freaking years.

Remember like, 1 day after tRump took office how his lemmings on here and across the nation were like "We have a BOOMIN' ECONAMEEE!!

No matter how many times I posted "So what policy did Trump make to do this?", they were ignored and unanswered.

They still can't explain it. Sure, they might say "Oh, the tax cuts" but they can't explain how the tax cuts explain the economy before they took effect.

Well, the extra smart ones (that is, the especially stupid ones) can. They'll tell you that it was Donald's inspiring promise of hope and change that big business could believe in, and that merely hearing the good news of Donald's annoint--er election caused a the economy to come roaring to life on faith in Donald alone.

Interesting. So let me ask: if you were a business owner who wanted to invest and expand her own company, would you be more confident doing so under a pro-business President who was a business person himself, or an anti-business President who never so much as ran a hotdog stand in his life and closed down businesses?

Do Hussein supporters think Americans are fools? They invented a new term "the GDP rate" of growth" to obscure the actual GDP. By January 2016 the GDP was almost in the negative. It grew to 2% in a short time and that's the basis for the quirky term "rate of growth". but the Hussein administration never made it to 3% GDP in eight freaking years.

170105184946-03-obama-economy-gdp-780x439.jpg

And almost tied it once.

Never ever heard a single conservative praise him nor have we ever heard Trump thanking him for handing off such a good economy to him.

U.S.: real GDP growth by quarter 2011-2018 | Statista

Oh and this is without tax cuts for the rich and "job-killing" regulations.
One could say that Obama policies wont stop effecting the economy for another couple of months. I dont give Drumpf any credit until I see the economy after Nov and thats being generous.

Two years after Hussein left the White House? How liberal of you.

The problem is Ears never had any job creating policies. He doesn't deserve any credit--the private sector does.

At least with Trump you can point to policies directly related to job creation such as corporate tax cuts and the removal of intrusive expensive business regulations. Ears was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.
He won two terms with job creation policies. You mad just because he didnt want to pigeon hole you into being a employee working to make someone wealthy while you live check to check?

He did, well let's hear of these job creating policies I never heard of during his eight years. Working to make somebody else wealthy? The wealthy never got richer than under DumBama. In fact, at the age of 58, no President has ever cost me more money than the former Commie in the White House.

And almost tied it once.

Never ever heard a single conservative praise him nor have we ever heard Trump thanking him for handing off such a good economy to him.

One could say that Obama policies wont stop effecting the economy for another couple of months. I dont give Drumpf any credit until I see the economy after Nov and thats being generous.

The problem is Ears never had any job creating policies. He doesn't deserve any credit--the private sector does.

At least with Trump you can point to policies directly related to job creation such as corporate tax cuts and the removal of intrusive expensive business regulations. Ears was the most anti-business President of our lifetime.
He won two terms with job creation policies. You mad just because he didnt want to pigeon hole you into being a employee working to make someone wealthy while you live check to check?

He did, well let's hear of these job creating policies I never heard of during his eight years. Working to make somebody else wealthy? The wealthy never got richer than under DumBama. In fact, at the age of 58, no President has ever cost me more money than the former Commie in the White House.
Its freely available on the internet should you be truly interested. I'm not trying to convince you. Just putting the data out there if you choose to do the work. The POTUS didnt cost you money. Youre ignorant handling of money and employee for life mentality did that.

And almost tied it once.

Its freely available on the internet should you be truly interested. I'm not trying to convince you. Just putting the data out there if you choose to do the work. The POTUS didnt cost you money. Youre ignorant handling of money and employee for life mentality did that.

Yet it never did that before Ears, funny how that is.

I asked and you put nothing out there. You told me to go find your proof. Well it really doesn't work that way in political discourse. That's like me trying to tell you to find the reasons for Trump's success. If I make the claim, I provide the evidence.

And almost tied it once.

Oh and this is without tax cuts for the rich and with "job-killing" regulations.

Yep, and Trump is still riding President Obama's coattails on the economy.
And almost tied it once.

Oh and this is without tax cuts for the rich and with "job-killing" regulations.

Yep, and Trump is still riding President Obama's coattails on the economy.

Must be some long coattails in that White House. DumBama rode Bush's coattails for four years, and now Trump is riding DumBama's for two?

Interesting. So let me ask: if you were a business owner who wanted to invest and expand her own company, would you be more confident doing so under a pro-business President who was a business person himself, or an anti-business President who never so much as ran a hotdog stand in his life and closed down businesses?

Either one would be better than Donald.

Either one would be better than Donald.

Sorry to disappoint, but one of them is Donald. A businessman who is pro business. Now compare that to DumBama who was the most anti-business President in our lifetime.

For the mathematically impaired or manipulative
Obama had 32 quarters to work with
Trump has had 6
Ask me to explain the relevance and self identify as a dunce.

Sorry to disappoint, but one of them is Donald. A businessman who is pro business. Now compare that to DumBama who was the most anti-business President in our lifetime.

Donald isn't a businessman, he's just a business owner. And he isn't pro business, he's slapping them with tariffs all over the place that are and will cause substantial harm, in an attempt to relive the glory years.

And considering that Obama gave us Obamacare, one could say that he is very pro business. Obamacare didn't help the people, that's for sure. It was practically a legislatively mandated handout to the insurance companies.

Donald isn't a businessman, he's just a business owner. And he isn't pro business, he's slapping them with tariffs all over the place that are and will cause substantial harm, in an attempt to relive the glory years.

And considering that Obama gave us Obamacare, one could say that he is very pro business. Obamacare didn't help the people, that's for sure. It was practically a legislatively mandated handout to the insurance companies.

There was only one goal for Commie Care, and that is to create as many new government dependents as possible; to lure employers to drop non-taxed benefits like healthcare and force the workers to buy it with after tax money.

Yes, if you are in business and make your money that way, you are a businessman. To say that a business owner is not a business man is like saying somebody who paints houses is not a painter. The tariffs are to encourage more US economic activity which seems to be on the path we're on now. Several of our trading partners are shaking in their boots because the largest consumer (the USA) are taking steps to equalize our relationship.

And almost tied it once.

Nice cherrypicking, jackass.

The average GDP under Obama was 1.7%. And the average unemployment under Obama was 7.4%.

Now compare that the average GDP and UR under Bush and Trump.

Obama inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression. He turned it around. It's only a matter of time before Trump and the Republicans screw it up.

And almost tied it once.

Obama? What's an Obama?

Forum List

Back