obama birth certificate: more investigation request

I dunno -- any statues of a child Bush in Connecticut?

Barrypuppet's certificate of live birth is a fraud. If the state of Hawaii actually had a legit copy of it, it would not have all of those anomalies because the original birth certificate (that is printed on bond paper) is sent to the Treasury department which is owned by the current "owner" of USA.INC and all they would have (if they ever had it to begin with) is the original which they obviously didn't. The Barrypuppet may have been born in Hawaii but what was shown to the sheeple wasn't his original one....no "ifs ands or buts" about it.
You didn't actually have to post this for me to know you're a birfer.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

As usual, you can never refute what I post and all you have is the "Uh-uh" defense as if that is a debate "game changer". The fact of the matter is that whichever state you were born in doesn't have the original birth certificate...all they have is a copy....be it a paper copy or on microfiche.
Birfers are refuted by their own idiocies.

I am not sure what a "birfer" is but what I posted is a fact that is not refutable. States only have copies. The fraudulent document was a "cut and paste" job that was poorly done and the moron that did it either forgot to run it through a printer and then scan it or they were too incompetent to understand how easily PDF files can be dissected OR they thought we were too stupid to figure it out......bottom line is that the certificate is a fake and a poorly done one at that.

Any further questions????
LOLOL

Sure, one more question.... is there any conspiracy you don't fall for?

Barrypuppet's certificate of live birth is a fraud. If the state of Hawaii actually had a legit copy of it, it would not have all of those anomalies because the original birth certificate (that is printed on bond paper) is sent to the Treasury department which is owned by the current "owner" of USA.INC and all they would have (if they ever had it to begin with) is the original which they obviously didn't. The Barrypuppet may have been born in Hawaii but what was shown to the sheeple wasn't his original one....no "ifs ands or buts" about it.

As usual, you can never refute what I post and all you have is the "Uh-uh" defense as if that is a debate "game changer". The fact of the matter is that whichever state you were born in doesn't have the original birth certificate...all they have is a copy....be it a paper copy or on microfiche.

I am not sure what a "birfer" is but what I posted is a fact that is not refutable. States only have copies. The fraudulent document was a "cut and paste" job that was poorly done and the moron that did it either forgot to run it through a printer and then scan it or they were too incompetent to understand how easily PDF files can be dissected OR they thought we were too stupid to figure it out......bottom line is that the certificate is a fake and a poorly done one at that.

LOLOL

What is a conspiracy? Two or more people plotting something for nefarious means. People go to prison every day for conspiring. As I have stated, the original birth certificate isn't kept by the state that the U.S citizen was born in . It is sent to the Treasury department because every "citizen" is a bonded secured asset/chattel of USA.INC ...it's a fact.

LOLOL

What is a conspiracy? Two or more people plotting something for nefarious means. People go to prison every day for conspiring. As I have stated, the original birth certificate isn't kept by the state that the U.S citizen was born in . It is sent to the Treasury department because every "citizen" is a bonded secured asset/chattel of USA.INC ...it's a fact.
You're apparently too crazy to even know what a conspiracy is.

Meanwhile, even world net daily, as right leaning as they are, admitted Obama's certification of live birth is authentic. Why would I believe a raving nut like you over a confession from one of Obama's staunchest opponents?

LOLOL

Meanwhile, even world net daily, as right leaning as they are, admitted Obama's certification of live birth is authentic. Why would I believe a raving nut like you over a confession from one of Obama's staunchest opponents?

Experts have said otherwise, WND has document experts? Don't believe me.....doesn't mean shit to me either way. I simply know where the original birth certificate is stored and all states have are copies and they don't go back and "update" them.

LOLOL

Experts have said otherwise, WND has document experts? Don't believe me.....doesn't mean shit to me either way. I simply know where the original birth certificate is stored and all states have are copies and they don't go back and "update" them.
WND's claim it is authentic was based on forgery experts. And you failed to answer the question, leaving me no choice but to believe a confession from rightwing WND over a raving conspiracy nut like you.

LOLOL

WND's claim it is authentic was based on forgery experts. And you failed to answer the question, leaving me no choice but to believe a confession from rightwing WND over a raving conspiracy nut like you.

Believe what you want to believe......I know where birth certificates are stowed away at and they are not "upgraded" to include the "up to the day" terms for race. The PDF file is easily dissected. Seriously, it doesn't matter where the Barrypuppet was born because "da gubermint" is a corporate entity anyway....what does matter is the deception. It may not matter to you? But it matters to me greatly.

Last edited:
LOLOL

Believe what you want to believe......I know where birth certificates are stowed away at and they are not "upgraded" to include the "up to the day" terms for race. The PDF file is easily dissected. Seriously, it doesn't matter where the Barrypuppet was born because "da gubermint" is a corporate entity anyway....what does matter is the deception. It may not mater to you? But it matters to me greatly.
More dementía on your part. His BC does not contain "up to the date" racial terms. :cuckoo:

Believe what you want to believe......I know where birth certificates are stowed away at and they are not "upgraded" to include the "up to the day" terms for race. The PDF file is easily dissected. Seriously, it doesn't matter where the Barrypuppet was born because "da gubermint" is a corporate entity anyway....what does matter is the deception. It may not mater to you? But it matters to me greatly.
More dementía on your part. His BC does not contain "up to the date" racial terms. :cuckoo:
:itsok:

You poor birfer. That really is the best you could muster after making a fool of yourself claiming the birth certificate contains "up to the date" racial terms. :mm:

You poor birfer. That really is the best you could muster after making a fool of yourself claiming the birth certificate contains "up to the date" racial terms. :mm:

It is a fraud and a fake and I find it hilarious that you would point to a news site that you have no use for to make that claim. Two experts not only found that the birth certificate was a fraud but they actually found the birth certificate the info was lifted from that was "cut and pasted" on the fraudulent document of the Barrypuppet. Case closed........but keep on clinging to the myth. It amuses me......

It is a fraud and a fake and I find it hilarious that you would point to a news site that you have no use for to make that claim. Two experts not only found that the birth certificate was a fraud but they actually found the birth certificate the info was lifted from that was "cut and pasted" on the fraudulent document of the Barrypuppet. Case closed........but keep on clinging to the myth. It amuses me......
You talking about Joe the Sheriff??

Hello? McDale??

So? Did the disgraced Joe the Sheriff inform you Obama's birth certificate contained "up to the date" racial terms? Is that where you got that idiocy from?

How about his transcripts from college?

-Geaux
No need. He's already provided two copies of his birth records. Nothing more is required.

You're right. That's why his agenda (Hillary) was sent to crapper. We were done with the POTUS diversity experiment as it was an utter failure. We're overturning his worthless EO's and other disgraces as soon as possible

Obama who?

-Geaux

How about his transcripts from college?

-Geaux
No need. He's already provided two copies of his birth records. Nothing more is required.

You're right. That's why his agenda (Hillary) was sent to crapper. We were done with the POTUS diversity experiment as it was an utter failure. We're overturning his worthless EO's and other disgraces as soon as possible

Obama who?

-Geaux
Obama, the guy who still haunts your head.

no obot can comment on the 9 points of forgery. i wonder why.
I did when it came out. It was a lie. For example, they claimed a dare on both certificates were tilted at the exact same angle. So I copied and pasted one and overlayed it on top of the other. They are not tilted at the exact same angle. Also, in the words they claim were cut and pasted from one to the other were also not identical. All I had to do was zoom in and look at the pixels to see they were not the same.

It's almost impossible to believe that the lib trash are personally attacking people who disagree with them. Why, if they didn't do it every five minutes i wouldn't believe it at all.

Alex Jones says Bigfoot took Obama's birth certificate on advice from the Reptilians based on information they obtained from papers found near the 9/11 inside job. The Reptilians have warned the BigFeet to stay clear of the 9/11 area as that is where Jimmy Hoffa sleeps disguised as a homeless man that is constantly reading Tropic Of Cancer. The BigFeet contingent, tired of being confined to the forest, have requested the Illuminati provide them with really big slippers as their feet, though large, still get stickers in them as they walk through the brush.

Trump has appointed Ivanka, Baron, Eric the idiot, Damien Kushner666, and their cleaning ladies as contacts for the Reptilians. Erkel and Fonzy are liasons with the BigFeet.

i would expect this kinda retarded post from a man who obviously skipped junior high science classes the fact he believes in magic bullets and incredibly STILL thinks oswald was the lone assassin.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

Regressive MikeTX ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as left wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented(This is of course one of the definitions of Birtherism)

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions (another Birther requirement)

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play the Christian card

10. Play the Fake News card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Fake News

They had a financial stake. Nobody would pay to interview them if they didn't say something outrageous.
source ?
If Obama a truly born and raised there, he would have lots more relatives than have been interviewed. I wonder why they didn't bother to get their story from any but the very few that have been repeatedly quoted by so many.
i wonder why he hasn't been nicer to his relatives.

Obama madrassa myth debunked

Bahasa Indonesia: "Barry Soetoro" (Barack Obama) -- "Si Anak yang (meng-)hilang"

Two contrived histories combine to insulate America from the truth about Obama

SDC10614.JPG

SDC10617.JPG

anyone have pics like this from honolulu ?

Barrypuppet's certificate of live birth is a fraud. If the state of Hawaii actually had a legit copy of it,.

LOL- poor gullible Birthers.

You believe any nut on the internet- but believe the State of Hawaii is lying to the world.

You believe any fake story on the internet- but don't believe birth notices in Hawaiian newspapers.

Poor gullible Birthers.....lol

no obot can comment on the 9 points of forgery. i wonder why.

No you don't.

You have gotten responses dozens of times in the last 4 years- you just ignore them.

Of course your response to the State of Hawaii stating that the Birth Certificate is authentic is to hint at corruption and a conspiracy.

The funny part is- we know that Zullo has received payoffs for promoting Birtherism- yet you believe his Birther idiocy.

But believe that the Hawaiian officials are all corrupt- Republican and Democrats, and civil servants- even though there is absolutely no evidence that they received any payments.

Birthers are such gullible idiots.

I am not sure what a "birfer" is but what I posted is a fact that is not refutable. States only have copies.

The State of Hawaii has all of the original birth certificates on file. Not copies.

And that is a fact- not one of your Birther made up 'facts'

Forum List

Back